What's with that other site at www.websleuths?

T-Rex

Reaction score
The Legal Services one, or whatever. I hate that I keep getting bounced there when I'm trying to come here.

The Legal Services one, or whatever. I hate that I keep getting bounced there when I'm trying to come here.

I am not sure what site your speaking of and I don't know what you mean by being bounced there?

To access the index page (avoiding the front page of WS) use this link...

www.websleuths.com/forums

That reminds me of when I typed in something like "whitehouse.com" Major OOPPSS there. You had to be 18 or over to view that site! :D That was a long time ago, so I don't know if that's still the case...and I'm not about to go look either! (the correct site ends with .gov)

That reminds me of when I typed in something like "whitehouse.com" Major OOPPSS there. You had to be 18 or over to view that site! :D That was a long time ago, so I don't know if that's still the case...and I'm not about to go look either! (the correct site ends with .gov)

Or like the time I was looking for Suzanne Somers' buttmaster.... at work....

:blushing:

OMG, that reminds me of the 1st time I tried to view the state by state list of pedos... Let's just say I freaked out and it wasn't a government run site that I hit!

My 10 year old daughter (who was probably 8 at the time) was trying to read about the "chubby" pop when it first came out and typed in "chubbys"- needless to say I was frantically climbing over the chair and computer chair to cover the screen:eek:!

ETA... it had nothing to do with pop or people trying to "shed" pounds.....it was more about "shedding" clothes!

Uh,huh, you gotta watch what you look for. Hubby did a search for "hard drives" and some of the links had absolutely nothing to do with computers.

You guys are cracking me up with these other "innocent" sites!

When I heard that "they" (whoever they are) were going to ask for .*advertiser censored* to be at the end of *advertiser censored* url's I thought it was a good idea. That way I wouldn't be going to whitehouse.*advertiser censored* unless I wanted to! (The thought of GWB there scares me, thank you. :D ) I mean, wouldn't it be great to have as part of your pc/internet security program "NO .*advertiser censored* SITES ALLOWED"? :shrugs:

From what I understand there were others that disagreed with the .*advertiser censored* site addy so it's not happening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back