Aussie doctor delivers baby mid-flight

That's certainly a mystery. lol
I can't imagine not knowing I was pregnant.

:waitasec: Good question.
Maybe she thought she peed her pants. :crazy:

Lucky there was a doctor on board as it turned into an emergency breach birth, just saw it on our local news.

:waitasec: Good question.
Maybe she thought she peed her pants. :crazy:

LOL

Stories like this always amaze me- in that the girl didn't know she was pregnant- I can sort of understand it when it is a teenager- but this girl was 26!

I cant imagine how she wouldnt feel kicks? My sil never showed her whole pregnancy. She is heavy set and honestly you really couldnt tell. I cant believe she didnt think the water leaking was odd, It was the most irritating thing to me because it just kept pouring out with every move. But yikes a breech birth with no meds!

friend of mine thought she was pregnant, took 4 ept tests. all negative. she had her periods on schedule, and thought it was a false pregnancy. her baby is now 15.
she was chubby, not really obese, and really didnt show as looking pregnant, just chubbier. at 7 months we were still in school, and no one thought anything of it. she graduated with me. she thought the movements were gas or something.

middle of july she thought she had appendicitis, and her parents rushed her to the hospital. 7 pound baby, named Barry.

all turned out well, she married the baby's daddy (they were 'promised', anyway) they had 3 more kids.

But what about "the breast situation" would a person not notice when they got bigger, and the other "effect" of the breasts to nurse kids.

oh, breast changes are an easy miss for a lot of people. kicking / movements can be thought to be gas / indigestion. i wonder if she was overweight as this can change perception too for some people if they are VERY overweight (morbidly).

My breasts never got bigger till after I gave birth, Thank god! Size E is enough!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back