Nicole Kidman is pregnant

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Friends of the movie star have told us she is "over the moon" after learning this week she's expecting a baby.
Nicole and husband Keith Urban, both 39, have been trying for a child since they married in June last year.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz2.shtml

A writer with a style i'm not keen on supplied this story, but it's the first i've seen, so i pass it on to all of you.

i hope Urban's ills are behind him and they can both move forward with their new family.

one thing: i doubt there will be anyhoopla as to whether this baby is Urban's or not and i'm sure no-one will question whether she has a pillow stuffed up her sweater or if it's a real baby.

Friends of the movie star have told us she is "over the moon" after learning this week she's expecting a baby.
Nicole and husband Keith Urban, both 39, have been trying for a child since they married in June last year.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz2.shtml

A writer with a style i'm not keen on supplied this story, but it's the first i've seen, so i pass it on to all of you.

i hope Urban's ills are behind him and they can both move forward with their new family.

one thing: i doubt there will be anyhoopla as to whether this baby is Urban's or not and i'm sure no-one will question whether she has a pillow stuffed up her sweater or if it's a real baby.

Well, I hope its true and I hope she can carry it OK, as she did miscarry with Cruise's baby evidently. It would be such a cute baby!

Last photo I saw of her, i thought she had a bit of a pot belly, and she usually is so thin, I suspected she might be preggers. I have a very strong spidey-sense for pregnant people....I knew she was....

Oh Happy Day..:woohoo: :woohoo: .
Best wishes to Nick and Kieth....I really think this couple deserve happiness.

According to our latest news Kidman is denying she is pregnant. Will just have to wait and see.

I felt like it deserved a woo hoo too Dingo lol :woohoo:

Geez, maybe now Keith will get his act together-

Keith and Nicole are home in Australia for Easter, they are not pregnant, she denied it to the press when they were interviewing her. Such a shame, maybe she isnt admitting she is pregnant has she had so much trouble last time, she wants to wait till the danger period is over, we will have to wait and see.

This is interesting. while the News of the World really is a scurrillous rag, their stories normally pan out.

i wonder. i really wonder. :waitasec:

This is interesting. while the News of the World really is a scurrillous rag, their stories normally pan out.

i wonder. i really wonder. :waitasec:
Just saw her on the TV spending time with the family at the Royal Easter Show in Sydney, so signs of pregnancy. Think this might be just another media blow out.:waitasec:

I just think it is really good that the couple can just wander around the show without being chased.. It was obviously kept quiet by her publicist. Nic had a restraining order against some Sydney photographers a couple of years ago.. Good luck to both of them...
I think it is easier for celebrities to go out in public in Australia than it is in America, its big bucks over there to get photos, information on celebs, not that it isnt so here, but I think we respect their privacy, that is my opinion. It was really good to see them walking around the Easter Show as a normal family out for a good time and not being hassled to much by the media.:clap:

I'm so excited for them!

I sincerely hope the news is correct........
What a beautiful baby it would be!

a bit off subject, but did she GIVE up her two kids to tom and katie? they are never seen or photographed with her...just wondering

I read they live with Katie and Tom. Maybe they live with Nic in the summer? Hope so. Still, considering Tom the control freak...

Eve

a bit off subject, but did she GIVE up her two kids to tom and katie? they are never seen or photographed with her...just wondering
No. The kids were in her wedding and have been with her. I just think she doesn't try to display them or treat them like photo ops like Tom and Katie do. She never did.

No. The kids were in her wedding and have been with her. I just think she doesn't try to display them or treat them like photo ops like Tom and Katie do. She never did.
I am pretty sure they have joint custody, so they both get to spend time with their children.:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back