Identified! IN - Ohio River, Perry County - Male with ID, 30s, Apr'07 - Jacob Bezy

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Just got this via email:

FYI = Anyone needing to inquire please check with the law officials or ME office.

The body that was found in Perry County, Indiana was a male in his 30's and had identification on him. The Jefferson County Ky. Coroners Office has the information. I was just on the phone with the Medical Examiners office. They said that the coroners office has the information, as in a license, but are not sure if it is him or not. The Coroners office phone number is 502-574-6262 The Medical Examiners phone is 502-852-5587.

Robert
08:35 a.m., April 20, 2007
Updated 08:35 a.m., April 20, 2007

An autopsy is being performed this morning on a body pulled from the Ohio River Thursday night in Perry County.

Indiana Conservation Officer Mark Farmer said the body was spotted lodged in drift shortly before 7 p.m. near Tobinsport, Ind.

Authorities pulled it from the waters and transported it to the Kentucky State Medical Examiner's Office in Louisville, Farmer said, where it was undergoing an autopsy this morning.

Identification was found on the body, but Farmer declined to reveal any details about it. He said he did not know if it matched that of a missing person.

The body had decomposed and appeared to have been in the water for some time, Farmer said.

I am wondering if this might be Brian Shaffer, even though it's been a year?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back