Flight755 15th Street project

ACandyRose

Reaction score
Website
www.acandyrose.com
Hi, I don't get to post here on Websleuths very often but wanted to introduce my new project to you.

"Flight755 15th Street, Passengers in the Vortex"
http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

This is a work in progress and will probably remain that for some time as I am still finding information or tidbits to add to various pages. Because my web site has always been primarily covering the Internet subculture following this case thus I have included on some pages, selected postings found that contain research or tidbits of information, occasionally some humor, on a
subject page from various individuals on the Internet over the last ten years.

On the main page link above I have disabled links I am still working on but there are more than ample links remaining to check out in the meantime. :)

The only other page on this new project that has links in a serious work in progress at this time are the evidence links, also titled under "Evidence" or "baggage check." On that page, the links in RED are still being worked on. The links in WHITE are complete until I find more material per subject.

I have also added my own little bit of parody here and there to lighten up the mood. Hope you enjoy :)

Thank you ACandyRose...looks like a great site.

I was reading the Patricia Letters and came upon one e-mail to Cheesy where "Patricia" says she is in possession of a letter describing Patsy's bout with cancer. Patsy talks of meeting a nurse who looks like Beth and coincidently is named Bethany.

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com//05-11-1999-16-47-01-FriendtoChessyGsquared.txt

I could have sworn I read about that incident somewhere else but for the life of me I can't find the source. I know it is not in DOI because I read through the entire book.

I just feel if that is a real letter from Patsy, then my belief is that the letter was sent to JammySue.

Toltec,

Thank you and you're welcome. I hope the reorganization of found materials on various subjects, items, evidence, etc., along with the way I have arranged it on the various pages will help the Internet posters locate information easier on the case. :)

On the Patricia letters, in my opinion there is no doubt in my mind that whoever wrote the letters or assisted in providing information was very close to Patsy Ramsey and used the letters as a major PR stunt to cast doubt during the Grand Jury process.

You wrote:
"I was reading the Patricia Letters and came upon one e-mail to Cheesy where "Patricia" says she is in possession of a letter describing Patsy's bout with cancer. Patsy talks of meeting a nurse who looks like Beth and coincidently is named Bethany. "

I will have to look around and see if I have any reference to this.

It's so good to see you here, and know you're still working on the case. Your sites have been invaluable.

You must be very busy but don't forget to just have a look at the thread about the magic harp with dead childrens' names, a place SAVED for JonBenet's name, according to Newsweek columnist Daniel Glick as told to Jeff Shapiro, title something about Boulder's pagan population, though the murder may have had nothing to do with any particular religion, a mixture. Someone manipulative like Charles Manson, who may have approached and been rejected as a nut by JR in the Philippines, wealthier than Manson and a jet-setter under some kind of cover, maybe taking advantage of pagans' tendency to rituals. We haven't been able to find out anything about the other dead children on the harp, two of them murdered. Know McReynolds has passed on. At another forum, CTV-CrimeLibrary JBR, a link is given to some archived Jameson discussions.

ACandyRose- I love it! I especially like the way it's organized.

I've got to tell you how much I appreciate your hard work keeping all of this information available and accessible. Whenever I need to know something about this case- your site is the place to go. Thanks, and keep up the good work! :clap:

Hi, I don't get to post here on Websleuths very often but wanted to introduce my new project to you.

"Flight755 15th Street, Passengers in the Vortex"
http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

This is a work in progress and will probably remain that for some time as I am still finding information or tidbits to add to various pages. Because my web site has always been primarily covering the Internet subculture following this case thus I have included on some pages, selected postings found that contain research or tidbits of information, occasionally some humor, on a
subject page from various individuals on the Internet over the last ten years.

On the main page link above I have disabled links I am still working on but there are more than ample links remaining to check out in the meantime. :)

The only other page on this new project that has links in a serious work in progress at this time are the evidence links, also titled under "Evidence" or "baggage check." On that page, the links in RED are still being worked on. The links in WHITE are complete until I find more material per subject.

I have also added my own little bit of parody here and there to lighten up the mood. Hope you enjoy :)

Thank you.

Thanks for the link, and we're honored to hear from you.

I didn't know about the bomb threat. Wording does sound a bit like the ransom note.

Under McReynolds, it'd be nice if there was a picture of the harp, and something about how the other children on it died, which info will probably never be available once Janet McReynolds is gone. I'm sure you remember that columnist Daniel Glick, of Newsweek I believe, told Jeff Shapiro that he was told a place for JonBenet had been SAVED on the harp. Glick never corrected Shapiro's statement that we know of so it should be reliable. Not that I have any right to give you more work. We all really appreciate your capability and all you've already contributed. Thanks again.

You know, that was such a weird way to put it - a place "saved" for JBR. McSanta was obviously much closer to passing away than she was...saving a place for her would assume he'd still be alive after she had died, meaning she'd have to die as a young child. As creepy as it is, I could understand it if she was known to have a serious illness, which she did not.
The irony- he WAS still alive when she died, wasn't he?

