The Second Anniversary of Janet's Death and No Arrest

LTUlegal

Voices for Victims
Reaction score
It's been nearly 2 years...and letsee...
We've had a runaway bride...
The Duke Case...
Yet another wife killed...
Possible disbarment of the DA...
AND NO FRIGGIN ARREST?! What the?!

ARREST THE MURDERER ALREADY!

I really thought this year would have brought an arrest and some closure for Janet's family and friends. May God continue to bless them with hope and hopefully some answers.

I can't believe that Raven has not been charged with Janet's murder yet! I'll be thinking of her this week, as always! At least all of us who have been here from the beginning, have not forgotten.

Sad anniversary tomorrow. I'm thinking of Janet and her family, today, tomorrow and always.

Why an arrest hasn't been made already - I just can't even imagine.

Dear Janet,

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers as we are now going on two years since the night that someone decided that his life was more important than yours, your precious unborn baby and the devastation brought upon little Kaiden growing up without his Mommy and all your families & friends lives.

I am keeping Law Enforcement in my prayers that they will get him.

You will never be forgotten Janet and I will light a candle for you and your family & friends and all crime victims tomorrow and every day through the rest of National Crime Victims' Rights Week.

We will never stop seeking justice for you and your baby.

I am so sad that today had to come without an arrest. My thoughts and prayers are with Janet and her family and friends today, especially Kaiden.

May the person (bird?) who did this rot in hell.

My thoughts and prayers are with our friends the Christiansens on the two year mark that we have been looking and waiting for justice for Janet.

I hope you stay strong and continue to take care of each other. The little song bird that sings to me about how you are doing and how you are holding on to each other makes me proud. You all are so much stronger than any of you ever believed!

Mrs C. I am the most proud of you. Bless you for the way you reach out to others and the strength you show for your family and your friends. Some good days and some bad days, I know. Meeting you a year ago, almost to the day, was a good day for me. The little gift you gave me at Janet's vigil sits here next to me every day when I sit down to work. When ever I think that my problems are getting to big for me to handle, I see my gift, and I think about you and Val and I thank God for the many blessings He's given me over the years.

My heart to yours today..... I love you all, God Bless you.

My thoughts are with Janet's family today. I really wish we had an arrest, but I will continue to think good thoughts.

Thanks Caffeinated for the link. I started a thread called Raven still not ruled out as a suspect.

We can have our discussion there, cause, you know me.....I got a lot to say.

Forever in Our Hearts, Kaiden and I remember his Mom for Father's Day.Posted By: Raven Abaroa
09-15-2007
Views: 232

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache...?galleryid=2+raven+abaroa&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=43

..just wondering why raven would post so many pics on sept. 15th/07........including one that states it's a "father's day" thing.......ummm what?

..as for picture #2........when he says" you can only imagine what his mom would say"-------------yeah, raven, we CAN only imagine.......but i'm pretty sure the phrase 'murderous piece of sh**' would be in there.

Kaiden is getting so big. You can only imagine what his mom said as she looked down on this!!!Posted By: Raven Abaroa
09-15-2007
Views: 187

My beautiful wife Janet and our son Kaiden!Posted By: Raven Abaroa
09-15-2007

..just wondering why raven would post so many pics on sept. 15th/07........including one that states it's a "father's day" thing.......ummm what?
I was just wondering myself the other day where those pictures went so soon. One day they were there, the next they were gone.

Something has to be going on that he's trying to go public with what a great and loving guy he is. Janet's birthday, the anniversary of their anniversary, the anniversary of the murder, mother's day and yet, he posts
"Kaiden and I remember his Mom for Father's Day."

All I have to say to him posting that is you Narcissistic, Murdering !

Raven, you disgust me, you are a murdering sociopath, with absolutely no clue on how obviously guilty you are. You are the lowest form of criminal there is to me, because you are calculating, you calculate out how to manipulate people. You posted this drivel so it would be found, but for what reason, what's in it for you to throw pictures online and take them down, and go public? What is in it for you? Do you have some broad you are courting? Still Momma Shopping? Who's attention are you trying to get? Is it a job, is there something you are trying to hide, you are trying to get information out there for your benefit, but why.....I'll figure it out sooner or later, I'm sure!

You, are a and I can't wait until you are arrested and tried for the murder of Janet and her unborn child.

term: why don't you tell us what you REALLY feel...:)

i absolutely agree with you----------and cannot WAIT to see RAVEN ABAROA arrested and convicted of murdering his wife and unborn baby.

although i'm not online much, i do check in here to watch for the GREAT news that raven has been arrested--------and also to get his name currently out there in case someone is doing a Google search-------RAVEN SAMUEL ABAROA , yes------he's a murderous !

http://jacobandamanda.blogspot.com/2007/06/on-st.html

On St. patricks Day we as in (Amanda, Teancum, karyn raven, kaiden, evany, shiloh, tulley) went and celebrated in downtown salt lake at the parade.

more pics at link. ( i'm pretty sure kaiden is in the green t-shirt.)​

Meh, don't have much to say about this.

