TX TX - I-45 Corridor serial killer

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
Hi
Does any one know more or can find out if this Jane Doe is still unidentified or anything on her.newspaper articles,discription ect...

April, 1986: Police recover a woman's headless body from a garbage bag in a state park in Galveston. The body remains unidentified

Here is more information where she was mentioned

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID18/112.html

suzanne

Hi
Just bumoing up to see if any one knows anything on this Jane Doe ok?

suzanne

I'm also looking for info on these case. A GREAT DEAL of these girls have gone missing very close to me, or their bodies were found in my area. Just today my mother and I were talking how lucky I was that I wasn't one of these girls. I've posted a blog on what I've found online in the last week: Unsolved Serial Killings of Texas I-45

Now, I'm not saying that all of these killings and disappearances are related. But there are just so many in one area.

Hi
Thankyou.I don't think they mentioned this Jane Doe any where.Maybe if she is still unidentified they can put her on places if she isn't already.

suzanne

Hi
Are they sure this Jane Doe if she is still unidentified was found in april of 1986 and there isn't a mix up of some sort with either of these people.I cannot find this Jane Doe anywhere.she needs to be Identified if she is still unidentified.This woman shelley sikes was missing in may of 1986.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/sikes_shelley.html

suzanne

That body was found in April of 1986, Shelley Sikes was kidnapped May of 1986. It's believed that her remains are buried in somewhere in San Leon.

I can't find anything else out about the Jane Doe. Do you have any links? This is all I could find:

I-45 Victims:

Headless Woman - Age ?. April, 1986 police recover a headless body from a garbage bag in a state park in Galveston, the body remains unidentified.

Hi
That's all I could find too.I am interested in looking into this Jane Doe.She needs to be put on different places like the Doe network ect...to help find out who she is.she is not on NamUs.

suzanne

Murders always catch my attention, however it always hit harder when the victims are kids

I still look over these cases,

That area and the surrounding are , including the Calder oil fields were a very active area for the better part of 20 years, a long time ago i took an interest in the cases, down there, and in speaking with experts (FBI etc..) most of them felt that within a 15-20 year stint, not only had the area become the preferred dumping location for local criminals , but they also felt there were at least 2-4 active serial killers utilizing that area to dispose of victims , at least 1 (I feel 2) preferred children.

Why ?..... no one knows .

That area of Texas for some reason, had a huge uptick in child abduction murders beginning in the 70's up until the early 2000's , and no one can explain why this area became such a rich hunting ground.

Like most it has to do with victim availability and that usually has something to do with socio-economic factors, not so much pertaining to the offender, but the victims.

IE...Where theres prey , there are predators , this is why you see prostitutes victimized most of the time, areas where there are a lot of kids who are on their own, will be patrolled buy those who seek to hurt them .

From what I understand a few arrests have been made in some of these cases,

One man a suspected serial killer , has been arrested and charged with 2 of the murders, (Laura Smither and Jessica Cain) and his crimes bore eerie similarities to the Amber Hagerman case just 4 hours north I suspect if he is indeed responsible for those like most he will have more, sometimes, many many more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back