Cheating Husband Busted on The Radio

Hehehhe....that one was better than the wife who busted herself. They called her to tell her her hubby was fired for banging the secretary. She admitted on air that now she doesn't feel guilty screwing his brother....:eek:

:laugh: Buddah call????? Home Dogs???

OMG I just listened to this, that guy is an idiot!!! It was so funny though. Bootah call haha.

Hehehhe....that one was better than the wife who busted herself. They called her to tell her her hubby was fired for banging the secretary. She admitted on air that now she doesn't feel guilty screwing his brother....:eek:

:loser: Screwing his BROTHER! :doh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WHAT is WRONG with these people!!?!?!

I just played it for my husband. We both thought it was really funny.

I hope Jasmine finds happiness, without that lowlife!

The guy in the back laughing was the best part. Then when she says that he's 100% on the stupid.. oh my.. almost laughed a lung up.

This was great! I wish this radio show had been around when I was married to my first husband!

:laugh:

Oh that poor *advertiser censored**hole.

use da mouth LMAO.

Omg Roflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is hysterical, I played it for my husband and we were ROFL! "Who da hell is Nykki? Who da hell is Nykki?" Oh, it's pure comic gold I tell you...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back