You know, that was such a weird way to put it - a place "saved" for JBR. McSanta was obviously much closer to passing away than she was...saving a place for her would assume he'd still be alive after she had died, meaning she'd have to die as a young child. As creepy as it is, I could understand it if she was known to have a serious illness, which she did not.
The irony- he WAS still alive when she died, wasn't he?

Precisely. Glick being a professional journalist with a well-known paper probably did NOT misquote him, as Janet would probably claim, right, gang?

It's an extremely odd thing to say, without any shame as if he assumed it'd sound normal to everybody, as if that's the kind of people he normally associated with. Or was he sort of out of his mind or something? Either way, weird to say the least. And one or was it two of their sons had been in trouble with the law?

Editing to ask does it sound like JonBenet, and the other kids, may have been on some kind of list?

Their son Jesse had been in trouble with the law. He earned himself a kidnapping charge when he moved a store clerk from point A to point B during a botched hold-up.

ST, page 113

"Analysis proved that Santa Bill didn't write the ransom note, and he was much too frail to have made a midnight run from Rollinsville, done a Spiderman entry of the Ramsey home, awakened his victim, fed her pineapple, and then killed her, all the while fearless of being discovered and without leaving behind a shred of evidence.

Additional information he shared with us at the interview, which we were later able to confirm, further eliminated him. We investigated the hell out of this man. He didn't do it."

Again, Thomas knows something that he is not sharing with the audience reading his book...but I have every confidence that Thomas did the investigative work and knows for a fact that no one named McReynolds killed JonBenet. He goes on to discuss Jesse McReynolds, stating that Jesse cooperated in every way with LE and was in no way connected to the murder.

I'd like to know if Glick interviewed McReynolds before or after JonBenet was murdered.

If after, then use of the word "saving', imo, means that there is room for another name and that spot is going to have JB's name there, so it is "saved" for her. Innocuous.

If before, then yes, that's creepy and weird, but does not make him the murderer. You have to place him in the house that night first, and no one can. If he wasn't there, he didn't kill JonBenet.

I'd like to know if Glick interviewed McReynolds before or after JonBenet was murdered.

If after, then use of the word "saving', imo, means that there is room for another name and that spot is going to have JB's name there, so it is "saved" for her. Innocuous.

If before, then yes, that's creepy and weird, but does not make him the murderer. You have to place him in the house that night first, and no one can. If he wasn't there, he didn't kill JonBenet.

No he didn't. And according to his wife, it crushed him that people suspected him in JB's murder, because he loved her like she was his own. That poor man probably died of a broken heart....

Their son Jesse had been in trouble with the law. He earned himself a kidnapping charge when he moved a store clerk from point A to point B during a botched hold-up.................

ST, page 113....................

.... We investigated the hell out of this man. He didn't do it."
ST said that? I'll try to remember to look in my paperback, p 113, later today. Have a lot planned. You did mean paperback, right? That's what I buy, so for one thing I can make notes in it w/out feeling guilty re cost.

Obviously I'm keeping an open mind, always say nobody was acting alone, never have accused McReynolds, but it's an insult to our intelligence when anyone goes so far overboard as to say he died of a broken heart. That's just too subjective, nothing whatever to base it on. So all those who counter that he may have died of guilt sort of balance that out. (NP never said he died of a broken heart, right? Just killing to birds or posts with one stone to save some space and save some hunting for the right place.)

Their son Jesse had been in trouble with the law. He earned himself a kidnapping charge when he moved a store clerk from point A to point B during a botched hold-up.................

ST, page 113....................

.... We investigated the hell out of this man. He didn't do it."
ST said that? I'll try to remember to look in my paperback, p 113, later today. Have a lot planned. You did mean paperback, right? That's what I buy, so for one thing I can make notes in it w/out feeling guilty re cost.

Obviously I'm keeping an open mind, always say nobody was acting alone, never have accused McReynolds, but it's an insult to our intelligence when anyone goes so far overboard as to say he died of a broken heart. That's just too subjective, nothing whatever to base it on. So all those who counter that he may have died of guilt sort of balance that out. (NP never said he died of a broken heart, right? Just killing to birds or posts with one stone to save some space and save some hunting for the right place.)

NOPE....that would me ME. I said that he PROBABLY died of a broken heart. Whats wrong with THAT?

Look, it's one thing to keep an open mind, but not so opem that my brains fall out.

Thanks for the link, and we're honored to hear from you.

I didn't know about the bomb threat. Wording does sound a bit like the ransom note.

Under McReynolds, it'd be nice if there was a picture of the harp, and something about how the other children on it died, which info will probably never be available once Janet McReynolds is gone. I'm sure you remember that columnist Daniel Glick, of Newsweek I believe, told Jeff Shapiro that he was told a place for JonBenet had been SAVED on the harp. Glick never corrected Shapiro's statement that we know of so it should be reliable. Not that I have any right to give you more work. We all really appreciate your capability and all you've already contributed. Thanks again.

Eagle1,

I don't know that I have a pic of the harp, if I did or could get one I would surely include it. I don't recall off hand if I had the names of the other children on it who died.

