Marine Drowns Saving 2 Boys Off North Carolina Beach

This guy is a hero in multiple senses. But why do I get the feeling that baptist church is salivating all over his death. I hope they don't plan to picket these one's funeral.

Thanks, sherri. That makes sense.

My hat is off to this Marine. :( What a brave man.

Oh heck — that horrible Westborough baptist church run by nasty Phelps and his nasty family, is what was meant.

i have no doubt plans to picket this brave marine's funeral are already being made. :(

Oh I didn't even think about them. Are they the same ones that were to protest the funerals of the Amish children?
If that was what was meant my apologies to Paladin:blowkiss:

Oh I didn't even think about them. Are they the same ones that were to protest the funerals of the Amish children?
If that was what was meant my apologies to Paladin:blowkiss:

One and the same. :(

they plan to picket a funeral on Kansas for some1 killed by the tornadoes.

Oh heck — that horrible Westborough baptist church run by nasty Phelps and his nasty family, is what was meant.

i have no doubt plans to picket this brave marine's funeral are already being made. :(

Yes, I couldn't remember the exact name. I certainly didn't mean the ENTIRE baptist church...just this one in particular. Sorry for the confusion.

God Bless that Marine and his family and every family that has had a loved ones funeral picketed by this group of idiots.
I seriously cannot even understand for one minute this mentality they have. They beleive that Jesus was God in the flesh, so shouldnt his example be the best picture of who he wants us to live our lives? Jesus didnt spend time protesting sodomy, he embraced the repentant prostitute. He wouldnt protest abortion clinics or have the crap the christian church does in his name. We are supposed to live our lives as an example so the world will notice something different about us, not shove his name down their throats, we live our lives holy unto him and he draws them in and does the rest.
And I'll stop preaching now.

God Bless that Marine and his family and every family that has had a loved ones funeral picketed by this group of idiots.
I seriously cannot even understand for one minute this mentality they have. They beleive that Jesus was God in the flesh, so shouldnt his example be the best picture of who he wants us to live our lives? Jesus didnt spend time protesting sodomy, he embraced the repentant prostitute. He wouldnt protest abortion clinics or have the crap the christian church does in his name. We are supposed to live our lives as an example so the world will notice something different about us, not shove his name down their throats, we live our lives holy unto him and he draws them in and does the rest.
And I'll stop preaching now.

Thanks for preaching, Brad! I liked everything you wrote.

God bless this Marine and his family - his actions show ideals of Christianity in practice and the fruits of his actions will last eternally, even as Phelps's bitter words scatter in the wind.

BRAD!!! How are you??

I cannot imagine being at a funeral for my loved one and having these sicko's show up..

I'm doing great!! how about you?

I know what you mean, I just cant wrap my brain around it.

What a sad yet happy story. God bless this hero and his family that is missing him now. Shame on this "church" I would be ashamed to be a part of that.

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

Now here is man we can consider a rue role model, a hero, a beautiful person. May God Bless his family and help them to heal.

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back