Help Find Missing Lisa Stebic Website

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.findlisastebic.com/

Lisa Stebic has been missing since Monday, April 30th. She was last seen at her home (in Plainfield, Illinois) at around 6 pm. Her car is still in her garage and she has her cell phone and wallet with her.

According to police, her cell phone has not been used since April 30th and neither has her credit card. Lisa would never leave her children.

Lisa, 37, is 5′ 2″ tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She has two visible tattoos, a small rose on her ankle and a large butterfly on her lower back.

The findlisastebic.com website was taken down just after the 5 year anniversary of Lisa Stebic's disappearance. When the family began the fund for the reward, they had it drawn up so that after 5 years, if Lisa wasn't found, the money would revert to a trust for the children. I suspect that is why the site was taken down.

I have not stopped the search for Lisa Stebic and to this day, I still go to local sites looking for her or clues of her. I am confident there will be justice in this case and Lisa will be found, even though Lisa's family has stopped looking for her. I have not stopped, Lisa. I promised you, Lisa, I would do all that I could to find you and I will keep to that promise no matter how long it takes. We will find you. Keep the Faith.

My thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends of Lisa. Remember you are never alone and thoughts of Lisa are in many people's thoughts as they search for answers.

Very sad that this case has not been solved. I would like to know what the weather forecast was on the day that Lisa disappeared, and the following day please

Sending prayers of love and comfort to Lisa's loved ones, especially during this time of year.

Sending prayers of strength and gratitude to all who continue to seek answers for what happened to Lisa.

You are all amazing and beautiful people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back