UK - 31 children rescued, 700 arrested in int pedo internet ring

Here's to hoping that 31 missing children cases are now solved.

So 31 families will be able to reunite with their children!!! Why are people so sick?? I will never in my whole life be able to undersatnd this.

Hang them by the balls.

Poor little children.:(

Wow, what is wrong with people today? I hope that the police continue to use the net the capture these perverted freaks.

Why isn't this bigger news??? This is huge!!!!!

It doesn't give much information about the children found. Have they identified any of them yet?

I didn't find anything on CNN's website but I did find this on Fox News. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,283813,00.html

Not much info here, but I'm hoping and praying that this story hits all the world news channels by this evening. There is no telling who else is involved and who these poor children may be.

I wonder if Madeline McCann is one of them??

sad, but I bet many of the 31 children aren't 'missing' but rather known to the pigs making this trash.... I don't think we'll see many amazing family reunions but I hope these kids get help and not just a quick media blitz.

The children will need intensive therapy. I hope they get it. I wonder how many countries the children are from.

I wonder if Madeline McCann is one of them??

That's the first child that came to mind when I saw this. Although I certainly don't wish this kind of horrible abuse on any child, I do hope that Madeline is one of them and has been found alive. Hope that makes sense.

sad, but I bet many of the 31 children aren't 'missing' but rather known to the pigs making this trash.... I don't think we'll see many amazing family reunions but I hope these kids get help and not just a quick media blitz.

You may be right jubie. Sick isn't it.

That's the first child that came to mind when I saw this. Although I don't wish this kind of horrible abuse on any child, I do hope that Madeline is one of them and has been found alive. Hope that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense and would fit into the statement that this might be resolved in one week. Keeping my fingers crossed!

YES! This IS huge news!!! Fantastic job!! Now, if they would just do this every day with even more agencies working together...they can recover even MORE children! The children will need extensive therapy and unconditional love, but they are free from their captors now to get that help! It is wonderful!

The sick perverts should get the death penalty in EVERY country. I hope they don't give them a slap on the wrist and let them go. We need a Gitmo for predators of children...they are terrorists of the worst kind, IMO.

YES! This IS huge news!!! Fantastic job!! Now, if they would just do this every day with even more agencies working together...they can recover even MORE children! The children will need extensive therapy and unconditional love, but they are free from their captors now to get that help! It is wonderful!

The sick perverts should get the death penalty in EVERY country. I hope they don't give them a slap on the wrist and let them go. We need a Gitmo for predators of children...they are terrorists of the worst kind, IMO.[/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap:

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking :(. I don't have any real stats, but my understanding is that most of these small victims are exploited by their own "families" or others known to them.

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking :(. I don't have any real stats, but my understanding is that most of these small victims are exploited by their own "families" or others known to them.

I'm afraid you are right about that. Such a tragic life for the little ones.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6763817.stm

This has been a long time in the works since Sept 2006 when Cox, age 27, the ringleader was arrested and LE assumed his identity on line.

USA, Canada, Aussie officials have worked along side each other. All have pedos part of the ring. As well as other countries that shall be named soon.

The children will most likely be taken to a safe house-hospital for debreifing, identification and intensive psychological care. This will take weeks if not months. They need our prayers.

Glad they got these monsters!!!! And the sick thing is that there are even more like this group:mad:

Life For Brit Who Ran Paedo Chatroom

The judge in the case said Cox will remain in prison until experts decide it is safe to release him.

He was said to have spotted a "gap in the market" after a similar American website was closed down by police.

He possessed more than 75,000 indecent images, including more than 1,000 films, which amounted to two weeks of continuous viewing, the court heard.

Cox was arrested last September after an undercover Canadian policeman found the chatroom during an investigation into paedophile websites.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1271057,00.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back