Rosie will not return to "The View"

pedinurse

Former Member
Reaction score
Rosie will not be returning to the view! MSNBC just reported on TV. When I see a link I'll post it.

I've never watched the show but I can say this, I DON'T LIKE ROSIE ANYMORE.. I use to though.. She changed and not for the better...

I don't watch The View, but I'd maybe consider it now that the raving lunatic is gone. How did that witch ever get dubbed "The Queen of Nice." She's a horrible woman.

Trust me, you guys are gonna be sorry without Ms. O'Donnell to kick around any more. :angel:

I don't watch The View, but I'd maybe consider it now that the raving lunatic is gone. How did that witch ever get dubbed "The Queen of Nice." She's a horrible woman.
--Agree--"Raving Lunatic" describes her most aptly

BREAKING NEWS
MSNBC staff and news service reports
Updated: 33 minutes ago
Two days after getting into a fiery on-air argument, ABC announced Friday that Rosie O'Donnell won't return to "The View."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18868354/
SNIP~~~

Brian Frons, the president of the network's daytime division, said in a statement posted on ABCNews.com, "We had hoped that Rosie would be with us until the end of her contract three weeks from now, but Rosie has informed us that she would like an early leave. Therefore, we part ways, thank her for her tremendous contribution to 'The View' and wish her well."

O'Donnell released a statement following the announcement, saying, "I'm extremely grateful. It's been an amazing year and I love all three women."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbara Walters, the show's creator and co-executive producer, said, "I brought Rosie to the show. Rosie contributed to one of our most exciting and successful years at 'The View.' I am most appreciative. Our close and affectionate relationship will not change."

More at site............

www.perezhilton.com

Even Perez, her biggest supporter, is dissing her.

What a crappy way to end her successful run on The View!
Rosie O'Donnell is behaving like a big baby and letting her emotions get the best of her.

She has become one nasty tempered wench for sure...Geeeze I used to love her...Good riddance Rosie...May be time to take a time out for a few years and give us all a break! If I wanted nasty tempered I can watch NG at night...LOL

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

In 50 years, I don't think I have every found the need to use the word 'IRK', but Rosie O'Donald just plain IRKS me!

(If the word fits use it...I guess..)

Trust me, you guys are gonna be sorry without Ms. O'Donnell to kick around any more. :angel:
I know! No more "fat, dumpy, lesbian Rosie" as she called herself yesterday. I really like her, find her refreshing and real and DEFINITELY not a coward. For those of you (like Mr. Richman) who form your opinions against her because of selected soundbites taken (sometimes) out of context might have a different opinion if you had watched an entire episode of the View, in my opinion.

Hey Ntegrity!!! :blowkiss: We'll have to agree to disagree about Rosie O being a raving lunatic. I am disappointed, however, in her leaving the show earlier than planned.

(Btw, I am taking credit for the fireworks on the show the other day. I mentioned to a girlfriend the other evening that I thought Elisabeth needs to "grow a pair" and the very next morning...she did! LOL):D

She has become one nasty tempered wench for sure...Geeeze I used to love her...Good riddance Rosie...May be time to take a time out for a few years and give us all a break! If I wanted nasty tempered I can watch NG at night...LOL

Amen!! I loved her in "A League of Their Own" years ago. She has really turned out to be an awful person. I say, good riddance.:razz:

I'm not for or against Rosie, but I have to wonder why The View goes through so many people.

I know! No more "fat, dumpy, lesbian Rosie" as she called herself yesterday. I really like her, find her refreshing and real and DEFINITELY not a coward. For those of you (like Mr. Richman) who form your opinions against her because of selected soundbites taken (sometimes) out of context might have a different opinion if you had watched an entire episode of the View, in my opinion.

I agree. She is being taken out of context a LOT here lately. She was right - it will be construed as big mean rosie. I'm sorry but I thought that EH was wayyyy out of line with what she was saying and at times she wasn't even making sense!

I agree. She is being taken out of context a LOT here lately. She was right - it will be construed as big mean rosie. I'm sorry but I thought that EH was wayyyy out of line with what she was saying and at times she wasn't even making sense!
She wasn't making sense. One bright spot, however, is that she was having a good hair day so in the following years, when that split screen picture is shown, she'll have something to smile about.

I used to like her when she had her own show, I thought she was really funny. Now she just always seems angry which is surprising because she has a great relationship, children and success. She needs to lighten up.

Jubie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back