931 users online (217 members and 714 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Thanks for the info Katie. I have the show marked down. You are such an inspiration!!!! I was hoping to get back out to AZ and meet up with you during the Travis murder trial. Of course my Sister bounced back from AZ to Boulder City. Thank You for all you do.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Thanks for the info Katie. I have the show marked down. You are such an inspiration!!!! I was hoping to get back out to AZ and meet up with you during the Travis murder trial. Of course my Sister bounced back from AZ to Boulder City. Thank You for all you do.
    Hi Bravo, we have a 70 in new TV and I'm on every commercial now for this show--it's kind of freaking me out to basically see every pore in my face over and over. Nice to see you! I'm mostly in PA now but get back to AZ semi-regularly. Maybe one day.....

thank you for inspiring me travis alexander

My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!

If anyone wants to familiarize themself with our case, before or after the airing of True Conviction tomorrow (Feb. 13 on Investigation Discovery), I found this link which details the OVERTURN of Michael Apelt's appeal granted for a new trial. If you scroll down to Page 5, the section "FACTS" will detail the case, or at least the major facts. I'm about 2/3 of the way finished with my book and looking for a publisher, which will go in to far more than this, but here is a pretty comprehensive link from the 9th Circuit court:

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...8/15-99013.pdf

My posts are 100% my opinion with whatever bias I enjoy. Please read accordingly!

Quote Originally Posted by katiecoolady View Post
    If anyone wants to familiarize themself with our case, before or after the airing of True Conviction tomorrow (Feb. 13 on Investigation Discovery), I found this link which details the OVERTURN of Michael Apelt's appeal granted for a new trial. If you scroll down to Page 5, the section "FACTS" will detail the case, or at least the major facts. I'm about 2/3 of the way finished with my book and looking for a publisher, which will go in to far more than this, but here is a pretty comprehensive link from the 9th Circuit court:

I'm watching now.
    I heard Katie Cool Lady and my EARS perked up!
    Wait! I remember her from Travis Alexander's thread!
    Could it be?
    I remembered you mentioning your sister.
    I'm so proud of you!
    Go get em girl!!! Your sister own so proud of you in am sure!
    Again, Im so sorry for your loss.
    I was/am gngr~snap on Websleuths page.
    Tapatalk wouldn't let me use the (~) so, I just use my name on Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pamela_Brewer; 02-14-2018 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by katiecoolady View Post

Jeez, KCL. There was/is so much info in this document link! Some I did not know about. I am still making my way through all of it. I have the show taped, but have not been able to watch yet .... for some reason, I am hesitating, though I can’t understand why.

thinking of you and how all of this has affected your life for so many years. You are one heck of a woman and I am proud of your devotiin to Cindy and justice.
    <3
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela_Brewer View Post
    I'm watching now.
    I heard Katie Cool Lady and my EARS perked up!
    Wait! I remember her from Travis Alexander's thread!
    Could it be?
    I remembered you mentioning your sister.
    I'm so proud of you!
    Go get em girl!!! Your sister own so proud of you in am sure!
    Again, Im so sorry for your loss.
    I was/am gngr~snap on Websleuths page.
    Tapatalk wouldn't let me use the (~) so, I just use my name on Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much ginger-snap! I'm glad you saw it...I was really pleased with how it came out, respectfully done about Cindy, our prosecutor, etc. It still was very hard to watch.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12