Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on
Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone.

You'll never walk alone.

Copyright Rogers & Hammerstein.

Sami

I agree and will add that because of MM's emotional state at that time, she was 'easy pickings' for anyone who would want to take advantage of her at that time.

At most times, a woman who is in that kind of emotional state will succumb to comfort from another man.

Just because they emailed each other often I do have to wonder what they were saying to each other? Maybe MM had asked him repeatedly not to tell anyone about what happened between them that night. It is certainly something that one can 'hold over one's head like a tourniquet'.

Sami

Sami,

I wish I could remember who posted this idea (whoever it was I'm sorry I can't properly credit you) the other day but it was to the effect that perhaps MM actually expressed some problem to Michelle who in turn mentioned it to JY. This really struck me as entirely possible. Jy would have known about the vulnerability.

To me, for JY to have an affair with MM does not make sense. Not saying it didn't happen because it appears to be obvious that it did based on the search warrants. However, I just have this niggle that it was a very aimed action. JY had to know that an affair with someone out of state was a loosing proposition with little opportunity of actually fulfilling any need he may have had. Having recently become aware through search warrants that Michelle was not one bit happy about the Ca vacation - and MM occuring after that time - it just seems entirely pointed IMO.

He had to know at some point that MM would most likely have great regret over this and may potentially confess to Michelle - its possible given the history of their friendship. It is also possible IMO that JY himself may have thrown it at Michelle out of pure meaness. Lets face the truth - this guy takes a vacation and pays for others while totally ignoring his wife's concerns - there is no doubt in my mind he was at a minimum, emotionally abusive to Michelle. What better emotional abuse than to confront Michelle with this, knowing it would cause considerable upset and pain? And I would agree, he would also hold this over MM's head as well. Maybe the therapist knows about it. Maybe Michelle knew and never said anything to MM as well.

As to what was said in those daily communications, well LE definitely knows and I suspect it was indeed enlightening. I have a feeling that some of the emails were MM trying to get the heck away from the situation. This of course is my sense of logic and opinion about this. The guy is a true piece of work IMO.

I have a question. Who told us about Cassidy watching Cinderella & falling asleep that nite? Regardless of who, I guess the source had to be the GA friend, right?

Was it said that Cass was watching her movie at the same time they were watching GA?

I was looking at the house near them which is for sale (at CTV). Seems these homes do not have a family room. So if they were watching their shows simultaneously, it could mean that Cassidy was watching in her mom's bed.Shudder to think about that. Hopefully Michelle carried her to her bed but I know with my kids, everytime Dad was away, they slept with me.

If not, then Cassidy was watching the movie in the living room before 9pm.
I can't see Michelle starting the movie for her at 9pm so if she was watching it around 8pm then maybe there's a chance that the GA friend saw jy before he left.

Jilly,

As I recall, Rhett Fussell was the first provider that we were aware of concerning the information about Cassidy watching Cinderella on 2 November. This was a quote from him either in an N & O report or one from WRAL.

I don't recall a time being assigned to when Cassidy was watching this video. I think it is possible Cassidy had a small tv and video player in her own room. Also if you check about page 19 at CTV you will note a link to some layouts of the house that were done by purple. Don't know how acurrate they are but it is much better than what we know of now. Those layouts do show a family room and a great room on the lower floor.

Jilly,

As I recall, Rhett Fussell was the first provider that we were aware of concerning the information about Cassidy watching Cinderella on 2 November. This was a quote from him either in an N & O report or one from WRAL.

I don't recall a time being assigned to when Cassidy was watching this video. I think it is possible Cassidy had a small tv and video player in her own room. Also if you check about page 19 at CTV you will note a link to some layouts of the house that were done by purple. Don't know how acurrate they are but it is much better than what we know of now. Those layouts do show a family room and a great room on the lower floor.

Hi RC - Thank you! I noticed afterwards about Purple's plans including a family room. I was going by the virtual tour on ncnc's post.
I'm more confused now with all these plans what with bonus room & stairs, lol.

Hopefully Flicka will get ahold of the realtor.

Oh Darn! I wrote my post too late. I was hoping you could start this thread off with the words to 'You'll Never Walk Alone' from Carosel, Sami.

Oh well, too late now I guess. Off to Costco, be back

From the Musical : Carousel
Artist: Rodgers & Hammerstein
Song: You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm
Keep your chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.

I think that Jay's affair with MM was very calculated to inflict maximum
hurt and humiliation to Michelle. Why else would he choose to sleep with his wife's best friend?

