my new baby girl

Awwwwww, congratulations, Zadari!!!!!

She's so precious!!! Congratulations!! :blowkiss:

thbabygirlcongrats.gif

Congrats! What an adorable little girl you have :)

Gorgeous, gorgeous.....she is absolutely gorgeous! What a cutiepie.

You did good !!! :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Congrats!! There is nothing more exciting than a new baby!! I have 4 and each one was a true miracle!! My youngest baby will be one year old in August! Time really flies!!

Congratulations! You must be so proud!

yep i am so proud :) she was the last thing i ever expected . my son is 16 soon to be 17 then on holloween i found out we were going to have a baby lol what a wonderful trick or treat hehe ,actually my husband picked out her name . he is wiccan so im suspecting its celtic :) which is fine by me . i just love her so much i have more pics of her on my myspace profile here is the link ..http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=81635615 look in the album my baby :) feel free to look at my artwork too if you want :) anyway thank you for all your wonderful comments :woohoo:

yep i am so proud :) she was the last thing i ever expected . my son is 16 soon to be 17 then on holloween i found out we were going to have a baby lol what a wonderful trick or treat hehe ,actually my husband picked out her name . he is wiccan so im suspecting its celtic :) which is fine by me . i just love her so much i have more pics of her on my myspace profile here is the link ..http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=81635615 look in the album my baby :) feel free to look at my artwork too if you want :) anyway thank you for all your wonderful comments :woohoo:

Oh, she is just precious! I had a late blessing too and was blessed w/ a baby girl 3 mths before I turned 38. She's been the best blessing ever! I looked at your album and I love the one of you seeing her for the first time. Your artwork is beautiful! What talent!

P.S. Please send some pink dust my way, I'm hoping for a girl too!

* sends lots of pink dust to you * :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher