5-Year-Old Hands Out Heroin At Day Care

opme

Reaction score
Parents Say Drugs Were Wrapped Like Candy

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Police in Buffalo, N.Y., say it wasn't candy a 5-year-old boy was handing out at a day care center -- it was heroin.

Some children apparently swallowed some of the drug, but no one was seriously hurt. Six children were rushed to a hospital and later released.

Police said the boy gave small packets of heroin to his sisters and friends Tuesday morning, thinking it was candy.

more at link.............
http://www.nbc10.com/news/13510537/detail.html

all I can say is thank goodness those that swallowed the heroin were not injured...

I'll have to check out the local news about this one. *sigh*

I'm wondering if maybe the 5-year-old drug dealer was just trying to teach honesty and replicate a traditional Native American ceremony?

I'm wondering if maybe the 5-year-old drug dealer was just trying to teach honesty and replicate a traditional Native American ceremony?

Ahem, did you mean African American? Or is it Friday and your joke too smart for me? :D

LOL Nova!!

Could they not simply ask the 5 YO where he got the "candy"?

I would think a 5 yo would be capable of telling.... I think it would be atrocious if these children were taken away while LE investigates when a simple answer could clear it all up...
If the child found it on the way to school or at the school it is wrong to traumatize him and his syblings by taking them away.

Ahem, did you mean African American? Or is it Friday and your joke too smart for me? :D

No, Pal, you're plenty smart. I just get my diversity rituals confused sometimes (no disrespect intended).

:laugh:

Nova, you have been cracking me up lately.

Parents Say Drugs Were Wrapped Like Candy

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Police in Buffalo, N.Y., say it wasn't candy a 5-year-old boy was handing out at a day care center -- it was heroin.

Some children apparently swallowed some of the drug, but no one was seriously hurt. Six children were rushed to a hospital and later released.

Police said the boy gave small packets of heroin to his sisters and friends Tuesday morning, thinking it was candy.

more at link.............
http://www.nbc10.com/news/13510537/detail.html

all I can say is thank goodness those that swallowed the heroin were not injured...

no kidding!...:eek:

Hey! Why only "lately"? :furious:

:blowkiss: Sometimes you are a little too serious for me. :blowkiss: That's all. Lately I've noticed a "lightness" in your comments. Or maybe I've just stayed away from the more serious threads...:waitasec:

I still enjoy your company though! (...checking for typos before I press submit...)

I'm disappointed nobody picked up on my pun though. :( :p

:blowkiss: Sometimes you are a little too serious for me. :blowkiss: That's all. Lately I've noticed a "lightness" in your comments. Or maybe I've just stayed away from the more serious threads...:waitasec:

I still enjoy your company though! (...checking for typos before I press submit...)

I'm disappointed nobody picked up on my pun though. :( :p

Oh, of course. I'm an idiot! I CRACK you up!

People just aren't as fluent in drug humor as you are. Except for some of us who are MORE fluent: we know crack is cocaine, not heroin. :)

Oh, of course. I'm an idiot! I CRACK you up!

People just aren't as fluent in drug humor as you are. Except for some of us who are MORE fluent: we know crack is cocaine, not heroin. :)

Oh, my bad. :blushing: :doh:

Oh, my bad. :blushing: :doh:

If you need any more street drug info, Taxi, feel free to pm me.

Of course, I only know what I've read. :angel:

(ETA and BTW, I know when you said that sometimes I was "a little too serious" for you, you were just being polite. What you really meant was that sometimes I am too long-winded. ;))

They can't ask that kid where he got it. It's engrained in these kids:"Snitches get stitches"That is my local news and he'd have had to dig in a well wheel or under a tire to get that dope. They don't say how much there was though. Dealers keep the stash in a trash can or in a bush, but they are NEVER far from that stash. They'd have jumped that little kid if he picked it up. We live like this. It's sad.They are darn lucky none of those kids died. This area is known for having some of the purest heroin in the country. Unfortunately.

(snip)
(ETA and BTW, I know when you said that sometimes I was "a little too serious" for you, you were just being polite. What you really meant was that sometimes I am too long-winded. ;))

:waitasec: You said that, not me! I try to stay away from the more serious discussions here as much as possible. I enjoy reading your comments though when I AM in the mood for that. Very thought-provoking.

Back on topic though with this question. Wasn't there a thread here recently describing a new way of packaging *insert correct drug name here* so that it appealed to children? I think it was made to look like pixie stick sugar? Or pop-rocks? (By now you can see that I have no idea what to search for on this forum to find that thread!) Maybe that's what this little boy was thinking about when he handed out the "candy". :(

:waitasec: You said that, not me! I try to stay away from the more serious discussions here as much as possible. I enjoy reading your comments though when I AM in the mood for that. Very thought-provoking.

Back on topic though with this question. Wasn't there a thread here recently describing a new way of packaging *insert correct drug name here* so that it appealed to children? I think it was made to look like pixie stick sugar? Or pop-rocks? (By now you can see that I have no idea what to search for on this forum to find that thread!) Maybe that's what this little boy was thinking about when he handed out the "candy". :(

Well, little plastic bags of H kinda look like candy - certainly a kid 5-year-old would think so!

I remember the thread you're talking about, but this stuff probably wasn't dressed up - so sad - he obviously found it at home or a close relative or friend's place.

Heroin comes in little blue baggies here. Tiny like little glassine kind of baggies. They stamp them with like a stamper. It's like the brand name of each corner and some have Bart Simpson, Smilie faces. A child could easily think it's candy.Most almost definately it came from someone's home although addicts don't usually leave any around. Sorry you guys hope it's O.K. I busted in. Here's me putting sad news on here. Honestly we do have to laugh at stuff. It's just we live with this. We wake up to those discarded bags, needles, pipes, and you name it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back