Toward the top of McReynold's page on the recap chart that I set up on this project there is a link to download a .pdf file which contains just about all the found materials I have on McReynolds and family at this time. There was just too much information to put on one web page so that's why I put it in a .pdf file to download and then made a recap on the page of specific information and source references.

As I have time down the road I may take some of the information from that .pdf file and put it directly on the page I set up for them but the whole project has turned out to be so vast that I had to pace myself on space.

Linda Hoffmann-Pugh's and family page is set up the same way with with a downloadable .pdf file. As soon as I finish up with Chris Wolf's page, his will be the same.

These three families just had too much information that was found to create one web page per family without each being a hundred pages long. But you should be able to convert the .pdf files to text files if you need to copy any of the information to this forum for discussion. If you're having trouble converting to text, just let me know and I will see what I can do to help.

I have no problem with anybody copying any of the found information from any of the web pages for discussion or to keep for your own records. That's what the site is for, for people to use as reference materials. :)

ACandyRose

I know it's a monumental project, CandyRose, which is why we're so honored to have you, and thanks much for the info about the PDF file which I somehow didn't note.

One of the girls at CTV-CrimeLibrary's JBR forum I believe found ONE child, maybe not his name or she forgot to mention it, who was murdered.

Till then, I'd assumed Janet McReynolds would say the names on the harp came from volunteer hospital visits.

Investigative reporting by Newsweek's Daniel Glick who told Jeff Shapiro Santa had used the word SAVED a place on the harp for JBR could give these guys a major scoop, I'm thinking, and just maybe I'll email them. Will want to check your PDF first. I'd advise them to not use McReynolds' name very much and excite the RDI's who always want to give Santa a break, and emphasize that nobody's said anybody did it, much less acting alone. The Santa sympathizers should maybe think of giving us impartials a break, for the sake of all those children, just as important as JonBenet, but being totally ignored. Thanks again.

Ames, I promise I didn't mean you. I'm positive there were a lot of others. I didn't specify any one person, didn't even notice who. Just wish they'd care about all these other children in the case who aren't currently being noticed. They're important. Not just the Santa or even JBR.

I know it's a monumental project, CandyRose, which is why we're so honored to have you, and thanks much for the info about the PDF file which I somehow didn't note.

One of the girls at CTV-CrimeLibrary's JBR forum I believe found ONE child, maybe not his name or she forgot to mention it, who was murdered.

Till then, I'd assumed Janet McReynolds would say the names on the harp came from volunteer hospital visits.

Investigative reporting by Newsweek's Daniel Glick who told Jeff Shapiro Santa had used the word SAVED a place on the harp for JBR could give these guys a major scoop, I'm thinking, and just maybe I'll email them. Will want to check your PDF first. I'd advise them to not use McReynolds' name very much and excite the RDI's who always want to give Santa a break, and emphasize that nobody's said anybody did it, much less acting alone. The Santa sympathizers should maybe think of giving us impartials a break, for the sake of all those children, just as important as JonBenet, but being totally ignored. Thanks again.

Eagle1,

I just scanned the 85 page .pdf file on McReynolds and the only reference I have there on the harp is the same reference you mention and that is the 12/2001 article by Jeff Shapiro titled, "Ghost of Christmas Past." Shapiro did a fairly long section within his story on McReynolds but this below is the reference you were mentioning:

========================================
Ghost of Christmas Past
Obsessed reporter reveals dark under world behind Ramsey case
- - - - - - - - - - - -
by Jeffrey Scott Shapiro (Editorial@boulderweekly.com)
More on this article here:
http://www.boulderweekly.com/archive/122001/coverstory.html

EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE RE: THE SANTA

McReynolds loved JonBenet. His fireplace was littered with photographs of her. When Newsweek reporter Dan Glick visited McReynolds at his Nederland home, McReynolds showed him a small wooden harp with the names of dead children carved on it's side. When McReynolds held the harp up, he shared a small secret with the veteran reporter, who later shared it with me.

"I've saved a small place right here for JonBenet's name," McReynolds told Glick.

ACandyRose

"I've saved a small place right here for JonBenet's name," McReynolds told Glick.

ACandyRose

Okay, this interview by Glock is after JonBenet's death, but the other kids' names are already on the harp, my fellow sleuths.

And I just noticed another thing in her above post, something about a DARK underworld, which he doesn't explain. Huh? I'm sure he would look into it farther if encouraged to do so, and hopefully get Glick to join him. He's an editor now? They could write a book.

I'll skim thru the 85 pgs, and still thinking about making this contact. If anyone else is eager to do it, feel free, of course.

In looking through this excellent new site, I was looking at those naked Barbies found on the R front lawn. Were any of them ever dusted for fingerprints or other DNA? It's hard, but I assume they are dolls in "bondage" like the ones displayed in that diner and not dolls left naked on the lawn, which little girls are sometimes known to do.
I never remember reading about any kind of follow-uo to see if they ever tried to see who may have handled the dolls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back