It was a fantasy relationship for him. MM was out of state and wouldn't be
making demands on him. He could see her on HIS schedule, whenever he
he felt like seeing her.

It strikes me as being odd that MM and Jay only slept together that one time in Florida. Either the encounter wasn't very satisfying or MM wasn't being truthful about it being just once.

It could be that the email correspondence was what MM really needed and wanted (the emotional aspect) and the physical aspect wasn't all that great for her.

It does seem possible that MM used her little boy being sick as an excuse. Surely, he would have improved in the 2 weeks before the big football game.

It must have seemed too stressful for her come to Raleigh with her husband and child in tow. Would the Moneys have stayed with the Youngs at Birchleaf? Plus Jay seemed to be unpredictable in his behavior in social groups. She might have been afraid that he might get drunk and cause a scene.

I wonder if Jay had issued an ultimatum to MM? Maybe it was serious and he wanted her to choose between Steve and him. Maybe he was telling her that she better tell Steve or he would tell him about the affair.

What if jay had told MM that the both of them should tell their spouses at the same time that they wanted to be together that weekend?

That could be why MM cancelled her plans to come to Raleigh.

Which Michelle did Jay date first in college?

imo

Oh Darn! I wrote my post too late. I was hoping you could start this thread off with the words to 'You'll Never Walk Alone' from Carosel, Sami.

Oh well, too late now I guess. Off to Costco, be back

I edited my post to include it for you :)

Hugs
Sami

Sami,

Making one's birth certificate a "worthless document"

ROFLMAO ! :clap: Love it, plan on borrowing that line on an occasion or two if you don't mind ?

Hi RC - Thank you! I noticed afterwards about Purple's plans including a family room. I was going by the virtual tour on ncnc's post.
I'm more confused now with all these plans what with bonus room & stairs, lol.

Hopefully Flicka will get ahold of the realtor.
Happy Easter :blowkiss:

First I want to thank you Sami for starting our thread with those words of hope. You know that this is the prayer I now have for Cassidy, as she has a long life ahead of her and will never have the comfort and joy of talking to her own real mom.

Morning Jilly, Yes I plan to compose a short letter this afternoon and will post it just so if anyone has any other ideas I should include, that can be done before I send it.

We got sidewinded a bit looking of the plans of the house {5505 ?}that has the 3 gar garage sitting back, facing the front lot, but I have a real feeling the Young home was similar to the basic plan of the house itself, except the floor plan was flipped over. In the big house the MBr was on the opposite side of the house from the side entry garage {which was on the left side of the house facing it}. The Young home has the side entry garage on the right side of the house, so in following suit, I think the MBr is on the left side of the house.

We are trying to find out how the killer would approach the MBr, so we need to find out if it has a back set of stairs from which one could go up from the garage to the second floor. Stairs connecting the kitchen to both storage below {like a fruit room} and to the second level were almost a standard in the 90's when these homes were being built. So even though we have no floor plan of the Young house yet, I', thinking there are stairs, and we just have to find out how they connect and to where.

Last night I looked at the photos from Greta's trip to the Young house, and I noticed Michelle had white curtains in all of the upstairs windows. I noticed that on the left side of the house upstairs, the 2 windows in that room, the curtains looked like they were billowing a bit. To me that said those 2 windows were opened for ventilation, and in fact the right one of those two windows I think I can see it is pulled up half-way.

This gives me more reason to believe their MBr was on that side of the upstairs, with the actual bedroom in the back, looking out over the back yard, and the windows I am refering to are in the MBathroom, which is huge and runs from the bedroom all the way out to the front of the house.

Charlie, the only think I remember that MM could have talked to Michelle about would be her desire to have another baby and that she was having trouble getting pregnant. The rumor floated she was having fertility treatments, but I have no idea if that was a founded rumor or just idle prattle! lol

Scandi

PS: I'll bring some of those links over for reference, but I don't know how to hyperlink so will do them one at a time! ;)

I edited my post to include it for you :)

Hugs
Sami

Thanks Sami. It just feels good having a thought of hope to start this new thread. I always loved that when you did it at CTV.

And now I see our Saint has brought it here as well, and so I Thank You too for that Saint.

:blowkiss: Scandi

Hi again Saint, It always struck me as odd too that if MM and JY were friends of long standing, as we were told, that a platonic relationship would suddenly turn into a daily phone and email contact relationship that would also have one night of sex with him traveling down to Fl specifically to go to her home while her hubby was away.

