Has John Ramsey remarried?

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Heard a rumor that John Ramsey has remarried.

Anyone know any details?

Heard a rumor that John Ramsey has remarried.

Anyone know any details?

Holy Cripe. Kinda quick, isn't it?? When did Patsy pass, June or something??? :eek:

Holy Cripe. Kinda quick, isn't it?? When did Patsy pass, June or something??? :eek:

From what i have learned about John Ramsey this is not surprising. Actually, I thought he would remarry much sooner.

There was a rumor that he was dating Beth Twitty but I was never able to confirm that one.

From what I was told, if this is true, he has married a web designer.

If none of this is true then someone let me know and I'll report the truth. Otherwise we will keep looking into this.

I saw a video of Patsy which was probably a month or so or more before she died and she looked horrible, I mean bad, and in the video it looks like they are in their back yard and John passes by and Patsy initiates a high five and John DOES high five her back but he looked like it was something he was just not into at the moment. She looked like Uncle Fester, seriously.

It may seem like a short time but look at what their life has been like, granted they caused it - but still - I bet he just wants a new life. I would. Because his last one is the pits.

Hello Tricia, hope you are doing better.

IMO, John never stopped cheating on his wife. She was sick for so long and John; being a man, had to have his needs met.

JonBenet was almost three when Patsy was diagnosed with cancer. She underwent a radical hysterectomy and had to have six months of chemo. Surely sex was the last thing on her mind.

Patsy continued to come out of remission, having to undergo chemo a couple more times. Again, John was not having his needs met.

I wouldn't be surprised if John "found" someone.

"Uncle Fester"

"Actually, I thought he would remarry much sooner."

You people cut to the quick don't you?

I can't imagine a wedding like this would be a happy occasion. And what would the women be thinking? She is entering a situation where you have an ex-wife, a dead wife, and two dead daughters. The death of one of the daughter's being so controversial the man you are marrying has spent most of his fortune to keep himself and wife #2 out of prison.

Which got me to thinking...

It's a cold rainy night, you are driving alone and you are lost. You stop the car, walk to the nearest house and ring the doorbell. A man answers the door and invites you in out of the rain. As you are about to step into the house, the man gives you a nice smile and you realize he is John Ramsey.

Do you go in?

What if you can smell freshly brewed coffee and over his shoulder you see a pound cake that has just been removed from the oven... does this change your answer?

Oh, and no Tricia I have heard nothing about a wedding.

"Uncle Fester"

"Actually, I thought he would remarry much sooner."

You people cut to the quick don't you?

I can't imagine a wedding like this would be a happy occasion. And what would the women be thinking? She is entering a situation where you have an ex-wife, a dead wife, and two dead daughters. The death of one of the daughter's being so controversial the man you are marrying has spent most of his fortune to keep himself and wife #2 out of prison.

Which got me to thinking...

It's a cold rainy night, you are driving alone and you are lost. You stop the car, walk to the nearest house and ring the doorbell. A man answers the door and invites you in out of the rain. As you are about to step into the house, the man gives you a nice smile and you realize he is John Ramsey.

Do you go in?

What if you can smell freshly brewed coffee and over his shoulder you see a pound cake that has just been removed from the oven... does this change your answer?

Oh, and no Tricia I have heard nothing about a wedding.

Why not? It was an accident and he did not do it - Patsy did. Albert, my post was not meant to be mean about Patsy, but that is what the woman looked like, literally. She died I am sure shortly after. She was smiling too. A very strong person.

Do you go in?

Is this a trick question?

It may seem like a short time but look at what their life has been like, granted they caused it - but still - I bet he just wants a new life. I would. Because his last one is the pits.

I have to agree,JR may not be innocent of all charges but,just from reading about Patsy,she seems like she could make anyone's life hell.And that's probably just what it was.

I saw a video of Patsy which was probably a month or so or more before she died and she looked horrible, I mean bad, and in the video it looks like they are in their back yard and John passes by and Patsy initiates a high five and John DOES high five her back but he looked like it was something he was just not into at the moment. She looked like Uncle Fester, seriously.
Can you tell me if their is a link to this video? Because I would like to see it, not that I am doubting you I just would like to see it.

