Michael Jackson hospitalized

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Michael Jackson has been hospitalized in Las Vegas with pneumonia, sources tell FOXNews.com's 411 column. Story developing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262526,00.html

well i have high hopes he won't pull through, myself. :D

btw, according to my cousin he's taken up residence (until being hospitalized) in Spanish Trail gated community. in a house owned by the sultan of Bahrain.

Michael Jackson has been hospitalized in Las Vegas with pneumonia, sources tell FOXNews.com's 411 column. Story developing.

btw, according to my cousin he's taken up residence (until being hospitalized) in Spanish Trail gated community. in a house owned by the sultan of Bahrain.

Hope he's kept away from the pediatric ward.

:cool:

Can you imagine having to try to hook up oxygen through THAT nose?? :D

ETA: Never mind. I heard it was removable!

Oh goody, more drama :rolleyes:

I've missed it! :D

Ok. a bit more on this story. apparently (according to Raymone) i've raised my hopes for nothing:

Michael Jackson ill, not hospitalized in Las Vegas, aide says

Michael Jackson is "a little bit under the weather," but has not sought hospital treatment, his spokeswoman said Thursday.
"He is not in the hospital and he has not been in the hospital," Raymone K. Bain said, denying news reports that the singer was hospitalized for pneumonia.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/29/arts/NA-A-E-CEL-US-Jackson-Illness.php

Although i hold on to the fact that Raymone K. Bain usually talks through her hat! :liar:

Are you saying that you are hoping he will die?

I thought Jackson fired Raymone K. Bain two years ago. :rolleyes: If she says he's not in the hospital, he probably is.

Oh no--not Raymone Bain,the brainless spokesperson for MJ--I thought she was fired also--no telling what's going on,but considering how underweight and stressed out poor MJ is,he could easily drop dead anytime

What's the news on Neverland these days? Does MJ still own it? Did the staff ever get paid. Is it deserted? Any animals left? Does the clock still keep accurate time?

Good questions pepper...Id like to know what happened to the animals he left behind at Neverland

Good questions pepper...Id like to know what happened to the animals he left behind at Neverland

I hope they get better treatment than he will!! I love sweet innocent animals. Shouldnt:eek: there be rules about adoption of animals & vetting of prospective parents?

Are you saying that you are hoping he will die?

Away for three years and yet the majority of CLEAR thinkers KNOW what he is . . . A CHILD PREDATOR/MOLESTOR with money who got away with his naaaaaastiness.

I would never speak for Floh . . . however, MO, HO RAH and add points to the column labled children if he does kick the bucket and goes 6 feet under. One less child molester around to repeat "its" despicable ACTS . . . and most likely more children will live to see and enjoy adulthood (so they may, in turn, produce more healthy children).

Most importantly, and it WILL happen . . . ONE DAY, the children's side of the equation WILL OUTnumber the side of the molesters . . . children are courageous . . . molesters are weak cowards.

Okay . . . no more mincing words here . . . never has there been a more narcisstic (excluding Scott Peterson) subhuman being than Sheik JackoFreak.

. . . and may his remaining days be MORE horrific than the boys he has molested,

times 4! :cool:

MO

Away for three years and yet the majority of CLEAR thinkers KNOW what he is . . . A CHILD PREDATOR/MOLESTOR with money who got away with his naaaaaastiness.

I would never speak for Floh . . . however, MO, HO RAH and add points to the column labled children if he does kick the bucket and goes 6 feet under. One less child molester around to repeat "its" despicable ACTS . . . and most likely more children will live to see and enjoy adulthood (so they may, in turn, produce more healthy children).

Most importantly, and it WILL happen . . . ONE DAY, the children's side of the equation WILL OUTnumber the side of the molesters . . . children are courageous . . . molesters are weak cowards.

Okay . . . no more mincing words here . . . never has there been a more narcisstic (excluding Scott Peterson) subhuman being than Sheik JackoFreak.

. . . and may his remaining days be MORE horrific than the boys he has molested,

times 4! :cool:

MO

I wish you had been speaking for me, Actspeaklouder. cos you said it far, far better than i! :clap:

I wish you had been speaking for me, Actspeaklouder. cos you said it far, far better than i! :clap:

Naw . . . I don't think so . . . I just tried on your bonnet and the same flipping bee got under it . . . different country, different words is all . . . I think? :D

:blowkiss:

Naw . . . I don't think so . . . I just tried on your bonnet and the same flipping bee got under it . . . different country, different words is all . . . I think? :D

:blowkiss:

You can borrow my bee and my bonnet any time you like. :D

I thought he ran away to Bahrain. He's back in the states?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back