TX - Barry Theus, 2 mos, beaten to death, Harris County, 9 June 2007

You got that right .. an eye for an eye! If only they would do an eye for an eye I bet sooooo many crimes would stop!

The mother is a monster, she has confessed and being charged. An eye for an eye, this woman should be executed. That poor little boy.

I don't care how bitter her divorce may be, but don't take it out on an innocent baby. Go punch a pillow, not the baby! It's not like she just hit him once and was sorry for it, this baby had multiple injuries. Justcie needs to be served!

So did the dad not see the baby in those two months? If he did wouldn't you think he would notice that he was underweight. Maybe he did and the mom made up a story about why he weighed seven pounds.

I don't understand how anyone can harm a child but how do you have three children and pick one to abuse? I can't think of any punishment bad enough for this woman.

See, another case where someone didn't get the lickin's like the other kids got. Damn liberals!:laugh:

The baby only weighed 7 lbs? This seems to have been going on for some time.

I'd like to take a baseball bat to wipe that crappy smirk off her face. She even looks like an ingrate.

I feel physcially ill reading this. :furious: :furious:

That poor baby. :(

Isn't TX pretty fast about implimenting its death sentence??

I wonder since its clear this was not the only time she abused the baby if she was getting a divorce from her hubby because the baby was not his?

I am NOT in anyway condoning her behavoir just wondering if that is why he was a target.

Although I doubt her other two were not treated cruel too .... just possible not to the same extent or possibly like most bully's and predators she simply chose the easiest target.

I wonder since its clear this was not the only time she abused the baby if she was getting a divorce from her hubby because the baby was not his?

I am NOT in anyway condoning her behavoir just wondering if that is why he was a target.

Although I doubt her other two were not treated cruel too .... just possible not to the same extent or possibly like most bully's and predators she simply chose the easiest target.

Not fast enough imo. :furious: There have been some cases that seem to have moved swiftly, but I guess that's because they gave up on appeals, etc. Others seem to drag on and on. Darlie Routier for example. Why hasn't she been put to death yet?????

The baby only weighed 7 lbs? This seems to have been going on for some time.

I'd like to take a baseball bat to wipe that crappy smirk off her face. She even looks like an ingrate.
the baby was only 2 months old. it would not take that long to become 7lb. a coulpe weeks i would guess. i have a bat you can borrow btw.

Oh my goodness, that look on her face is AWFUL!

:furious:

Not fast enough imo. :furious: There have been some cases that seem to have moved swiftly, but I guess that's because they gave up on appeals, etc. Others seem to drag on and on. Darlie Routier for example. Why hasn't she been put to death yet?????

I think she is really fighting it is why and I actually doubt her guilt but that is a topic for another section of the forum LOL

What a psycho. I'd like about 10 minutes alone with her in a room. Just her, me and a baseball bat.
I was thinking the samething. Give her to US all here for an hour and see what happens!!!

Aww "the easiest target"..that just sounds so sad. I hate her.

Darlie's gonna go faster than she thinks. There were some issues with the court transcripts in her case which is aiding her appeals.

The time line right now for executions is about 5-10 years, 5 being the very low end and a little rarer. A case that got a last minute stay of execution last week happened in 1994 but that is a little on the longer side.

The appeals process was streamlined a few years ago and once they got through the backlog they started really whittling down the number of long-term death row prisoners.

I haven't seen any news reports explaining more details about the details in this horrible crime but I'll keep an eye out for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back