POWER OF "3":LOVE,TRUST & UNDERSTANDING...choices?

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
POWER OF "3"me,myself,I;black,white=gray>?:LOVE,TRUST & UNDERSTANDING...choices?

http://www.safran-arts.com/42day/history/h4dec/h4dec26.html
Born on 06 August 1990, in Atlanta, Ga., she was the daughter of John B. Ramsey, 53, and Patricia Paugh Ramsey, 39. She moved to Boulder in 1991 from Atlanta. She attended High Peaks Elementary School and was a member of St. John'sEpiscopal Church of Boulder.
Before 06:00, Patsy Ramsey calls 911 saying that her daughter JonBenét has been kidnapped. She had found a ransom note demanding $118'000 -- a three-page letter that the Colorado Bureau of Investigation later said she might have written herself. After studying handwriting samples, the CBI concluded that the little girl's father, John Ramsey, did not write the note but said "there are indications that the author" is Patsy, "although there is not enough evidence to conclude that definitively. “
Asked by the police to search the house, an 13:00 John Ramsey "finds" the body of his daughter in the basement wine cellar of the family's15-room, 599-square-meter home. Boulder home. According to the police report, JonBenét was covered with a blanket, her wrists were tied above her head, her mouth was covered with tape, and a nylon cord was wrapped around her neck. The autopsy report revealed she might have been sexually abused, that she suffered a blow to her head that left a 22 cm fracture, and that she died from strangulation.
JonBenet had become a seasoned model and pageant contestant in her 6 years. She held several titles, including the 1995 Little Miss Colorado. She, like her mother -- the 1977 Miss West Virginia -- appeared to be made for the stage.

25 Dec — JonBenet receives a new bike for Christmas. That afternoon, the Ramseys go to the home of family friend Fleet White for dinner, leaving at about 21:00. They drop off gifts at the homes of other friends on their way home. A sleeping JonBenet is put to bed around 10 p.m.

26 Dec — 05:30. — Patsy Ramsey , 39, gets up early and goes downstairs to make a pot of coffee. A three-page ransom note found on the stairs demands $118'000 for the safe return of JonBenet. Patsy Ramsey says she ran to her daughter's second-floor bedroom, but the little girl wasn't there. 05:52 — Patsy and her husband, prominent businessman John Ramsey , 53, call police to report their daughter has been kidnapped. 05:59 — Boulder police arrive, search the house and take preliminary reports from the Ramseys . 08:10 a.m. — Boulder Police detective Linda Arndt arrives at the house. 13:05 — Acting on what he says was a suggestion from police, John Ramsey searches his home at 755 15th St. and finds his daughter in a windowless, basement room. Her mouth is sealed with duct tape and a cord is wrapped around her neck and one wrist.

27 Dec — After an autopsy, the Boulder County Coroner's Office says JonBenet died of asphyxia caused by strangulation.

1997 07 Jan 1997 — Police find a practice ransom note in the Ramsey home.
21 Jan — Sources indicate that the $118,000 demanded in the ransom note was the amount of John Ramsey 's 1996 bonus as head of Access Graphics.

14 Jul — Portions of JonBenet's autopsy report are unsealed and the details portray a brutal death by strangulation: deep ligature around her neck and right wrist, blood and abrasions in her vaginal area (although no indication that this was caused by prior sexual abuse), and an 81/2-inch cranial fracture.

13 Aug — The full autopsy report is released, excluding only the estimated time of death.

08 Sep — Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter releases copies of the ransom note.

1998 11 Jan 1998 — It is announced that the DNA found on JonBenet's body, reportedly from the under her nails, does not match that of any family member.

25 December: JonBenét is sent to bed at about 20:30. The family had plans to fly to Michigan early the next morning. Sometime before dawn, JonBenét is killed; her skull is fractured, she is strangled with a cord, duct tape is put over her mouth, and her body is dragged downstairs to a small room in the basement. She is wrapped in a blanket, with her feet taped together and her head uncovered and her arms above her head.

