katie holmes...Did anyone notice

Well she is morphing into Victoria Beckham.

Exactly!! Same haircut, too.

I have to ROFL at how much taller she is than Tommy Boy, yet I guess he's used to that. :hand:

Exactly!! Same haircut, too.

I have to ROFL at how much taller she is than Tommy Boy, yet I guess he's used to that. :hand:
My boys are short and sometimes their gf's are taller than them. Then when the girls put on the tall shoes it is all over!
They're so cute, they just couldn' care less.

My Goodness - wouldn't have recognized her. Look at the bones around her neck sticking out!:eek:

Maybe she's trying to be as thin as Nicole?:confused:

If she gets too thin, she might have problems getting pregnant again. Also, it really doesnt look like cute Katie. Shes way too thin, wonder if the stress is getting to her.

Yeesh, I think she looks about 10 years older between that haircut and the skin and bones.

I dont think it looks like Katie Holmes, wow, she has changed so much.:confused:

My boys are short and sometimes their gf's are taller than them. Then when the girls put on the tall shoes it is all over!
They're so cute, they just couldn' care less.

Awwwww!! :)

That's what I liked about being 5'1" when I was single...I could date the short guys AND the tall guys. :woohoo: :angel:

My Goodness - wouldn't have recognized her. Look at the bones around her neck sticking out!:eek:

Maybe she's trying to be as thin as Nicole?:confused:

Tom is likely forcing her to be thin...probably monitors every morsel that goes into her mouth. :razz:

I just finished reading "Hollywood Car Wash", a chick-lit book and I'd heard that it was very loosely based on Katie Holmes and that she and her camp weren't too happy about it. Now I know why.

In the book, the main character "Star" is on a "Dawson's Creek" -esque t.v. show and is real sweet and naive. She starts to become famous and is introduced to this action-movie star by their publicists. He likes her (but not romantically) and a few days go by and she is offered a 1 year contract to be in a relationship with the movie star; has to be seen at award shows together, public canoodling, etc. She gets paid a lump sum of money and is given a sports car, spending allowance, use of his home. After awhile, she gets offered a promotion with the movie star and it involves so much extra money for marriage, kids, bigger presence as a power couple, etc. I was thinking back to when TomKat were first dating and how phoney and over-the-top it seemed. It makes me truly wonder if their relationship is a business deal.

I know it seems so shallow for me to buy into that theory but it was a good read. The author may be a Hollywood insider type, I'm not sure.

I just finished reading "Hollywood Car Wash", a chick-lit book and I'd heard that it was very loosely based on Katie Holmes and that she and her camp weren't too happy about it. Now I know why.

In the book, the main character "Star" is on a "Dawson's Creek" -esque t.v. show and is real sweet and naive. She starts to become famous and is introduced to this action-movie star by their publicists. He likes her (but not romantically) and a few days go by and she is offered a 1 year contract to be in a relationship with the movie star; has to be seen at award shows together, public canoodling, etc. She gets paid a lump sum of money and is given a sports car, spending allowance, use of his home. After awhile, she gets offered a promotion with the movie star and it involves so much extra money for marriage, kids, bigger presence as a power couple, etc. I was thinking back to when TomKat were first dating and how phoney and over-the-top it seemed. It makes me truly wonder if their relationship is a business deal.

I know it seems so shallow for me to buy into that theory but it was a good read. The author may be a Hollywood insider type, I'm not sure.

Jackie Collins says her books are based on real life actors, I have read many of her books and cannot recognize any real life actors in them.

Anything is possible these days.

Tom is likely forcing her to be thin...probably monitors every morsel that goes into her mouth. :razz:

Wouldn't surprise me at all englishleigh. He started with changing her name remember? No more Katie plus he's picking all her movies.

Hmmmmm. Thanks for this! Is there more to it? Would you recommend the book?

Sounds like a great read no matter who its about! Thanks shopper.

Oh, damn--it looks like he's helping a sick older person along.
Ha ha ha--I can see her revenge already--she's going to turn out to be the young-old-crazy-person, a la Grey Gardens!
Ah, wouldn't it have been so much simpler to stay with Nicole! At least you and she were playing by the same rules!

Hmmmmm. Thanks for this! Is there more to it? Would you recommend the book?

Oh yeah, there's more to it but it's a quick read, real light. I enjoyed it and would recommend it if you like that type of stuff, chick-lit. The book I read right before it was "Too late to say goodbye" by Ann Rule (about the murdering dentist, Barton Corbin) so it was a much needed lighter material.

Even though it's fiction, it's real eye-opening as to how things work in Hollywood. Yeah, the actors/actresses make ridiculous amounts of money, but I wouldn't want their lives for any amount of money. Again, assuming it's based on how things really are in H'wood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back