Welcome Maketoast

River

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.
As Maxi has left, Maketoast is the new moderator in this forum. Please welcome him.

Hi Maketoast (My bizarre and offbeat news buddy) :D :D

Welcome as moderator, I am sure you will be great.. you have a good sense of humour. (comes in handy)

Cassie :blowkiss:

River said:
As Maxi has left, Maketoast is the new moderator in this forum. Please welcome him.

Hello Maketoast,

Hope you enjoy the ups and downs.

Socks

Thank you all for your kind words! As I get settled in as Mod, I look foward to getting to know each of you, and joining your discussion! I am very hopeful for the future of this forum, and I think you again for allowing me to join your community!

I just wanted to add my welcome to the forum, Maketoast. I hope you enjoy it here. We will do all we can to make your job easy. The JBR forum has a lot of great people who want to see justice done for a little girl who was so brutally murdered. We don't want anyone to forget what happened to her.

gretchen said:
The JBR forum has a lot of great people who want to see justice done for a little girl who was so brutally murdered. We don't want anyone to forget what happened to her.

Gretchen, you put into words what many feel. The murder of this little girl should not ever be forgotten- someone needs to be held accountable.

River said:
Gretchen, you put into words what many feel. The murder of this little girl should not ever be forgotten- someone needs to be held accountable.
Its very difficult to not give-up on that ever happening.

Welcome, maketoast! I was so suprised to see you opened another JBR website. You always had such great pictures of JonBenet, and your devotion to the case very admirable. WebSleuths is very fortunate to have such a knowledgeable new moderator!

Hi! Welcome and good luck. By the way, can you make a stickie of your website addy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back