S.B.T.C - JonBenet case. [WSPoster's therory]

Callan

Reaction score
I am now virtually certain that I know where the ransom letter sign-off originated and would appreciate members comments.

In the 1996 film 'Ransom' something occurs 15 minutes in to the film, which is in view for approximately three minutes. Just before the FBI arrive, The Mel Gibson character is wearing a unbuttoned shirt, over the top of a T-Shirt. The T-Shirt has writing and a picture on the front. At this point, you are unable to see clearly what is shown.

This is what happens when the FBI arrive and are greeted by the Gibson character. The outer shirt, is now partially buttoned-up and due to the camera action, you are still not able to clearly see detail on the T-Shirt EXCEPT for three short instances. Once when he [Gibson] is talking to the head FBI officer and twice when he is watching the money being put in the suitcase.

On the three occasions, this is what you see:

Barton School

TC

Or if you want to look at it a diiferent way:

B.S.T.C.

Or if you do not like that order, how about:

S.B.T.C.

I know that the letter R is visible on the T-Shirt, but it is ALWAYS partially obscured. When talking [Gibson] to the FBI officer, it is also in shadow and the other time he [Gibson] is holding his left arm, which obscures the letter R even more so.

Does anyone agree with me?

I personally think that too much has been made of the signing off of the RN. I think SBTC was made up at the spur of the moment and doesn't actually mean anything.

Think about it. It contains a combination of four letters of which two pairs of two follow each other in the alphabet, namelijk BC en ST. Jumble them up and you get SBTC. It also flows well, when you say it out loud.

I rather doubt that the combination of letters on the shirt of Mel Gibson's character in "Ransom" is something that makes so much impact that it is remembered (even subconsciously) after seeing the film.

Just my opinion, of course.:waitasec:

Dutchess

BC, Bolder Colorado

ST, ???? Steve Thomas.........................

BC, Bolder Colorado

ST, ???? Steve Thomas.........................

But would the Ramsey's have even known who Steve Thomas was at the time of the writing of the ransom note?? Very good catch, though.

Considering the entire ransom letter was a fake, a cover up, I'm inclined to agree S.B.T.C. is just as fake. Letter picked from the sky by someone trying to cover up the details of a crime.
However, isn't it intriguing to try to fit words to the letters.
SomeBody Took Charge fits just as well.
Or how about Santa Baby Talks Crazy.
jmo

I am now virtually certain that I know where the ransom letter sign-off originated and would appreciate members comments.

In the 1996 film 'Ransom' something occurs 15 minutes in to the film, which is in view for approximately three minutes. Just before the FBI arrive, The Mel Gibson character is wearing a unbuttoned shirt, over the top of a T-Shirt. The T-Shirt has writing and a picture on the front. At this point, you are unable to see clearly what is shown.

This is what happens when the FBI arrive and are greeted by the Gibson character. The outer shirt, is now partially buttoned-up and due to the camera action, you are still not able to clearly see detail on the T-Shirt EXCEPT for three short instances. Once when he [Gibson] is talking to the head FBI officer and twice when he is watching the money being put in the suitcase.

On the three occasions, this is what you see:

Barton School

TC

Or if you want to look at it a diiferent way:

B.S.T.C.

Or if you do not like that order, how about:

S.B.T.C.

I know that the letter R is visible on the T-Shirt, but it is ALWAYS partially obscured. When talking [Gibson] to the FBI officer, it is also in shadow and the other time he [Gibson] is holding his left arm, which obscures the letter R even more so.

Does anyone agree with me?

well...no,b/c I think the RN is just a made up part of the whole staging game,if so,then where does the word Victory fit in? B/c I have never heard a man say that,that's something Patsy heard at church,IMO.
the bible was left open to phrases where the first letter of each sentence was SBTC..it was either that,or from JR's subic bay training center plaque,which is was said to be in view when sitting at his desk.
the whole RN is absolutely the stupidest piece of work I have ever read.writing fake ransom notes just wasn't Patsy and JR's thing.

Those letters SBTC mean something to the RN writers. Just not sure what. I think many RDIs concur that at least one of the Rs watched the movie "Ransom" and that it was influential in the wording of the note.

Those letters SBTC mean something to the RN writers. Just not sure what. I think many RDIs concur that at least one of the Rs watched the movie "Ransom" and that it was influential in the wording of the note.

I still think, that because the Ramsey's went to church...that it means...Saved By The Cross....a very popular saying in most churches. In some churches, at Easter, when someone walks up to you and says...He is risen...you reply back with, He is risen indeed. Its sorta the same concept. I was raised in church, and in the south.....Saved By The Cross was as popular as the phrase, "What Would Jesus Do"....which was made into bracelets with the initials....WWJD....on them. I think for this reason, that those intitials SBTC...was burnt into Patsy's brain.

