MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY, she's on her second thread! Thank you chico.

FKK has passed on the searched teams found last night. We are waiting for her to update us. Kara's story seems to have died down in the news.:furious:
Has the step father taken a lie detector test?

Made another poster of possible altered appearance using a different photo. Will include the first poster here, also, since the other one's on the old page.

"Altered" Poster 1
4mjb3oo.jpg

"Altered" Poster 2
62z6ghu.jpg

Made another poster of possible altered appearance using a different photo. Will include the first poster here, also, since the other one's on the old page.

"Altered" Poster 1
4mjb3oo.jpg

"Altered" Poster 2
62z6ghu.jpg

Wow SieSie, I am impressed.

Wonder what she would look like with all black hair or all blonde? Also, No makeup or with her hair pulled back. Inoticed on the second poster the last picture with shorter bangs it really makes her face elongated by showing more of her forehead.

Just my thoughts....keep up the great work!

Wow SieSie, I am impressed.

Wonder what she would look like with all black hair or all blonde? Also, No makeup or with her hair pulled back. Inoticed on the second poster the last picture with shorter bangs it really makes her face elongated by showing more of her forehead.

Just my thoughts....keep up the great work!

I will do some without the highlights and lowlights (I can't believe they're that obvious!! LOL). It's hard to do some without bangs because all the pictures I've found of her she has bangs in her face and most of the pictures are not facing front but are more sideways. I guess I can "smudge" and "clone" the forehead area to remove her current hair. Will go work on that a little bit and post another poster later.

FKK - do you have any pictures of Kara that are facing front that aren't posted on her flyer or MySpace?? I'm working on altering her appearance with different hairstyles and colors and having a hard time finding another picture to use that is facing front. If you have one I could use, please post it here or PM me. Thanks so much!

I think the blondes look "too fake" and don't go well with her coloring, but I did another poster with no bangs and shorter cuts. I had to edit the original picture to remove her bangs (which was covering part of her eyebrow, etc...). Here's the poster:

53tv2ub.jpg

"Altered" Poster 1
4mjb3oo.jpg

"Altered" Poster 2
62z6ghu.jpg

Great Job Honey!!! I hope FKK will post some on the sites, just in case we are all wrong(which this time I hope I am)

This website was found byt another poster and I worry about posting it, but maybe FKK will remember this man as someone they knew. I looked over his other post and he was pretty head on with cases solved.

http://www..com/MISSING/publicr/399.htm

Another interesting thing is Route 66 which goes all through Missouri and ends at the KS border.

Maybe KS could stand for Kelsey Smith, and with him writing the target too........Just a thought.

I always noticed a strong resemblance of Kara to my niece. But with the newest batch SieSie has done, Kara could be my niece. My niece is also a very pretty girl.

have we heard anymore about the Sar teamns and other volunteer sites we contacted?
Also, did anyone ever hear why Equusearch didn't try looking for Kara? I know they are in ohio now for Jessie Davis, but I'm just wondering why they weren't called in for Kara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member