26 December:
Patsy Ramsey calls the police at 05:22, ahouting "send help!" and saying that her daughter is missing and that a 2½-page ransom note demanding $118'000 had been left by the kidnapper on the steps of the back stairs leading to the kitchen. The note begins: "Dear Mr. Ramsey, We have your daughter... “ and includes the words "behead" and "attaché. “ It was printed in block letters and has neat margins. It also makes reference to a Navy air base in the Philippines where John Ramsey had served. Four misspellings in the note appear to be intentional. Patsy Ramsey screams for John and they check Burke's room, but JonBenét is not in there. Patsy begins to phone friends. Police arrive at 5:35 a.m. and perform a cursory search of the premises. They contact the FBI and begin make plans to deal with the kidnapper. A detective did not arrive until two hours later. Friends began gathering at the home. At 07:30, John Ramsey obtains the cash for the $118'000 ransom. FBI agents arrive at 10:30 and set up a wiretap and recording equipment. At abou 13:00, police suggest that John Ramsey search the house to look for clues. At 13:30, John Ramsey and his friend Fleet White discover JonBenét's body in the basement. The door to the room was stuck, which is why the police said they had not checked it earlier. There is no window in the room. Another window in the basement was found open with a chair underneath. John Ramsey removes the tape from her mouth and carries her upstairs, where he layed her on the floor by the Christmas tree. Guests began trying to revive her. The Boulder County coronor's staff removed the body from the house 22:45.

27 December: The Boulder County coroner reported that an autopsy revealed that the cause of death was asphyxia due to strangulation, and her death was ruled a homicide.

to read more, above URL w/provide remainder of info=knowledge.

P.S. HERE'S A CLUE: It's in the "number(s)" IMHO (timing is every- thing!?); remember the R's statement (below)?; 300 is significant =means "something to someone!", but why and to who/whom(for what/if any reason(s)>?:D :D :D THE TRUTH IS OUT THEIR!

IMHO, BELOW IS A MUST-READ(IN-YOUR-FACE) ITEM fwiw
http://cbn.org/scottross/interviews/the_jonbenet_ramsey_case_part1.asp

JOHN: JonBenet was brutally murdered. She was strangled. The blow to her head would have brought down a 300-pound man. Patsy loved JonBenet as much as I did. That is insane. It’s just insane.

PATSY: You should hear this man at 2:30 – 3:00 in morning get up. There is no question, you are not there at those hours, I am.

...more below(url)
http://www.geocities.com/corkyscorner/qanda.htm

http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/redir/index84.html
An Expose of the most secret society in the world

Can you imagine an all powerful group, that knows no national boundaries, above the laws of all countries, one that controls every aspect of politics, religion, commerce and industry, banking, insurance, mining, the drug trade, the petroleum industry, a group answerable to no one but its members?

To the cast majority of us, such a group would appear to be beyond the realms of possibilities and capabilities of any given organization. If that is what you believe, then you are in the majority. The conception of a secret, elite group exercising control of every aspect of our lives is beyond our comprehension. Americans are prone to say, "It can't happen here, our Constitution forbids it."

That there is such a body, called The Committee of 300, is graphically told in this book. When most people attempt to address our problems, they speak or write about they. This book tells precisely who they are, and what they have planned for our future. It tells how they have been at war with the American nation for over 50 years, a war that we, the people, are losing. It tells what methods they use and exactly how they have us all brainwashed.

If you are puzzled and perplexed as to why things are occurring that we as a nation don't like yet seem powerless to prevent, why is it that the United States always seems to back the wrong horse, why our former social and moral values have been turned aside and seemingly buried; if you are confused by the many conspiracy theories, then The Conspirator's Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 will clearly establish that these conditions have been deliberately created to bring us to our knees.

Once you have read the applying truths contained in this book, understanding past and present political, economic, social and religious events will no longer be a problem. This powerful account of the forces ranged against the United States, and indeed the entire free world, cannot be ignored.

I love these posts BlazeBoy3, keep 'em comin'.

What is life? What is God? What is real? Who's driving the bus?

When you graze with the herd these questions don't come up. But when you go off on your own to find out the answers to the deepest mysteries you take a risk. Revelation comes at a price. Knowledge comes at a price. Belief is cheap.

This has very much to do with JonBenet's death. Psalms 118, Victory! S.B.T.C the sacred cypher, the hidden secret. Patsy wandered off from the herd, got it all wrong then tried desperately to come back to the circle of believers to hide from what she did.

I realize you certainly could be right, BrotherMoon, but my perception is that house-proud, materialistic Patsy was very much "grazing with the herd" regarding spiritual matters. I do think S.B.T.C probably stood for "Saved By The Cross," but not in a "hidden," esoteric sense.

