All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

Jolynna

Reaction score
NBC nightly news reports that Prince William had a secret meeting with Kate.

I wonder if they might be getting back together. I kind of hope so.

I hope so too. I really like them as a couple.

Count me in, too!! I want Kate to be Queen Consort!!! My youngest is named Kate and she is hoping, too, for obvious reasons!! :)

Come on Wills...marry her!!!

I hope they get back together. Usually, I don't give a flying fig about the Royals, but I think they were a cute couple. Hope it works out for them.

Count me in as another royal watcher that thinks they look cute together. I wish them well.:blowkiss:

I really do like them together. They are too cute. I just worry what effect this will have on the poor girl's life if they should marry.

I love them together. I watch the interview with the prince's they seem so down to Earth.

Does anyone know of a good website for UK celebrity gossip? Sort of like we have TMZ.

TIA
Jubie

Does anyone know of a good website for UK celebrity gossip? Sort of like we have TMZ.

TIA
Jubie

There's actually a Royal Watching forum. They have some awesome photographs on there. Some of the latest of Beatrice's Birthday. Might be the younger sister I get them confused. Alot of it is a debate on the perternity of Prince Harry. I'll find the link for you.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged and will marry in 2011

By Nicola Boden
Last updated at 12:32 PM on 16th November 2010

Couple became engaged in Kenya last month
William asked her father for her hand
The Royal wedding will be in spring or summer
Pair will live in north Wales once married
First ever interview to be broadcast tonight
David Cameron says he's 'delighted' at the news

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ddleton-engaged-marry-2011.html#ixzz15Rrd35TG

They make a lovely couple.

All the best to them.

Goz

FINALLY... congrats to the future king and his future Princess William! LoL She's a right beautiful young woman... hopefully the media won't hound her in an attempt to recreate her as the next "Princess Diana".

People may call her a commoner, but my snarky side is calling her "Gene Pool Refresher"... kudos to Prince William for side-stepping the inbreeding path of marriage that is most common amongst royals. LoL :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back