Sex Offenders, Younger More Violent/ A must Read

My question is what to do with them? Should we give them a pass because most were victims themselves? Or should we protect society from them?

I have no idea what to do with them. It makes me ill to think that they are a lost cause, but they scare the hell out of me at the same time. Think of how perfected their methods will be by the time they are 25 if they are starting before they are even teenagers!

I do think it points to a need for agressive action by DFCS all over the country where suspected abuse is taking place. We need to find a better solution than giving second, third, and seventeenth chances with education and intervention.

I know of a boy ( not mine) who was sexually acting out with a relative and his family was told that there is very little treatment for that sort of thing in Texas. He seems to be getting worse about anger issues and acting out, but is no longer around other children, yet there is still no other treatment mentioned beside medication and general counseling. I'd like to know why all these treatments are mentioned in the article but not known about in Texas. Maybe they have to be sentenced to juvenile detention to get the treatment.

Parents have to monitor what their kids see on tv, the movies they watch and what video games they play. This is the most violent age of our society imo. We parents have to guide our children......not feed them violent movies and games. Those cannot be the babysitter.

Parents have to monitor what their kids see on tv, the movies and watch what video games are played. This is the most violent age of our society imo. We parents have to guide our children......not feed them violent movies and games. Those cannot be the babysitter.

You should hear the names of the movies and tv shows the other kids in school watch. (4th/5th grades) I am truly stunned that parents allow this. You are right, philamena, about the "babysitter". :banghead:

That article was interesting. I wish the world had some answers. I think it's just the devil at work at his finest. :(

angelmom,

I think you are right about DCFS but then they get sent to foster homes and passed around from one to another...many are just warehousing kids for the money.

"Maloney represents the family of a 6-year-old boy raped by a fellow kindergartner. "He said 'Please, I'll be your best friend,"' the alleged victim said, according to a transcript of an interview with a police officer. " OMG How can this be physically possible???
The answer is to stop the garbage TV shows and movies make it unacceptable to be having sex before age 21 teach kids how to manage themselves and their language. Punishment.
Man walks in to the resturant my dd workes (upscale mind you ) and is playing with himself ? adjusting himself WTF in front of a 18 yr old female. This is now acceptable public behavior???? Next time I see it I am going to adjust myself in their face. Infurating. Standards are no longer around and that is why we are in this increase of sex crimes and crimes against people. IMO Good thread SewingDeb

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back