A Burnished Image Marred - Dr. Henry Lee

For any whom have followed his career, this is an interesting and good read. If you haven't caught any of the Spector trial, Dr. Henry Lee took a real fast fall! Ya don't see that everyday!

http://www.latimes.com/news/printed....story?page=1&coll=la-headlines-pe-california
http://www.latimes.com/news/printed....story?page=3&coll=la-headlines-pe-california

this doesn't surprise me at all....i don't trust Henry Lee....he didn't help the defense at all, during the Michael Peterson trial....actually he looked like an idiot spitting catsup out, in front of the jury......imo

he didn't help the defense at all, during the Michael Peterson trial....actually he looked like an idiot spitting catsup out, in front of the jury......imo

I'm not familiar with this one, what did he do? That sounds weird.

Oh, I looked it up. I wonder what I would think if I saw that?

http://www.courttv.com/trials/novelist/091503_ctv.html

yep...sorry i didn't get back to this thread..i've been yakkin away on another .....but yes, thank GOD the jury thought him an idiot too...(well, IMO only; i surely don't know what the jury thought, but.......).....Michael Peterson was found guilty....there's no way anyone could prove his wife fell down those steps...waaaaaaay, waaaaay, too much blood for one thing.....even with the "expert" Henry Lee....

Yes, this was really shocking to me. I always thought he was so well known and respected. I didn't know about his incident at the Michael Peterson trial. This is sad. Pitiful, really.

Geez, it's about time. This guy has always irritated me and I've always been skeptical of his big reputation. He's a liar for hire, IMO, of course.

yep...sorry i didn't get back to this thread..i've been yakkin away on another .....but yes, thank GOD the jury thought him an idiot too...(well, IMO only; i surely don't know what the jury thought, but.......).....Michael Peterson was found guilty....there's no way anyone could prove his wife fell down those steps...waaaaaaay, waaaaay, too much blood for one thing.....even with the "expert" Henry Lee....
He sold out on that one imo

Don't forget his classic line during the M. Peterson trial:

Too Much Blood for a Beating.

yep...sorry i didn't get back to this thread..

Don't worry about it, there were only a few minutes between my posts there. I just got way too nosey and went off snooping on my own :)

I do belive years ago Henry Lee was a good and respectable person in his line of work.But unfortunately,and we see it happen all the time,the fame has gone to his head and money became the main object.
Of course we all know his part in the OJ debacle.He was trying to explain that he was certain there was a small part of another footprint inbedded in the concrete where Nicole was killed. When it was proven that the "partial footprint" was old,old enough to most probably have been from the people who poured the concrete,and may not even have been a footprint .... his comment was: "something wrong." Now that is a well thought out professional assessment if ever I heard one!! Yep,money won out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back