Identified! CA - San Mateo Co, WhtMale 773UMCA, 19-25, female clothing, Nov'83 *name withheld*

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The Doe Network:
Case File 773UMCA

773UMCA.jpg
773UMCA1.jpg
773UMCA2.jpg

Unidentified White Male
  • The victim was discovered on November 26, 1983 in San Mateo County, California
  • estimated Date of death: November 25, 1983

Vital Statistics
  • Estimated age: 19 - 25 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'10-5'11"; 140 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Short, brown hair; hazel eyes. No marks/tattoos.
  • Dentals: Available
  • Clothing: Female clothing. Light yellow, knee-length "clam diggers". Light yellow jacket. Multicolored turtleneck T-shirt. Black, nylon net stockings. Brown-colored pantyhose. Blue, bikini-style underpants (size small) "North Beach". Beige-colored lace underpants. Beige-colored bra and sponge "falsies".
  • Jewelry: White metal necklace with crucifix pendant. Two white metal rings.
  • Fingerprints: Available

Case History
The victim was located on November 26, 1983, at approximately 0833 hours, on Lower Pillar Point / Ocean Beach in Half Moon Bay.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
San Mateo County Coroner's Office
650-312-5562

You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
83-1063

NCIC Number:
U-598424712

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
San Mateo County Coroner's Office

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/773umca.html

I wonder if this guy was a cross dresser or had a fetish for women's clothes :confused:

no mention of cause of death, hmmmm......wonder if it was one of those accidental suicides that happen while trying to get off???? Or did someone else force him to dress this way????

Thanks Donjeta. I just sent off an e-mail to Mrs. Sutherland. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this could possibly be Norman.

Also the clothing could have been to throw off police or the men that were beating Norman the night he went missing might have been attacking him as some sort of hate crime. You never know.

The hairline is so exact, the other features so similar, and when I saw the date I knew I had to contact someone.

Also the clothing could have been to throw off police or the men that were beating Norman the night he went missing might have been attacking him as some sort of hate crime. You never know.

The hairline is so exact, the other features so similar, and when I saw the date I knew I had to contact someone.

I know that this was fiction, but I vaguely remember my mom watching a BBC mystery on tv where the father hated the son because he wasn't his real son and the product of his wife's affair. He killed him and dressed him as a woman because he didn't like the young man. I guess something like that could have happened (not that the he is the product of an affair, that someone put him in drag because they hated him).

I could see something like that too, a couple of guys dressing him like that to humiliate him.

I'm really hoping this is a match. I haven't heard back from Mrs. Sutherland but I'm guessing that it shouldn't take long to compare fingerprints. My goal is always to give someone back their name and send them home.

I wonder what the bra and the sponge falsies are like. If it was a bra with proper pockets for professional-like falsies it might have been more likely to be someone who dressed like that for his own pleasure or because he was a drag artist. If it's just someone who dresses a dead person up to humiliate him post-mortem they might not be as likely to invest money in proper drag lingerie but grab just some random clothes, and get some makeshift stuffing for the bra. I also think they might go for something more showy and hooker-ish than a turtleneck t-shirt and clam diggers if the intention is to humiliate. Maybe just dump him in his underwear. But I haven't seen his clothes and the effect they made with the net stockings, and I guess someone could steal underwear with pockets from his mom or get them from a thrift shop and the outer clothing could be whatever feminine attire an ex gf left in his apartment or something.

I wonder what the bra and the sponge falsies are like. If it was a bra with proper pockets for professional-like falsies it might have been more likely to be someone who dressed like that for his own pleasure or because he was a drag artist. If it's just someone who dresses a dead person up to humiliate him post-mortem they might not be as likely to invest money in proper drag lingerie but grab just some random clothes, and get some makeshift stuffing for the bra. I also think they might go for something more showy and hooker-ish than a turtleneck t-shirt and clam diggers if the intention is to humiliate. Maybe just dump him in his underwear. But I haven't seen his clothes and the effect they made with the net stockings, and I guess someone could steal underwear with pockets from his mom or get them from a thrift shop and the outer clothing could be whatever feminine attire an ex gf left in his apartment or something.

Seeing the clothing (and how it fit him) would really help to tell if these are the victim's clothes because he cross-dressed sometimes or if the clothing did not actually belong to the victim. It seems like a lot of the time when men dress as women, they wear something with a turtleneck to cover their adam's apple.

Donjeta, I was thinking the same thing...that the presence of a set of falsies tends to indicate (at least to me) that someone had taken some care in the presentation of themselves to the outside world (even if the outside world was just the bedroom mirror). It is not something done in a casual way...

Best-
Herding Cats

Seeing the clothing (and how it fit him) would really help to tell if these are the victim's clothes because he cross-dressed sometimes or if the clothing did not actually belong to the victim. It seems like a lot of the time when men dress as women, they wear something with a turtleneck to cover their adam's apple.

I was going to mention that about the adam's apple and the turtleneck. The small tight underwear with a second layer over it, under a looser fitting style of pants, also sounds like somebody with some practice in hiding his male attributes.

Update: I sent another e-mail to Carrie Sutherland to see if there was any word on this case and this is the response I received...

I forwarded it to the proper experts. Normally it takes a few days to compare the cases and with the holiday and people taking time off work, it may take a little longer.

I generally tell the public, that I can’t share the results of comparisons, but that they will be posted if they turn out to be able make any conclusions given the information that we have. So you may want to check the unidentified case in NAmUs to see if anything gets posted. I don’t recall the NamUs case number, but I do remember it being in the system.

Thank you again for your efforts!

Carrie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.