CA CA - Elaina Rivera, 13, Ramona, 26 June 1987

missacorah

Reaction score
Date Of Birth: May 9, 1974
Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5' 3"; 90 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: She has a small scar on the right side of her upper lip. She has dimples.
Clothing: She was last seen wearing blue sweats and a gold necklace.
Dentals: Available. Her lower teeth in front are broken.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Rivera was last seen on June 26, 1987 in Ramona, California.
http://doenetwork.org/cases/476dfca.html/
ERivera.jpg

Does anyone know why her lower teeth in front were broken at the time she disappeared?

Does anyone know why her lower teeth in front were broken at the time she disappeared?

Excellent question. I have not seen it discussed or mentioned anywhere. It might warrant a call to LE though. If this were a result of an accident, were there other injuries, etc.

Not much information about this little girl that I can find at all. Hmmmmm. Hard to come up with any fresh ideas with such little information.

i went to school with Elaina Rivera. She just had a birthday... I am just 4 mounths older then Elaina..... if i remeber correctly a pedifile lived by her, she came up missing shortly after he got arrested and was written down as sandiegos largest pedifile case. It was on the news.

I remeber Elaina was always smiling.

Bumping! I found her listed on Ancestry in a tree, but with her listed as missing since 1985. Her father died in 2001, but her mother is still alive. Elaina has three half-siblings through her mother. I've contacted the person that posted the tree to ask about the date.

I have been in touch with Elaina's aunt (via Ancestry), and she told me the following (and told me that it would be fine to post it here):

Elaina was my niece and she lived in Ramona California with her parents and brother for years prior to her gone missing. Her best friend was found murdered by Ezra Adams who claims to this day to not have killed Elaina but did not denied murdering her friend. Since her disappearance and some years later the Muzzy Grade Road area in Ramona where she lived was burned pretty much to the ground. I ran a credit report on Elaina some years later and was called by the FBI within 24 hrs as to who and why it was ran. I was told at the time by an FBI employee to leave it alone. I have never felt that she was dead, but to this day I don't know very much other than there were drugs and $$$ involved. My sister & husband's (Elaina's dad) lifestyle back then was not as it should have been raising two children. My sister has suffered much guilt and heartache over her past decisions, which if I were comparing her to anyone it would be "Sophie Choice". Her husband, Elaina's dad was killed years later in a pedestrian traffic accident. We remember them both almost daily but my sister has never been able to come to terms with it fully. <modsnip: Psychic discussion is not allowed>

She also thanked anyone for their attention.

Also, here is Elaina on NamUs The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) , both dentals and DNA available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elaina Eugenia Rivera
  • elaina_eugenia_rivera_1.jpg
  • elaina_eugenia_rivera_2.jpg
  • elaina_eugenia_rivera_3.jpg
Elaina, circa 1987; Age-progression to age 42 (circa 2016)

• Missing Since06/26/1987
  • Missing FromRamona, California
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth05/09/1974 (44)
  • Age13 years old
  • Height and Weight5'3 - 5'5, 90 - 110 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA blue sweatshirt, blue sweatpants, and a gold necklace.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsNative American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Elaina has a small scar on the right side of her upper lip and a burn scar on her forearm. She has pierced ears and facial dimples. Her lower front teeth were broken at the time of her 1987 disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Elaina was last seen in the 14000 block of Mussey Grade Road in Ramona, California at 6:30 p.m. on June 26, 1987. She wasn't reported missing for three days, and the circumstances surrounding her case are unclear. Her case remains unsolved.

Would like to know more about Ezra besides the molestation charges, who was this other little girl who people talk about him killing? Also read something about his wife/gf

I’ll see what I can find. Thank God he is still incarcerated and not out on the streets.
State of California Inmate Locator
So One girl was Kim Kelly (jackie Kellys older sister) and another girl her name was Kurstin I do believe both girls bodies were found in Pamo. The really strange thing is Ezra did not have much on his walls but had one 8x10 framed picture of one of those girls I think Kurstin on his wall which I thought was strange.. None the less, he also had another girl "Julie" whom said that she was his "so called niece" that was living there with him, whom detectives later informed me was not his niece but a girl or runaway who helped lure girls to the house for Ezra.

Would like to know more about Ezra besides the molestation charges, who was this other little girl who people talk about him killing? Also read something about his wife/gf
He didnt have a wife at the time of Elainas disappearance. He had his father living there with him and a girl, whom we knew as Julie and he claimed she was his niece however detectives told me she was not his niece and was used to lure girls to their house. Elaina and I use to go over to Julies house often, he had a picture 8x 10 in his hallway, as a matter of fact it was the only thing on his wall of a girl Kurstin (spelling unsure) who had dissapeared as well. I believe police later found remains that were hers and also Kim Kelly, my friends sister. Police have not been able to directly connect him to the murders, but I believe it was him... scary guy.. Elaina is deeply missed, she was a great friend..

Was it Kerstin or krishna who's picture was hanging on his wall? Also I am curious as to whether or not anybody has taken a look at properties owned by Ezra Adams. H3 was a heavy equipment operator after all. And I ran a search and found him to be a claimant in a mining ground in northern Cali. Only 9 1/2 hours from ramona. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back