Keith Richards: "I Snorted My Father"

Dark Knight

Reaction score
ap_small.gif

Keith Richards: `I snorted my father'

Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070403/ap_en_mu/people_keith_richards&printer=1

You know I just read this and my mouth was wide open! I mean what the heck is wrong with people. He is too much.:eek:

Where is Freud when we need him?

one word...............EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

one word...............EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Now, now. :D

As DNA testing shows, we're all shedding molecules all the time. Many of those end up in food. We've all "consumed" our parents (and our children and our friends and (swallow) total strangers).

We just don't like to think about it.

Yeah, this was one of the most bizarre things I have ever read, and I read a lot of them at work. I was shocked, which doesn't happen often, lol. Unreal. Just unreal.

What a moron.

Still love him though (as a musician).

Now, now. :D

As DNA testing shows, we're all shedding molecules all the time. Many of those end up in food. We've all "consumed" our parents (and our children and our friends and (swallow) total strangers).

We just don't like to think about it.

Thanks Nova. I didn't need those chips anyway..... ;)

I don't even know how to adequately express my revulsion and disbelief at this, so I won't even try.

:::::shuddering:::::

This whole thread has me at the edge of hurlishness!

I just saw this in my Msn headlines, geez I thought I was bad when I did drugs, there is no way I'd snort anyone! :p

It was his Dad- if Keith wanted to snort him well, so be it- but its a bit of a strange thing to do.

I just saw this in my Msn headlines, geez I thought I was bad when I did drugs, there is no way I'd snort anyone!

It was his Dad if Keith wanted to snort him well- so be it- but its a bit of a strange thing to do.

This explains everything! :crazy:

lol, yep- I snorted my second cousin twice removed and I've just never been the same since :p lol

The worst part may have been where he said "It went down pretty well." Yuck!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back