try the cat and the little chickies....

As a cat lover that really brought a smile to my face. Its so cute.
Thanks for sharing it with us.:blowkiss:

i tried the link narla and it worked for me - i had to watch a damn commercial first lol.....also, had to press stop then play to get it going, but then it worked fine....try looking up msnbc.com and countdown for the cat and chickies video ....that's how i found it in the first place...

the cat looks almost like my innydoor gingerbread except mine has purrrrrfect white mittens and boots - otherwise, colouring is the same....

i tried the link narla and it worked for me - i had to watch a damn commercial first lol.....also, had to press stop then play to get it going, but then it worked fine....try looking up msnbc.com and countdown for the cat and chickies video ....that's how i found it in the first place...

the cat looks almost like my innydoor gingerbread except mine has purrrrrfect white mittens and boots - otherwise, colouring is the same....
We have a cat that adopted us, it was feral and took us a to tame him and get him used to us, and now it is the sookiest cat I know, so we called it sooky puss, its a manx and tiger in colour with the cutest eyes.:D

your sooky puss souunds wonderful shazz - i just love cats - i keep a kitty kit with me everywhere i go - in my tote bag is a little bag with two cans of cat food, ziploc bag with dry food mixed with cat treats, some disposable plastic bowls, and plastic spoons to dish it out...that way if i run into any stray/.feral cats i can "coax" them to me...or at least give them something to eat. would you believe the city i live in it is illegal to feed stray cats????? everyone ignores it...

your sooky puss souunds wonderful shazz - i just love cats - i keep a kitty kit with me everywhere i go - in my tote bag is a little bag with two cans of cat food, ziploc bag with dry food mixed with cat treats, some disposable plastic bowls, and plastic spoons to dish it out...that way if i run into any stray/.feral cats i can "coax" them to me...or at least give them something to eat. would you believe the city i live in it is illegal to feed stray cats????? everyone ignores it...
You are an angel timetravel, the angel of cats, we love our sooky puss very much and his is so spoiled. Im glad there a people like you looking after our animals, you are a very special person. On behalf of all the homeless cats Thankyou timetravel.:woohoo:

i cry when i go to websites on cat rescue places - i just want to gather up all those cats and kitties and bring them home....where i live, if you own more than 3 pets you have to get a special license which costs more - it doesn't make sense....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back