I still think, that because the Ramsey's went to church...that it means...Saved By The Cross....a very popular saying in most churches. In some churches, at Easter, when someone walks up to you and says...He is risen...you reply back with, He is risen indeed. Its sorta the same concept. I was raised in church, and in the south.....Saved By The Cross was as popular as the phrase, "What Would Jesus Do"....which was made into bracelets with the initials....WWJD....on them. I think for this reason, that those intitials SBTC...was burnt into Patsy's brain.

could be,I've always wondered if it was just a coincidence that sbtc is also the first letter of the items each of them left in the coffin with her.

could be,I've always wondered if it was just a coincidence that sbtc is also the first letter of the items each of them left in the coffin with her.

Yeah, I think so. They wouldn't have done anything to draw attention to them on purpose, I don't think. Refresh my memory....S was for scarf, b was for bracelet (right?), what was T for? C was for crown, right? Or was the T for tiara? I just can't remember. But, I still think that it was a coincidence.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/ramseynote/

You guys may have already seen this before, but if not....its very interesting...and if SO...its worth reading again.

This is an interesting piece and one that I have not seen before, so I will study it further. However [and I am completely impartial here, if I thought that Patsy Ramsy wrote the note - I would say so] I have studied the note in MINUTE detail and still cannot find anything in the details of the individual letters, that that can be matched. I admit, that when you look at certain things, there does appear to be resemblances, but has I said, look again in minute detail and you get a very different result.

Still on the subject of the note, I am working on something, which I believe that you [especially the anti-Patsy people] will find VERY interesting. It was touched on a couple of years or so ago by someone, but the significance of it, was not followed through. I hope to post this tomorrow, at around 3.00pm, GMT.

Incidently, the person who touched on this and other therories, had strange things happen, in regard of their postings. They started being removed slowly and eventually, everything that was there - was taken away. As far has I can remember, there was nothing offensive in the postings.

Drum roll please................

You see, this very same poster was also over at CourtTV and began their very short posting career over there by making this big announcment that by 2:00 on Tuesday of that week, they were going to post their proof of what S.B.T.C. stood for on the ransom note (exact same post by the by as their first post here).

Now we are all to wait, with baited breath until they post their next "theory". I find it rather amusing that instead of just posting their thoughts, they have to make this announcement prior to posting that they intend to post. Me thinks they watch WAY too much TV.

I would add another thought to the ransom analysis....I believe the author was trained as a writer from the crossout of the word "delivery." Writers are taught not to repeat the same word in the same sentence if avoidable. IMHO, the writer of the note was trained to edit his/her own writing.

Also, the use of the editor's carat on the second page indicates a trained writer/editor:
http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage2.gif

You see, this very same poster was also over at CourtTV and began their very short posting career over there by making this big announcment that by 2:00 on Tuesday of that week, they were going to post their proof of what S.B.T.C. stood for on the ransom note (exact same post by the by as their first post here).

Now we are all to wait, with baited breath until they post their next "theory". I find it rather amusing that instead of just posting their thoughts, they have to make this announcement prior to posting that they intend to post. Me thinks they watch WAY too much TV.

Yeah, I agree. Like everybody is going to stop what they are doing on Memorial Day...at precisely 3:00....to jump onto the computer to see what this poster has to say. I think that its a control issue, when posters do this.

:confused:

First of all, the posting that you are talking about, was put was put on CourtTV on Wednesday. The reason that it was put here, was because for some reason, it removed on the following Friday. If you don't take my word for it, contact member 'Herlock H'. I asked him if he had any idea why this occured.

Secondly, the reason that I make a 'big announcement' is mainly to re-check everything, so that I do not make myself look silly, by not checking the facts first. You should to try it yourself one day!

By the way, even if I did have two posts on different sites that were the same, what is your problem with that? The way that I see it, by doing that, there are more people to see it, which at the end of the day - is the whole point. I mean, you came over here didn't you? Unfortunately.

:confused:

First of all, the posting that you are talking about, was put was put on CourtTV on Wednesday. The reason that it was put here, was because for some reason, it removed on the following Friday. If you don't take my word for it, contact member 'Herlock H'. I asked him if he had any idea why this occured.

Secondly, the reason that I make a 'big announcement' is mainly to re-check everything, so that I do not make myself look silly, by not checking the facts first. You should to try it yourself one day!

By the way, even if I did have two posts on different sites that were the same, what is your problem with that? The way that I see it, by doing that, there are more people to see it, which at the end of the day - is the whole point. I mean, you came over here didn't you? Unfortunately.

Well now...that makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back