Doctor Removes Spiders From Boy's Ears

Hope they werent the spiders that Stan the Man has.:doh:

Little jesse can tell people that he is "Spiderman". Wonder if he saw the movie?

The Poor Little Guy! That is both scary and bizarre...:eek: :eek:

Gozgals

it figures - for a little boy it sounds like it was a cool thing - a girl would have probably freaked out!!! I'm wondering how they got in his ear in the first place???? Sounds almost like a page from the urban legends website...

Oh man! I am going to have to email that link to my husband,lol!! For some reason he has always been terrified that a spider or something will crawl into his ear and make babies in his head, I used to think it was a rediculous idea-but now I'm gonna have some fun with it!:p

I know a girl who had to have a cockroach removed from her ear! This was recent too - like last year. She was hanging out at a friends house and fell asleep on their couch. She woke up and for the following week she kept feeling something crawling in her ear. She went to the doctor and he had to remove this huge roach out of her ear!!!!!

WOW... I just gringe just thinking about anything crawling in my ears!!!!

GROSS

Rosco

Oh, ew ew ew ew!

I have to show to this to my husband. I wanted him to kill a spider yesterday and he didn't want to and said spiders don't hurt you. I told him they hurt me emotionally.
Now I'll tell him that they can live in your ears.

OMG, this is so gross.

poor kid--I remember in New York City there were accounts of roaches crawling into kids ears and they couldn't get them out--ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

poor kid--I remember in New York City there were accounts of roaches crawling into kids ears and they couldn't get them out--ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh lord. Now spiders, I could get over it...Someday... But a roach? They'd have to put me in a padded cell for life!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I read somewhere that over the average lifetime we swallow at least 8 spiders in our sleep. How in the world someone came up with that stat is beyond me.

I had a moth stuck way down in my ear once. It would flap it wings and hit my eardrum. Imagine having Phil Collins in your ear pounding on a bass drum and you'll get the idea of what it sounded like.

I went to the ER and before they checked my ear they pee tested me for drugs LOL. They didn't believe me. Until they pulled the sucker out of my ear.
The doctor left the legs in my ear canal. Said he couldn't get them.

EEEWWWWWWWWW

My dh is having trouble with his ears at the moment, and this thread came to mind, I didnt dare have a look. He went to the doctors there is nothing in there, but he told the doctor that at night while he was trying to get to sleep it sounded like he had cicadas in his ears. Luckily it is just an infection that can be treated with special ear drops. Phew.:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back