Sign This Petition To JAIL Paris

Wow, it's moving fast, it's up to 48,389 in just those few minutes.

50,364 now. Of course the t at the end of my name is missing, so now I'm Jane. :D

I don't feel that Paris is innocent and should recieve the same relavent sentence as anyone else but... with all the really criminal offenders in the world ... Child molestors, rapers, killers and gang bangers it seems a waste to focus on Paris.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't feel that Paris is innocent and should recieve the same relavent sentence as anyone else but... with all the really criminal offenders in the world ... Child molestors, rapers, killers and gang bangers it seems a waste to focus on Paris.

Just my 2 cents.

I understand what you're saying, but she could kill a child if she parks her drunk butt behind the wheel again. She needs to get this through her head. Just like every drunk driver.

Just my 2 cents.

I couldn't agree more.
Who cares whether she goes to jail, does community service, pays a fine etc.
There are more important "CAUSES" out there.:doh:

Just my 2 cents.

I understand where you are coming from, but the problem of drunk driving is huge. I believe the statistics show that there are somewhere around 16,000 people killed in alcohol related crashes per year. There may not be the same evil intent with evil minded people committing the crimes. Yet, 16,000 dead per year is an epidemic, and many of the people were innocent victims.

Lion

I understand where you are coming from, but the problem of drunk driving is huge. I believe the statistics show that there are somewhere around 16,000 people killed in alcohol related crashes per year. There may not be the same evil intent with evil minded people committing the crimes. Yet, 16,000 dead per year is an epidemic, and many of the people were innocent victims.

Lion

If this about combatting drunk driving then I agree.
Unfortunately, 53,000 signatures is more about Paris.

If this about combatting drunk driving then I agree.
Unfortunately, 53,000 signatures is more about Paris.

It IS about Paris, because she is a celebrity. but don't you think if she got away with this type of thing she'd be more likely to do it again?
And show me a petition ANYWHERE to jail pedophiles/rapists...I will sign my name a million times.

I couldn't agree more.
Who cares whether she goes to jail, does community service, pays a fine etc.
There are more important "CAUSES" out there.:doh:
------------

I care!! Drunk drivers KILL and they kill children too.They are no better! Paris is a Brat who needs to be knocked down a peg.If she wants to kill herself,go ahead but leave the other people alone!

Yeah it is mostly about Paris. BUT I can take a little heart in the fact that if there are any youth who look up to her (#1 they're stupid) and she got off, that sends a message that drunk driving AND ignoring the law laid down originally aren't that big a deal.

Did you hear when the Governator was having a press conference someone asked if he would pardon her and he said he "had many more important things to think about"

I don't give a care if this is about Paris Hilton, O.J. Simpson, Howard K. Stern, George W. Bush, Simon Cowell, Lukas Rossi, Jennifer Aniston, Brady Quinn, or Barbie and Ken. If any of the above named were in the same position as miss Hilton I'd sign the petition again. As far as this stuff goes they need to be treated like 'regular' people. Their drunk butts kill the same as regular people, if we don't watch it. If Paris actually killed someone while driving drunk nobody would be saying 'there are more important things to worry about'. IMO that's the same as calling a plumber for a leak in your bathroom and the plumber saying that other people's houses sometimes flood, so he's not going to do anything about this because it isn't 'all that bad'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back