GUILTY IN - Heather Norris, 20, found dismembered, Indianapolis, 13 April 2007

Indy Gal

Former Member
Reaction score
This happened right down the strret from me guys. They still have not found her. I am off to search but lets help bring heather home.

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=6576966&Call=Email&Format=HTML
more at link

Indianapolis - Metro homicide detectives have released more details about the murder of a missing Indianapolis woman.
Detectives arrested 23-year-old Joshua Bean in the 6700 block of Evanston after he reportedly confessed to killing his girlfriend, 20-year-old Heather Norris. Detectives say Bean stabbed, burned and dismembered her body. They believe he disposed of her remains in eight different containers. Bean is in the Marion County Jail on one count of murder.

How utterly disgusting!!! What a waste of a human being to do that to a beautiful young woman. I do hope Indiana has the death penalty.

How horrible! Stay safe on your search IndyGal, omg what a horrible search to be on. Several of these type cases in the news lately. These losers think they can destroy all evidence this way. Hangin is too good.

How utterly disgusting!!! What a waste of a human being to do that to a beautiful young woman. I do hope Indiana has the death penalty.

We do, I am so happy you are here CP, I have read your post for a long time now and I just love you. I believe we have even chatted in a forum once. Glad you are here

The more I read it doesnt sound ggod for Heathers Fam as he says he dumped her in different dumpsters. Poor Thing.

that is so awful! Indy Gal-let us know if there's anything we can do!! Be safe while searching.

How horrible! Stay safe on your search IndyGal, omg what a horrible search to be on. Several of these type cases in the news lately. These losers think they can destroy all evidence this way. Hangin is too good.

I always put my safety first, but thank you so much for your concern. Is there anything I could do on my own. Not to speak bad of the ole IPD,(my step dad is one) BUT THEY ARE NOT THE BRIGHTEST. although it doesnt seem I can do much as she is sadly probaly in the landfill. In one of the articles it says he dismembered her body and put them in different dumpsters on the south side. We are north, 20-30 min drive tops.

Okay so I will start in their myspaces and see if we have friends in commen. BRB guys

her last blog....had to be right before she was killed so sad

April 17, 2007 - Tuesday

spacer.gif
drama
Current mood:
sad.gif
sad
no one believes me and no one understands me
you know who you are .........
i can't take this drama anymore
i need to get out of this state!!!!!

I noticed Heather's last log in was May 13th. I imagine it was LE checking the site.

Just reading his myspace gets me sick.

I noticed Heather's last log in was May 13th. I imagine it was LE checking the site.

Just reading his myspace gets me sick.

He looks a lot different than his mug shot. I just wrote to her page and directed them here and told them that i want to help anyway i can.

Hey chico dont know if this is okay but this is a blog i found....interesting, delete please if it isnt good to post.
http://indyundercover.blogspot.com/

LEOs, the story surrounding the disappearance and reported murder of Heather Norris just keeps getting worse. The detective working the case reportedly had been contacted several times by a confidential informant, but they did NOT follow up.

This case, Indyu's told, was solved by a district officer after he was approached by the informant. The officer tried to pass the info along to the detective who still refused to believe the information. It was only after the detective realized they might face disciplinary action did they decide to get off their rear end.

And then it was real detectives from homicide who came in and solved the case.

It's a sad day for IMPD, LEOs.

Read further and it is pretty sad but true. My city IS going to he^& and no one in office cares.

Waiting for the news to start....the one day i wish oprah would hurry. check myspaces i see no one i know on either.

eta: looks like the cops didnt care when she went missing as there are no news stories saying she was missing. i also dont recall hearing on news

I posted a blog entry about Heather and Josh last night:

http://crimeblog.us/?p=443

I was able to look at Josh's Match.com profile, which is not otherwise accessible, unless you register for Match. I did, using a fake name and details. Here's a screen cap of his profile:

http://crimeblog.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/joshuabeanmatch.JPG

What's interesting about Josh's Match.com profile is that he was on it in the last 5 days. I think this guy was thinking he had nothing to worry about.

I also found Heather's April 17 blog entry weirdly out of character for everything else I found on her. I wondered if Josh acquired some of her online info and was trying to fake her presence on the web to throw investigators off his trail.

And does anyone else think it's weird that so few people seemed to know she'd vanished?

Steve/Mr. A

I wonder if Heather was pregnant? Maybe just found out and told Josh?

I agree, I don't think that last entry was written by Heather. Doesn't seem to be her style.

I, too, think it is strange that so few were worried about her. Did Josh tell people that she had left town?

I agree, I don't think that last entry was written by Heather. Doesn't seem to be her style.

I, too, think it is strange that so few were worried about her. Did Josh tell people that she had left town?

putting the dots together now thanks to MR Allgood....She was already dead according to news. He dumped 10 trash bags on the south side of indy April 13 between 12-2 is what channel 13 said at 6 news

Thank you so much Mr you are so wise.

she was about to testify against him in a domestic abuse charge according to news

on the screen cap Mr A provided he list his best feature as his hands.....Stange considering he stabbed his ex huh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back