Wandering Dog Spray-Painted 'Go Home'

This cracked me up:

"It's a little novel. It's different in the respect that it sends a message," Sanders said. "That's what always appealed to me about this work: It stays interesting."

While I can't say it was right for someone to spray paint the dog, I'm glad they didn't shoot him. I hope the owners will take this as a warning and keep their dog from roaming.

OK, I admit I giggled. I think it was wrong for them to do that, but coe on, pet owners, take care of your pets!!

My mom is a crazy cat lady and used to feed this little sweetie who would come in her house and hang out. It was obvious the cat was very hungry, so she attached notes in it's collar that said "FEED ME". The owners never even looked at the notes. Dummies.

I knew a kid in high school who used food coloring on a white cat that was pooping in their flower beds, gave the cat a rainbow hairdo and put a note on her collar for her owners who he did know. His parents had already spoken with the owners about the roaming cat and filed a complaint with the police.

Animal control officers issued a ticket and fine to the cat's owners but could not find the person who painted their cat because there was no evidence they could tie to anybody and I'm sure nobody would have turned my friend in. I guess they never saw that cat in their yard again and I think the cat owners were ordered to pay a fine.

I know a dog I'd like to paint on!! How do you think the owners would respond to "I bark all day because I'm bored!!!" Poor fellow, I even throw the odd toy into his back yard.

Yep-there's a little mini-pin in my neighborhood that I would LOVE to do this to. He's always out, and digs wholes under my fence to get into our back yard!! Animal control was out and about the other day and I told them who he bolonged to and asked them to go speak with them. They did, but I don't think it helped since he was out again today!!:mad:

We have one problem dog in our neighborhood. All I can say is that if I wanted to clean up dog poop in my yard I would buy my own dog. I know there are many animal lovers here and throughout the world. I just don't happen to be one of them. I don't let my kids poop in their yard or dig through their trash, I just would expect the same from them.

It's truly not the animals fault, but why have one if you don't want to make the effort to take care of it or keep track of it? It's not fair to anyone especially the pet.

OMG, This is marketable...

Little plastic 'zip' tags to attach to collars that say, "Go Home." or I'm calling 1-800-Animal Control...

:eek: :dance:

OMG, This is marketable...

Little plastic 'zip' tags to attach to collars that say, "Go Home." or I'm calling 1-800-Animal Control...

:eek: :dance:
I agree with your idea. It's the owners fault, not the dog.

We have one problem dog in our neighborhood. All I can say is that if I wanted to clean up dog poop in my yard I would buy my own dog. I know there are many animal lovers here and throughout the world. I just don't happen to be one of them. I don't let my kids poop in their yard or dig through their trash, I just would expect the same from them.

It's truly not the animals fault, but why have one if you don't want to make the effort to take care of it or keep track of it? It's not fair to anyone especially the pet.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I do hate it when other dogs besides ours go in out yard
we klnow where ours go and clean it up but the other ones?
then we step in it ew!!:twocents:

There is this little dog in our neighborhood who poops on our front walkway, not even in the grass! Oooohhh, I hate that little dog. It's a dog, I know, but I have this irrational feeling that it's trying to be vindictive in some way by pooping on our front walk. I mean, if it pooped in the front lawn that would be bad enough, but right where we walk?? We keep our own dog in our fenced backyard, but sometimes he does get out. And when he does, I always want him to go to the neighbor's house and poop on their front walk.

I will never understand why people let their dogs run free.

OMG. I have about THIRTY dogs next door that need signs painted "Feed Me," "Go home and STAY there," and "Next time I WILL be shot."

My next door neighbor and the ones next to them have AT LEAST thirty dogs between the two. And every day that I have to walk my daughter to the bus stop, we nearly get bitten by one or two of them. Problem is I WOULD call animal control, but the county just cut their position (and there was only one guy that worked like 4 hours a day) to save money!!! :banghead: I had to warn them a couple of weeks ago that I would begin shooting them if they got too close to my kids again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back