Possible 'Mile-Wide UFO' Spotted by British Airline Pilot

Dark Knight

Reaction score
What's white, glows, is a mile wide and flies?

That's what the pilot and passengers of a British jetliner want to know after they reported seeing an unidentified flying object fitting that description outside their aircraft windows over the Channel Islands.

The craft is allegedly one of the largest UFOs ever seen, the Evening Standard reported Friday.

Bowyer told the magazine that he then spotted a "second identical object further to the west," stating that it was the same size but appeared smaller because it was farther away from the plane than the first craft was.

Some passengers and an unnamed pilot with the Blue Islands airline later confirmed the sighting, the Evening Standard reported.

The Civil Aviation Authority safety notice stated that another aircraft, a Tri-Lander, flying nearby Alderney also spotted the soaring object.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286176,00.html

• Click here to read the Evening Standard story,

"Certain parts of the report have not been published. I cannot say why," said a senior CAA source.

This sounds very weird. The fact that 2 pilots AND people on the plane saw it, makes it sound credible. (As opposed to some stoner in a field in the middle of nowhere.) :)

yep, this could be it--the beginning of the end--I think that alien ship was not supposed to be seen--someone on board must have "de-cloaked" it by mistake--still, i don't think this will delay the alien invasion force for very long

for the love of god,, i wish they would just INVADE already. please,,, take millions of people hostage, or just take over and run this place.. humans are not capable anymore! devolution is happening faster every day.

for the love of god,, i wish they would just INVADE already. please,,, take millions of people hostage, or just take over and run this place.. humans are not capable anymore! devolution is happening faster every day.

I told my mom about this sighting and she said, "UFOs. I don't understand why people care about them. They never do anything."

LOL.. i love it!! --funny and so true. and your mom is sharp!

I think UFO's are secret government testing or else something to throw people's attention off of something else they are doing. There's no telling what all types of biological stuff, micoplasms, and chemicals that we have all been exposed to.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yea, well, try living with MY husband! He's a retired chemical engineer with a pinchant for spoiling all my UFO fun by explaining away EVERYTHING! He says this one is probably a cloud formation or something like that. Sheesh. Can't we have a little fun with our imaginations anymore? I remember when we first landed that cute little rover on Mars! I was soooo excited, I named an entire bunch of pottery creations THE MARTIAN SERIES!

Just once, it'd be neat to get a clear pic of one of these supposed SPACESHIPS, wouldn't it? Ain't never gonna happen 'cause they ain't really alien, I guess.

I'm still dreaming, though.

gaia

Maybe Tom Cruise is right--These could just be the same aliens checking up on us 40,000 years later to see how their "experiment" on Earth worked out

I think UFO's are secret government testing or else something to throw people's attention off of something else they are doing. There's no telling what all types of biological stuff, micoplasms, and chemicals that we have all been exposed to.

And that's just in our food source!

Having been a previous sceptic all my life to things of this nature, my attitude has changed somewhat after experiencing a bizarre occurence myself just a few months ago... at the risk of sounding "crazy" I am sharing this story because I know what planes, helicopters, grand opening lights, and such look like and that was not what we saw. This thing was very large and my husband and I both witnessed this ship of some sort that only hovered in a lower set of clouds and was completely silent... it had windows or lights, couldn't tell which, and never moved... freaked us out!! Here is a link to where I reported our sighting along with a similiar type photo.

http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/2007/sarasota02282007/sarasota02282007.htm

Having been a previous sceptic all my life to things of this nature, my attitude has changed somewhat after experiencing a bizarre occurence myself just a few months ago... at the risk of sounding "crazy" I am sharing this story because I know what planes, helicopters, grand opening lights, and such look like and that was not what we saw. This thing was very large and my husband and I both witnessed this ship of some sort that only hovered in a lower set of clouds and was completely silent... it had windows or lights, couldn't tell which, and never moved... freaked us out!! Here is a link to where I reported our sighting along with a similiar type photo.

http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/2007/sarasota02282007/sarasota02282007.htm

Cool, dolceaura!

I definitely believe there is life outside planet Earth - it seems insane to believe otherwise given how little we know about anything!

I sometimes agree with you, thinking it is present day government experimental vehicles that no one is supposed to know about. Other times I think they are governmental vehicles from the future.....I kid you not. I think Einstein was onto something with his time travel theories.

Cool, dolceaura!

I definitely believe there is life outside planet Earth - it seems insane to believe otherwise given how little we know about anything!

--->>>I concur, I too believe that WE are not alone in the vast area of vastness, huh, er. GO way out in the country where it is really really dark and LOOK UP, and just think about it. When looking up into the sky, it is important to have your mouth hang open also. HOW can anyone not believe that there are OTHERS out there.

Now why would 'they' who reported the incident NOT report the entire information about the sighting, HOW COME?

There is so much visual evidence by credible people that you would nearly have to be living underneath a rock with moss on top to NOT believe that there are OTHERS our there. The BIG question, will any of us live long enough to know it as a fact??

Government hides other stuff from us why not this?

DK, that sighting I heard of several days ago, so I did not read your link. BUt the story I heard mentioned an official British UFO government group doing active investigations. Is it possible that our Government does not or has not shared with the Brits OR OR did our goverment get them to start their own department to investigate?

So I do wonder how much the aliens paid to visit EARTH DISNEYLAND BALL shaped place? Wonder what food and snack they are served on their fun trips to EARTH, or whatever they call us??
Wonder what their currency is metal/paper/plastic CCd's or do they write checks too? Bank check might say 'UFO-United Folks from 'the' OUTSIDE.

I think most Unidentified Flying Objects are experimental military vehicles being tested out. The Stealth Bomber fits the description of quite a few UFO sightings, when you think about it.

I also tend to believe the British incident was a cloud formation or other weather phenomenon, as does my dad, who has studied UFO's and flying saucers far longer than I have. But it certainly is an interesting sighting and I am open to other possibilities.

Well, reb, hell has icicles. I just LOVE your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like my friend's choppers after she got them OVERLY whitened professionally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back