CA-Missing!Lisa Dickinson and Donna Fowler

Karen R.

Reaction score
Both of these girls are missing, but without a lot of info. Dickinson went missing in the 70's, and Fowler in 1980. Has anyone heard of these young girls before? There is not much about them on the Doe Network, but Dickinson has info on Charley project.

Details of Disappearance
Dickinson was last seen riding her bicycle in Walnut Creek, California at 7:00 p.m. on September 5, 1976. She was en route from her home in the 100 block of Los Cerros to a nearby BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station at the time. She was supposed to return home by 8:00 p.m., but did not and has never been heard from again. Her parents reported her missing at 9:00 p.m. Dickinson's bicycle was found in a grove of walnut trees at Heather Farms Park, near the Contra Costa Canal, three hours after she was last seen. A search of the canal turned up no clues as to her whereabouts, but witnesses said they had seen her at the park's entrance. Dickinson is missing under suspicious circumstances and her case remains unsolved.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dickinson_lisa.html

Donna Lee Fowler Donna Lee Fowler was born on July 3, 1973. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She lived in Weaverville, California a small Logging and tourist community in the Northwestern Mountains of California. She spoke english. She had a skull fracture from falling when she was a baby. She was last seen November 1980. Weight: approx. 40lbs and height: about 4ft tall. Loving and beautiful child came up missing and we would like to find her. It has been 21 yrs since her disappearance.
http://www.cyberpages.com/minidb?program=children&year=2001&month=3&=20

I don't think these cases have anything to do with one another, if that's what you're suggesting. I mean, it's possible, but I don't see the connection. Weaverville is a long way from Walnut Grove -- from anywhere, really.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back