John Mark Karr on Greta

mjak

Reaction score
OMG!! that is all I can say. Did anyone see this interview? Tomorrow is the second part. I don't know what to think.

mjak

I missed it!

Were there any bombshells dropped that we didn't know about? You sound like there were.

OMG!! that is all I can say. Did anyone see this interview? Tomorrow is the second part. I don't know what to think.

mjak
I just watched this inter view on Greta.Very strange guy. He seems to have convinced himself that he killed Jon Benet.... Strange interview because he only answered the questions he wanted to and just clammed up and said'nothing' when he did not want to answer... I think he needs pschiatric help of a major kind.

Is there somewhere we could watch this online? I've missed it all, I didn't know it was going to be on...

Is he still saying he killed her? I thought he had denied it after his "15 minutes" were over.
When he said that he killed her to Greta, did she jump on it by asking whether he was in Boulder then, how he got there, can anyone attest to it, why did his x-wife say he was with her, etc.

Or did she go the way of the R interviewers and drop it like a lead balloon.

This freak makes me sick! He is whining about how he was working at a "beautiful" school in a career that he loved before all this happened. He hopes to go back to this career. He has met a wonderful "girl" and this "girl" contacted his family out of concern. That's how he met her. I'm sorry, but his age group are called women and I hope that she doesn't have kids. He's still just as sick as he ever was and seems to be denying that he ever did or said anything wrong. He won't answer certain questions, but I'll leave it to others to comment on that.

This marks a new low for Greta....(IMO), that idiot sits there and answers only the questions he chooses to answer - and she does nothing to try to get an answer - almost like there is some rule of "don't upset poor Johnny or he'll stop the interview"...what a waste of time.

I haven't watched Gretta since the Peterson trial.

Cal

This marks a new low for Greta....(IMO), that idiot sits there and answers only the questions he chooses to answer - and she does nothing to try to get an answer - almost like there is some rule of "don't upset poor Johnny or he'll stop the interview"...what a waste of time.
I turned the channel as soon as I heard that he was coming up.

He came across as truly disturbed. And Greta came off as a stooge.
It is chilling to think of him getting married, as he said he was. He was in the process of a sex change when found, remember the "breasts" and eyeliner?
I had read where the "girl" was indeed that- a young girl.
And we can thank the wonderful folk at the Boulder DA's office and LS for turning him loose in this country- free to "marry" a child.

He came across as truly disturbed. And Greta came off as a stooge.
It is chilling to think of him getting married, as he said he was. He was in the process of a sex change when found, remember the "breasts" and eyeliner?
I had read where the "girl" was indeed that- a young girl.
And we can thank the wonderful folk at the Boulder DA's office and LS for turning him loose in this country- free to "marry" a child.

How old is she?

JW if it's possible JR or Tracey is behind this somehow? It's an old celebrity's trick used just to keep your name in the news.

How old is she?

She is young and she has a three year old daughter. I rarely watch Greta anymore because she is nothing more than an oral tabloid. He is just about as repulsive as it gets. Tracey is a near second.

The only good thing she does lately is report on missing students, etc.

Think he's marrying her to get at the 3-year old daughter? DUH. OMG, what kind of woman would let anyone like him near her little girl? Just hearing the revolting tape of him talking about JBR should send a chill up her spine. And then there are the child *advertiser censored* charges. This must be a mentally challenged woman (I am not being facetious here).

Hopefully the 3-year old daughter has a daddy that will push to take her away from the mother before Crazy Karr can get his hands on her. At this point, Greta having him on is nothing more than sensationalism... and it only does one thing: furthers this nuts delusions. Gah, news outlets need to stop giving people like that air time...

Hopefully the 3-year old daughter has a daddy that will push to take her away from the mother before Crazy Karr can get his hands on her. At this point, Greta having him on is nothing more than sensationalism... and it only does one thing: furthers this nuts delusions. Gah, news outlets need to stop giving people like that air time...

The woman is jeapordizing her daughter all right....the ex-husband will file for full custody and get it.

Just like JMK...she wants her fifteen minutes.

Like a train wreck.

The lights are on, but nobody's home!

I disaqree that Greta did a disservice by having John Mark Karr on her show and not stomping on him. John Mark Karr all by himself made him welf look very suspicious if not insane during that interview. The footage alone stands as a testament to the fact this is a very disturbed guy and this inteview alone would give any prosecuter, judge or LE person reason enough to consider him a suspect in JBR's murder. Had Greta berated him, slanted the interview or insinuated anything from his responses any defense attorney would use that to dispute the validity of the interview and try and twart any efforts on LE based on the interveiw to investigate Mr Karr any further. I think a judge or prosecuter seeng this interview as it stands would consent to further investigation of this man. I think Greta did a good job.

mjak

I disaqree that Greta did a disservice by having John Mark Karr on her show and not stomping on him. John Mark Karr all by himself made him welf look very suspicious if not insane during that interview. The footage alone stands as a testament to the fact this is a very disturbed guy and this inteview alone would give any prosecuter, judge or LE person reason enough to consider him a suspect in JBR's murder. Had Greta berated him, slanted the interview or insinuated anything from his responses any defense attorney would use that to dispute the validity of the interview and try and twart any efforts on LE based on the interveiw to investigate Mr Karr any further. I think a judge or prosecuter seeng this interview as it stands would consent to further investigation of this man. I think Greta did a good job.

mjak

A suspect in JonBenet's murder??? What?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk