Paris Hilton to serve time

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 days in Jail for the Heiress starting June 5th.

http://www.tmz.com/

all I can say, it's about freakin time. These Hollywood types and rich kids just get away with murder. I'm so glad they finally did something with her. They think they are above the law.

thank GOD I AM SO SICK OF THESE SPECIAL PEOPLE GETTING AWAY WITH THINGS WE'D BE SHOT FOR LOL....seriously, i can't stand a liar and paris is right up there with virgie......

An emotional Paris, with tears welling up in her eyes, told the judge moments before the decision "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Witnesses inside the courtroom say that Paris' parent, Rick and Kathy Hilton, were both visibly upset as the sentence was handed down. Kathy, we're told, was especially distraught.

www.tmz.com

Story still developing.

An emotional Paris, with tears welling up in her eyes, told the judge moments before the decision "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Witnesses inside the courtroom say that Paris' parent, Rick and Kathy Hilton, were both visibly upset as the sentence was handed down. Kathy, we're told, was especially distraught.

www.tmz.com

Story still developing.

So, the "parents" finally showed up. Remarkable. Maybe had they been there when she was clubbing in nightclubs all over the world from the age of 14 until now, she wouldn't be in this trouble to begin with. Why is it that underage "stars" can drink in any club that they want to get into? Why would the parents allow it?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269890,00.html

LOS ANGELES — A California judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, no furloughs, no use of an alternative jail and no electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The judge ruled that she was in violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose all," she told the judge before announced the sentence.

At least we're not going to have to see her face for 45 days. It should be a pleasant summer.

Hooray about time, but believe me she will have luxuries in prison, she will probably in and isolation area, as I would think some of the other prisoners wouldnt mind roughing her up a bit. Welcome to the real world Paris.:boohoo:You do the crime you pay the time.

The judge called out her rep Elliot Mintz in court, describing his testimony as "completely worthless." He also told Paris that he did not believe that she was unaware of her license suspension, adding that she had paperwork in her car stating that her license was suspended.
www.tmz.com

What a dingbat.

I'm grateful she doesn't hang with my kids...lol.

Seriously it will probably do her some good in the slammer. Teach her discipline, get her off drugs and really make her stop and think of her actions.

Paris might have been killed with her careless driving. 45 days, Paris can do it.

I am thrilled that this floozy has been given jail time....but, I'm wondering if she will appeal the sentence??

And the word that comes to my mind is 'carma'. I certainly don't watch her very move but if I recall correctly hasn't she been quite mean and laughed openly at other celebrities misfortune? Can you imagine how many people she has hurt, snubbed and even laughed at their heartaches are right now pulling out that bottle of champagne tucked at the back of the fridge!!!

Just maybe this might teach some of these celebrities to take a cab or hire a driver for the night, Lord knows they can afford it!!

Jubie

The poll at TMZ says that 95% think justice was served. Serves her right. She thinks she's better then everyone else. See Paris, you're not.:razz:

Hooray about time, but believe me she will have luxuries in prison, she will probably in and isolation area, as I would think some of the other prisoners wouldnt mind roughing her up a bit. Welcome to the real world Paris.:boohoo:You do the crime you pay the time.

Oh well, I am sure her manicurist, pedicurist, make-up artist, tattoo artist, Hollywood agent, plastic surgeons, Mommy & Daddy...well the list goes on...will be there to "boohoo" with her...:crazy:

Sorry, so hard to have sympathy when so many real, emotional tragedies are happening around us daily.:blowkiss:

You know another thing that really bothers me about her is that she is 26 years old, not 18 or 19. She is a grown women for goodness sake "Grow Up"!!!!!

I'm sure her time won't be hard time, but she won't be able to have her cell phone, blackberry, (will she?) and no going out. She will have to follow someone else's rules for a change. I hope the other inmates give her a hard azz time. (Although I don't wish her any physical harm). Maybe she'll see that she's not so "special" to the rest of the world.

Hopefully when she comes out, Hollywood won't embrace her and make her even more popular.

:woohoo:

Maybe this will be the wake up call she so obviously needs. You would think her parents would want her to get some tough love so she could straighten up before she ends up dead from an overdose or a car crash.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members