Am I blowing the margins? If so please help me fix it.

LionRun

Former Member
Reaction score
Hi. Weeks ago, Someone told me I was blowing the margins. It turned out to be the long url's in one long line. I wanted my 3 pics in a row, so instead of having 3 long url's in a row, I copied and pasted all 3 pics onto 1 new pic. Then I was down to 1 url, and the 2 people helping me said that I fixed it and I was no longer blowing the margins.

Just today, I was again told that I was blowing the margins. She said that it may be that the pic in my siggy is too wide. I went back and narrowed the pic.

Please let me know if I am still blowing the margins. I cannot, and have never been able to see this happen. If I had I would have fixed it immediately. I try to be as considerate as possible, as I don't want for any one's eyes to feel uncomfortable because of me causing the margins to blow.

Thank you in advance:).

Lion

You're not blowing the margins. Your first correction was just outside the margins, but not so much so that anyone would have to make adjustments to read. Previously just a little outside the standard post size.

hth......

You're not blowing the margins. Your first correction was just outside the margins, but not so much so that anyone would have to make adjustments to read. Previously just a little outside the standard post size.

hth......

Thank you Cubby:). As I understand it, it is good now? The person who told me that I was blowing the margins said it was 4 inches over:eek:. I thought, geesh! My siggy or url is really bothersome if it causes that much of a problem. I want it to the point where it doesn't blow the margins at all.

BTW, do different people see different things depending on their individual computer, I wonder?

Lion

Thank you Cubby:). As I understand it, it is good now? The person who told me that I was blowing the margins said it was 4 inches over:eek:. I thought, geesh! My siggy or url is really bothersome if it causes that much of a problem. I want it to the point where it doesn't blow the margins at all.

BTW, do different people see different things depending on their individual computer, I wonder?

Lion

I would think different size monitors or even different settings on the same size monitors would make a difference

Your sig looks fine to me

:twocents:

I've had no problems with your siggy. Maybe computer/monitor settings have something to do with some seeing blown margins while others don't?

I've had no problems with your siggy. Maybe computer/monitor settings have something to do with some seeing blown margins while others don't?

Thank you SadieMae and MidnightMist:). Maybe that is the case. I am glad to have fixed it--I hope!

Lion

Oh my God, You've blown my margins, LionRun!!

Naw, not really. I'm only kidding :D

Oh my God, You've blown my margins, LionRun!!

Naw, not really. I'm only kidding :D

Ha ha, funny IrishMisty:D! Hey, I'm running out of perfume. Please send some next day Fed Ex. It's a must have you know:D!

Lion

You ain't blowin my margins..no matter how nicely you ask me.:p

Ha ha, funny IrishMisty:D! Hey, I'm running out of perfume. Please send some next day Fed Ex. It's a must have you know:D!

Lion

How many times do I have to tell you not to BATHE in it, Lion?? :doh:
:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member