MO - Tammy Mahan, 36, & Faithanne Vincent, 19 mos, murdered, Granby, 28 March 2007

pedinurse

Former Member
Reaction score
Mother, child found dead; arrest expected this morning

A woman and her toddler were found dead late Wednesday night in a Granby mobile home, Newton County Sheriff Ken Copeland said.

The victims are Tammy Mahan, 36, and 19-month-old Faithanne Vincent.
Copeland said he expects charges to be filed against a suspect, who is not custody, within the next couple of hours. Copeland declined to release the suspect’s name but he said the man is being watched by officers.

More at link:
http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/local_story_088100635.html

Why don't they stop watching this baby killer and arrest him?

Oh my! The baby had the same last name as his, so this was more than likely his daughter? How one could take the life out of their own flesh and blood, let alone any human being is beyond me. May justice be served!!!

Oh my! The baby had the same last name as his, so this was more than likely his daughter? How one could take the life out of their own flesh and blood, let alone any human being is beyond me. May justice be served!!!

Homicide is one of the leading causes of death in pregnant women and new mothers.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=20316
"researchers say that number is "significantly understate[d]" because many of the 30 states studied do not have reliable methods for keeping track of such deaths"

It has happened again. I swear every day there is a new mom and kid or kids that have been murdered by a husband or ex or a boyfriend. How in the world does anyone get this to stop? It just goes on and on and on. What is with these dads murdering their children? Every one of them should get the death penalty. Send a message to other fathers who may have the same idea. Maybe it would make them think twice...maybe not..but it is worth trying something new anyway. I swear, if our laws don't get tougher on crime it is just going to get worse and worse. Can't the law makers see that?

Mark Vincent Emerick

Alias Names: Michael James Vincent, Mark Vincent Emeick

Housed: South Central Correctional Center

Offense: 2 counts 1st Degree Murder
Sentence: LWOP

It's strange the child's last name was one of his aliases. Very weird. Maybe I missed something.

Yes, it was his child that he killed.

Michael James Vincent was the current alias he was using. I assume the mother didn't know about his other aliases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back