Woman Survives Crash & Fall from Dames Point Bridge

indeed a miracle - there's a website - i forget the name now - that lists stats and people who have died jumping off bridges like this....the force of the impact can tear up a body.....

indeed a miracle - there's a website - i forget the name now - that lists stats and people who have died jumping off bridges like this....the force of the impact can tear up a body.....
If my recollection is correct, in the area where she went off the bridge, she was less than 20 feet from the water.

She popped up like a cork, twenty feet below, unhurt.

If my recollection is correct, in the area where she went off the bridge, she was less than 20 feet from the water.

She popped up like a cork, twenty feet below, unhurt.
i live here in Jacksonville so i have watched it on all the news channels. the bridge is very long. we have had 1 of the largest cruise ships pass under its highest point (at low tide lol). she was driving over the high point when she got a flat. she drove on the flat to the low point on the bridge. it is between 20-25 feet to the water depending on tides. at the low point on the bridge she got out to check her tire. another car hit her car and her car hit her she thinks. next thing she knew she was in the water.

still, she was lucky - low point - high point - getting her car hit and having her car hit her - wouldn't want to be a domino in that chain...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back