Rosie Bids Adieu to "The View" (maybe 4/25/07)

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/

(from link)There is a strong buzz in Hollywood that Rosie O'Donnell will announce Wednesday (April 25th) that she is leaving "The View." (more at link)

Good.... can't stand her. She can ride off on the horse she rode in on. :sick: Hopefully she'll fade away into the dirt....

Anyone wondering if this has anything to do with Bob Barker's retirement from the Price Is Right?

There was a time, long ago, that I thought she was a really kind and sweet person. But over the past couple of years she has spouted off on so much and in some instances I'm sure her rampages have dug up painful memories for for example 9/11 families and others. Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion and there is freedom of speech, but I believe with that freedom should also be the great burden of being sure you don't needlessly/thoughtlessly hurt people in the process.

Rosie definitely does some good and positive things, but basically I find myself thinking "Would you just shut the H up!?"

While I have from time to time taken offense at some of the things Rosie has said, I also admire her for her honesty. In this day and age where media is becoming less and less honest with the American public and news is sanitized to the point of being unrecognizable at times, I think it's good to have someone who speaks the truth... even if that truth is only the truth as she knows it. Her truth isn't always my truth, but it sure is refreshing to hear someone being honest instead of always saying the politically correct thing.

More than likely, if she's leaving the View, it's to host her own talk show where she will make a lot more money than she's currently making. OTOH, maybe MasterJ is right and she'll instead be hosting The Price is Right!

Anyone wondering if this has anything to do with Bob Barker's retirement from the Price Is Right?

I sincerely hope not. That show is gold...if she becomes the host I would never watch it again.

Perhaps she just wants the Barker's Beauties all to herself. :)

Buh-Bye, Rosie. I heard on Fox and Friends, much to my dismay, that Rosie may be leaving to get her own show. Surely, the networks have learned their lesson, haven't they?? If she does get her own show (again), I won't be watching.

Any news yet? I sure hope the big pig is gone. And if she gets her own show, I'll be sure to change the channel if her fat head appears. (and FAT MOUTH).

Donald?? Is that you??!! :cool:

LOL!

Speaking of "the Donald", I read last night that he was voted the #1 Least Sexy Man" of the year! Couldn't have said it better myself. He could be the poster child for money not buying you manners or personality.

It's true.

"TMZ has now confirmed the buzz that we exclusively reported last night: Rosie O'Donnell will announce on today's show that she is leaving "The View." And TMZ has confirmed that "View" honchos are already searching for her replacement."

www.tmz.com

It's true.

"TMZ has now confirmed the buzz that we exclusively reported last night: Rosie O'Donnell will announce on today's show that she is leaving "The View." And TMZ has confirmed that "View" honchos are already searching for her replacement."

www.tmz.com

What's sad is Rosie used to be good... now, she's rude, insulting, degrading and ridiculous, then uses the excuse, "I'm a commedian... I can say anything I want." She's a loser... and any show she appears on, won't be watched by me!

GOOD! Maybe now someone else will get a chance to talk. Once she came on "The View", it became "Rosie's View, Your Doesn't Matter Show."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back