Have you heard anything Saint about them dating in college? Well then what we heard about the one time having sex is wrong and it was stated that way to downplay an intimate relationship. We did hear early that MM and JY were in Denver at the same time. Hmmm, I don't think they were really both on track for each other.

But when I think everything over I don't think MM had the hots for JY and really wanted her marriage to work. I don't think JY ever really wanted his marriage to Michelle to work out. So he was probably in hot pursuit of MM and she only really wanted to befriend him and not 'sex him up'.

See, when I say it like that I think it puts the right light on how she felt about him. I don't think he got her all hot and bothered like JY wanted her, and I think what he wanted was sex so he could throw it back in Michelle's face.

What a rotton dufflebag he is!

Here is a link to the photo from Greta. Doesn't it look like those two windows top left are opened to ventilate?

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,1264,00.html#9_0

Happy Easter Scandi!

I looked at the pic you provided in the link and must confess I cannot see any curtains that appear to be billowing. It actually looks to me like there are blinds in all the windows but who knows??

When were these pics taken?

Hi again Saint, It always struck me as odd too that if MM and JY were friends of long standing, as we were told, that a platonic relationship would suddenly turn into a daily phone and email contact relationship that would also have one night of sex with him traveling down to Fl specifically to go to her home while her hubby was away.

Have you heard anything Saint about them dating in college? Well then what we heard about the one time having sex is wrong and it was stated that way to downplay an intimate relationship. We did hear early that MM and JY were in Denver at the same time. Hmmm, I don't think they were really both on track for each other.

Yeah, regarding the downplay - I'm sure I read somewhere that one of the camp was implying that the sex was Money's fault because "she wasn't getting any" or words to that effect.

The windows are closed Scandi. I lightened them up and what looks like 'billowing' is the reflection of the trees on the window glass.

I stopped posting nice openers at ctv because I got tired of beginning it with something lovely, just to have the arguments and utter BS quickly begin.

Otto...you're doing a marvellous job honey!

Sami

LOL..

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Lacy Buffaloe Construction Inc [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]7700 Lake Wheeler Rd[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Raleigh [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]NC [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]27603[/FONT]
Phone: 919-779-3310

Soooooo who wants to contact them to see if they have blueprints of 5108 Birchleaf?

Sami
(definitely am in wrong country and should consider a move to raleigh!)

LOL..

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Lacy Buffaloe Construction Inc [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]7700 Lake Wheeler Rd[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]Raleigh [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]NC [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica]27603[/FONT]
Phone: 919-779-3310

Soooooo who wants to contact them to see if they have blueprints of 5108 Birchleaf?

Sami
(definitely am in wrong country and should consider a move to raleigh!)

Now that is a stellar idea Sami. I wonder if they have them on the computer? I have a fax machine if they can't email them.. Oh, I bet cha they have these plans, At least they are still in biz!

I saw what happened at CTV, which was awful. And I understand about the reflection on the window glass now. Thanks for checking that out Sami.

But when I think everything over I don't think MM had the hots for JY and really wanted her marriage to work. I don't think JY ever really wanted his marriage to Michelle to work out. So he was probably in hot pursuit of MM and she only really wanted to befriend him and not 'sex him up'.

See, when I say it like that I think it puts the right light on how she felt about him. I don't think he got her all hot and bothered like JY wanted her, and I think what he wanted was sex so he could throw it back in Michelle's face.

What a rotton dufflebag he is!

i think that the reference to MM and JY having sex "one time" meant during the 3 -month affair.

I have heard that both michelles were roommates in college and both had dated jay. i don't know which michelle dated him first. i would think that if they dated him, they had sex with him. i could be wrong.

michelle fisher and jay were on-again-off-again in college. some of his friends had never even met michelle fisher. i think that she dated another guy in college besides jay.

the rumor is that alcohol played a part in MM having sex that one time with jay in florida. but it's possible that MM used that as an excuse when admitting to her sorority sisters at the Spa Weekend how she had a weak moment and did it with him.

i had assumed that MM and jay were in denver at the same time
(on MY and JY's anniversary) and that they slept together then, too, but no one had ever confirmed that.

it's just hard to say what MM and jay felt about each other. i tend to think
that MM liked corresponding with him via emails but didn't really have a burning desire to be with him physically, otherwise i think that they would have tried to meet up more frequently.

he was an escape for her and she was a conquest for him. she was just aother weapon to use against his wife.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member