Okay so I do....Boy Jacob & Amanda seem to be attempting to set themselves up as a "model" family. Compared to the other siblings they may well be.... but let's look at the time and dates on this blog.

I saw this right after it went live online and decided not to post about it here. I wanted to give Jacob or Amanda time to continue on and I wanted to see the direction they were going.....it's obvious though

Yep, blog was started on the weekend of the anniversary of Janet's Murder.

Sorry Amanda & Jacob....but Woops, you start a blog after the 2nd anniversary of Janet's murder, but did not state ONE THING to memorialize or get the Murder of YOUR sister-in-law in the spotlight.

In this blog, there is one little mention of Janet & Raven as a couple, and it's made to seem as though they were extremely close with Janet & her family....Yet - wait a second...WHERE'S THE CRY FOR JUSTICE??? Your SISTER-IN-LAW and HER UNBORN CHILD was brutally murdered. She was stabbed to death in HER HOME, her HUSBAND is NOT CLEARED.....

Their blog spot is like a promotion of the PERFECT COUPLE....their blog seems contrived and self-serving, as though they are trying too hard to promote themselves as good people. They may not be complete and utter losers, compared to some of the other Abaroa clan, but....

#1 They know Abaroa name gets googled.
#2 Previous to this website a lot of crap was stated about Shiloh & Derrek - we all know they are on the freaky side and not model citizens.
#3 We all know that Karyn is not the model Mother.
#4 At the time this was made Janet's family was in the news for National Crime Victim's Rights Week - in DURHAM, NC!
#5 They sure go on a lot of vacations, but why have they NOT gone to Durham, NC during the anniversary of the Murder, why have they done NOTHING, nor said anything regarding the murder of their sister-in-law.

It's like this blog is staged and plastic.

Jacob & Amanda are coming off like ....look at us, we're not like the rest of the family, we're like this perfect little couple.

The pictures of them with all the Temples or them holding hands, don't seem to cut the staged, self-promotion feel as non-creepy relatives of Raven's in any way.

They are coming off as heartless to the fact that their sister-in-law was murdered and they could give two craps.

I'm sure Raven will contact them and tell them how to change the blog to include a little quip about the murder and he'll ask them post something good about him.

When you look at the blogs at that site, they list people that are "friends" of theirs. IMO, they made this blog for themselves to share their lives with the people listed as their friends. I don't see anything wrong with them having a blog just for the sake of having a blog. As far as we know, THEY didn't kill Janet so why can't they have a place to share photos and stories of their lives with their friends?

I see what you're saying but I disagree with the notion that there is something wrong with people that share the Abaroa name maintaining a personal blog about their lives without mentioning Janet's murder. I think that they're fully entitled and deserve no blame for doing so. :twocents:

LOL JG....I didn't accuse them of murder, I didn't accuse them of anything at all.

They chose to make a public blog, and have the perfect vehicle to get word about Janet and her unborn child's brutal murder, but chose not too. It's my choice to point out the ick factor in my opinion. It's your choice to point out your disagreement with the way I see things. It's all good.:crazy:

They have the right to make the blog private or public, they chose public, hence I have the right to state my opinion of their public blog.

The greatest things about opinions is that it doesn't matter to me whether or not someone agrees with me, it doesn't effect me, as long as I am allowed to state my opinion.

My opinion hasn't changed and I feel the same way about their public blog.

This is a discussion forum, isn't it? I was simply discussing. I wasn't asking you to validate my opinion any more than you're asking me to validate yours. And I never said that you aren't entitled to state your opinion. I was simply pointing out that others might have differing ones.

Maybe Jacob and Amanda simply want a place to share their lives with those close to them. Those close to them surely already know about Janet. And although I know what you're saying, I don't think that a person having known Janet means that every word that that person types for the rest of their lives needs to be regarding her murder. As difficult as it must be, life has to move forward for those left behind.

I think that saying that Jacob & Amanda are trying to present themselves as a "model family" by having this blog is unfair. There's nothing wrong with what they're doing and posting pictures of their family and discussing their lives doesn't mean that they're trying to look like something they're not. Maybe they ARE the model family ... what do we know?

LOL JG....I didn't accuse them of murder, I didn't accuse them of anything at all.

They chose to make a public blog, and have the perfect vehicle to get word about Janet and her unborn child's brutal murder, but chose not too. It's my choice to point out the ick factor in my opinion. It's your choice to point out your disagreement with the way I see things. It's all good.:crazy:

They have the right to make the blog private or public, they chose public, hence I have the right to state my opinion of their public blog.

The greatest things about opinions is that it doesn't matter to me whether or not someone agrees with me, it doesn't effect me, as long as I am allowed to state my opinion.

My opinion hasn't changed and I feel the same way about their public blog.

JG, I'm sorry you didn't understand my post.

As you stated this is a discussion forum and I'm pointing out my opinion, in which needs no validation from you or anyone.

Again, It's all good.:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back