Do you go in?

I would never enter JR's house, because I believe him to be responsible for the death of his daughter. I think PR helped cover up and that she was an accessory to the crime, but I don't believe she 'did it' so to speak. My opinion is just that, and is subject to change (for instance, it may be that some of the evidence that convinces me JR is responsible is actually not accurate). But if the evidence I'm basing my theory on is correct, then I'd never enter JR's house. Ever.

I would never enter JR's house, because I believe him to be responsible for the death of his daughter. I think PR helped cover up and that she was an accessory to the crime, but I don't believe she 'did it' so to speak. My opinion is just that, and is subject to change (for instance, it may be that some of the evidence that convinces me JR is responsible is actually not accurate). But if the evidence I'm basing my theory on is correct, then I'd never enter JR's house. Ever.

It's funny you should say that because I just posted on another thread that I've often wondered why more people don't suspect John as being the more likely murderer if it was indeed one of the parents. Given that any evidence implicating either or both John and Patsy is roughly equal, why do people automatically jump to the conclusion that it must have been Patsy?:waitasec:

Just a guess, but maybe because she seemed the more unstable of the two? Her spaced -out TV appearences may also be a factor. JR LOOKS guilty, but maybe PR ACTS guilty.

It's funny you should say that because I just posted on another thread that I've often wondered why more people don't suspect John as being the more likely murderer if it was indeed one of the parents. Given that any evidence implicating either or both John and Patsy is roughly equal, why do people automatically jump to the conclusion that it must have been Patsy?:waitasec:

I believe those people are like me, they believe in the toilet rage theory. And Patsy would have been the one to get up in the night to help with that situation. Goodness knows, MY husband would NEVER get up with one of my kids, if they had of wet the bed....which they did, but it was ME that got up and changed the sheets, etc.

Just a guess, but maybe because she seemed the more unstable of the two? Her spaced -out TV appearances may also be a factor. JR LOOKS guilty, but maybe PR ACTS guilty.

Admittedly, I'm confused by this whole case. In my gut, for whatever reason, I found a element of believability with Patsy that I didn't find with John. I know I'm probably in the minority with that.

I believe those people are like me, they believe in the toilet rage theory. And Patsy would have been the one to get up in the night to help with that situation. Goodness knows, MY husband would NEVER get up with one of my kids, if they had of wet the bed....which they did, but it was ME that got up and changed the sheets, etc.

lol, I hear ya! I remember many a night of stumbling around like a zombie changing diapers and sheets.

I would never go into his house for coffee or any reason!!!!
He gives me the creeps!

I am not surprised to hear he got remarried....

Do you go in?

Quite an absurd scenario. i'd continue driving until i got to a gas station in order to ask. i certainly wouldn't go up to some stranger's house. and if i did, i wouldn't expect a stranger to ask someone from nowhere inside their home.

perhaps things are different where you live and everyone trusts everyone?

oh, and "freshly brewed coffee and a pound cake"? at night?

:crazy:

Admittedly, I'm confused by this whole case. In my gut, for whatever reason, I found a element of believability with Patsy that I didn't find with John. I know I'm probably in the minority with that.

I know what u mean Lovebites about Patsy being more believable then John, but i think its more the case that she was more convincing than John. Patsy knew how to manipulate people, and they best way to achieve that was for her to put a up a front of authenticity, as when ppl seem genuine ppl will believe u. John is creepy, i hate watching those videos of him talking about jonBenet with a big smirk across his face, it makes me so angry.

I honestly feel that if u really loved someone there is no way you could remarry so quickly. The pain would still be so deep, that merely thinking about loving someone again would be to inconceivable.

p.s I would never knock on a strangers door for assistance, u never know who could answer the door. I also would never open my door to a stranger, if they're car broke down i would call NRMA (Australian car assitance) for them, but never let them in the door - i watch too much Crime channel :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back