I think that many, if not most, of us, regardless of what herd we graze with, or whether we graze with a herd at all, have at one time or another pondered the questions you cite. The ablility to think abstract thoughts, and our species' tendency to wonder, is part of what makes us human.
____
IMO

Paul spoke of the hidden secret, the sacred secret of revelation and salvation through belief in Jesus Christ and faith in God. Without a Christ image the mediator between consciousness and the energies of the body is the ego. When an infantile retentive adult has not humbled itself to a higher power it's ego plays God. The Battle between Good and Evil and the quest for Victory is difficult enough with the literature left to us by past pathfinders. But on our own without the aid of a developed ego the results can end up murderous, as in Lord of the Flies.

Muriel Spark and Thomas Harris didn't write about grazing with the herd. Patsy had a private life in reading. She lived two lives.

One can have all the abstract thoughts and wonder all one wants but answering the questions when it's critically important to one's survival is the thing. I refer to John Ramsey himself with his reaction to Beth's death.

It's one thing to play with conspiracy theories and stay up late listening to Coast to Coast. It's another thing to throw out a lifeline to a liturgy when you can't even put one foot in front of the other.

There is the thread on Patsy's paintings still on the board. I suggest everyone look at the two paintings. The archer's target is himself. The artist's subject is herself. Those two paintings speak of Patsy's deep split in self image. A split I say she had well before 12/25/'96.

I don't consider myself shallow for not subscribing to your PDI theory, BrotherMoon, or for not being a disciple of a philosophy stemming from the Paulian mysterion tou Khristou, or for not interpreting Patsy's paintings in the same way you do.

Also, unlike you apparently do, I see no correlation between Patsy's reading books like The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie and The Silence of the Lambs and the profundity of her thinking or the way she lived. How would reading books by Spark and Harris necessarily indicate that a person thinks deeply or lives two separate lives?

As for your reference to John and the depth of his grief: I too have lost precious loved ones through death and never, ever recovered, so if you assume my abstract thoughts about life's great questions are light and airy, and my "wonderings" whimsical, you're wrong. (And I don't play with conspiracy theories and stay up late listening to Coast to Coast, whatever that is.)

Anyway, BrotherMoon, we obviously have different perspectives. I think we should leave it at that.

Ivy said:
(And I don't play with conspiracy theories and stay up late listening to Coast to Coast, whatever that is.)
Coast to Coast = Art Bell's radio program for those interested in the supernatural. Tune in if you want to hear people's first hand accounts of their abduction by space aliens...

I'm a little confused, but are we talking about John's "why" question? If so, I think that question had as much to do with John Douglas' contention that "Why leads to who" as it did to do with the larger philosophical or religious "why" question.

Ivy, I edited my last post to generalize it as I should have. I didn't mean to single you out. It is obvious you aren't shallow.

Maxi, I am refering to John hitting the books looking for answers to the question of life after death.

BrotherMoon said:

When you graze with the herd these questions don't come up. But when you go off on your own to find out the answers to the deepest mysteries you take a risk. Revelation comes at a price. Knowledge comes at a price. Belief is cheap.

This has very much to do with JonBenet's death. Psalms 118, Victory! S.B.T.C the sacred cypher, the hidden secret. Patsy wandered off from the herd, got it all wrong then tried desperately to come back to the circle of believers to hide from what she did.

TOTALLY WOW...we are on the same page AND same chapter in this "BOOK OF LIFE" ... totally COOL!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ivy said:
I realize you certainly could be right, BrotherMoon, but my perception is that house-proud, materialistic Patsy was very much "grazing with the herd" regarding spiritual matters. I do think S.B.T.C probably stood for "Saved By The Cross," but not in a "hidden," esoteric sense.

I think that many, if not most, of us, regardless of what herd we graze with, or whether we graze with a herd at all, have at one time or another pondered the questions you cite. The ablility to think abstract thoughts, and our species' tendency to wonder, is part of what makes us human.
____
IMO
Yup ... and it's a FACT:Anyone can justify anything so the ? is: Do you think for yourself or do you let OTHERS(education-programming?) do it for you? IMHO it's a hard question (maybe the hardest of all) to answer to oneself truthfully...fwiw :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ivy said:
I don't consider myself shallow for not subscribing to your PDI theory, BrotherMoon, or for not being a disciple of a philosophy stemming from the Paulian mysterion tou Khristou, or for not interpreting Patsy's paintings in the same way you do.

