LA - Death for Child Rapist

This is it. We are finally getting our voices heard. These sick men take eveything away from these children it is about time they pay for their crimes. If there is anytime to use DP these are the case IMHO

From that link:

"As horrid as (rape) is and as harshly as we believe it should be condemned, death is inappropriate in this case," Picou said.

Louisiana law allows the death penalty for the aggravated rape of someone less than 12 years old.

"He's the only person in the United States on death row for non-homicide rape," Picou said.

I have to say that the death penalty seems to be "overkill" in this case (pun intended :D ). The guy's a sicko for sure, but lock him up and keep him there forever.

La. Child Rapist's Death Sentence Upheld
Louisiana's Supreme Court ruled that a man may be executed for raping an 8-year-old girl, and lawyers say his case may become the test for whether the nation's highest court upholds the death penalty for someone who rapes a child.
Kennedy was convicted in 2003 of raping a relative as she sorted Girl Scout cookies in the garage of her home in suburban New Orleans. He bragged to one man that the girl "became a lady today," deputies said.
=============
more @ link. http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May...ldRape,00.html

to me once u invade the body of a 8yr old to get you own sexual release where she feels not only the immediate pain of having her body torn to make room for a adult but the life long fear and distrust of men... the death penalty is warranted imo.

:clap: It's about time someone is being punished appropriately for something as brutal as this crime. Hopefully it will become standard punishment for these evil perverts!!!!

From that link:

I have to say that the death penalty seems to be "overkill" in this case (pun intended :D ). The guy's a sicko for sure, but lock him up and keep him there forever.

I agree, Ntegrity. Life without parole, for sure, but not death, IMO.

I agree, Ntegrity. Life without parole, for sure, but not death, IMO.

You know, if our court system wasn't so screwed up, I'd say life without parole. But through the appeals process, he'd probably will try to claim some sort of BS reason why he HAD to do it.

I agree with death too. One's morality should control thier sexual urges.

You know, if our court system wasn't so screwed up, I'd say life without parole. But through the appeals process, he'd probably will try to claim some sort of BS reason why he HAD to do it.

I agree with death too. One's morality should control thier sexual urges.

I don't know. If they are sure enough to put him to death, then they'd be sure enough to give him life without parole, IMO.

to me once u invade the body of a 8yr old to get you own sexual release where she feels not only the immediate pain of having her body torn to make room for a adult but the life long fear and distrust of men... the death penalty is warranted imo.

Death penalty is warranted for whom? The 8-year-old?

'Cause this law takes away any incentive for a child-rapist to leave his victim alive.

'Cause this law takes away any incentive for a child-rapist to leave his victim alive.

I have to agree, Nova. I think you'd see ALOT more child murders.

Nova - I was just going to ask that. The article says that he is the only non-homicide rape criminal on death row.

So if you're going to rape a child in LA, might as well kill them too - in fact you're better off b/c you can be sure the child won't tell then.

OR - are men scared enough of the death penalty that it would deter a sicko from raping a child in the first place? All studies say no.

Nova - I was just going to ask that. The article says that he is the only non-homicide rape criminal on death row.

So if you're going to rape a child in LA, might as well kill them too - in fact you're better off b/c you can be sure the child won't tell then.

OR - are men scared enough of the death penalty that it would deter a sicko from raping a child in the first place? All studies say no.

My belief is that they would rape the child anyway. IMO, the ones that do that can't stop themselves from it. I truly believe that they would feel they had to kill the child, like you said, to keep them from telling.

It's an extraordinarily dangerous precendent to set....for this reason alone.

I was just going to say "wait for SCM to get here, she knows alot more about these people than I do!" :)

How about neutering (with a rusty chainsaw) and life behind bars?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back