Also, unlike you apparently do, I see no correlation between Patsy's reading books like The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie and The Silence of the Lambs and the profundity of her thinking or the way she lived. How would reading books by Spark and Harris necessarily indicate that a person thinks deeply or lives two separate lives?

As for your reference to John and the depth of his grief: I too have lost precious loved ones through death and never, ever recovered, so if you assume my abstract thoughts about life's great questions are light and airy, and my "wonderings" whimsical, you're wrong. (And I don't play with conspiracy theories and stay up late listening to Coast to Coast, whatever that is.)

Anyway, BrotherMoon, we obviously have different perspectives. I think we should leave it at that.

Plain & simple(but you can make it hard to understand if you want/think to):

Everything is ENERGY(one radio...many channels-you're on one but all are available-running at the same time).

ENERGY follows THOUGHT.

ENERGY cannot be destroyed(death) but changes form/age (birth).

ENERGY travels(follows) the least path of resistance(easiest thought)

ALL thoughts are recorded in (neg/positive) space (as in WWW) for anyone to search/retrieve/use-put into action for the good/bad of all involved...careful what you think/wish for...

Read the book "YOU CANNOT AFFORD A NEGATIVE THOUGHT"

LIFE is a circle that never ends(eternity)...remember the WORLD IS ROUND. We are students in this SCHOOL OF "LIFE" with many classes to choose from. We may not be in a certain class anyone (graduate) but we are still in the building/still here/t(here) (School of LIFE).

LOVE (greatest force in the World) makes the WORLD go round. Treat others as if they are you/yours. IMHO we all have a good/bad side so one must choose which is going to be the greater and use it for the good/great of all.

Hope this help you (or anyone) to try to understand outside your normal thinking... IMHO it's up to you/me/anyone to have more faith than fear to reep the good/great thoughts out their for all to use; (I love sharing knowledge because it's the "know" in that word that keeps me going; most but not all education today (search for non-fiction in fiction) is a "puppet/ programming/control" tool for others that are mindless-emotionless/greedy/ could-care-less of me/you (they don't think for themselves) thing.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

BrotherMoon said:

BrotherMoon: THANK YOU!!!
IMHO everything comes from somewhere and I just try to go where the positive energy pull me...LOL drives my 4 kids & hubby crazy ... but that's their problem LOL - we do have fun and IMHO that's all that matters! I too like your posts but that's no surprise because it's a univeral law LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE (energy thing LOL) and it's so simple that it's too hard for most to comprehend (think outside the box) that I pray daily for those "most/normal?" to somehow someway see the light(insight) so that finally the World w/be one & live in peace&harmony. ;) ;) ;)

p.s. IMHO this would be a "dream-come-true" for JonBenet fwiw.

BrotherMoon said:
Paul spoke of the hidden secret, the sacred secret of revelation and salvation through belief in Jesus Christ and faith in God. Without a Christ image the mediator between consciousness and the energies of the body is the ego. When an infantile retentive adult has not humbled itself to a higher power it's ego plays God. The Battle between Good and Evil and the quest for Victory is difficult enough with the literature left to us by past pathfinders. But on our own without the aid of a developed ego the results can end up murderous, as in Lord of the Flies.

Muriel Spark and Thomas Harris didn't write about grazing with the herd. Patsy had a private life in reading. She lived two lives.

One can have all the abstract thoughts and wonder all one wants but answering the questions when it's critically important to one's survival is the thing. I refer to John Ramsey himself with his reaction to Beth's death.

It's one thing to play with conspiracy theories and stay up late listening to Coast to Coast. It's another thing to throw out a lifeline to a liturgy when you can't even put one foot in front of the other.

There is the thread on Patsy's paintings still on the board. I suggest everyone look at the two paintings. The archer's target is himself. The artist's subject is herself. Those two paintings speak of Patsy's deep split in self image. A split I say she had well before 12/25/'96.

Yup...reminds me of the GOAT STORY in "STAND TALL"(kids book) :D ... also reminds me of President George W. Bush reading the "Goat" story to kids while he was being informed of 9/11 ... major clue here to me IMHO!
I keep sane(lol) by looking at it in a one-bellybutton thing (we're all connected) somehow someway by the ONE bellybutton(don't know of any living human that doesn't have a BELLY-BUTTON...do you?)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back