MO MO - Jasmine Haslag, 31, Jefferson City, 18 June 2007

Jodibug

Reaction score
Ok, she lives in Russelville, which is 60 miles from Bland.

I also found some entries about her on MO Casenet.

I don't think I can link to the search results, but if you just put in her first and last names and hit enter, they come up:

http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

Looks like in May she was arrested for drugs and is out on a $50K bond.

So most likely, she is "missing" of her own accord rather than being a victim of foul play.

I live in Columbia, 30 miles from Jeff City, and I haven't heard anything about a missing woman. I'll keep my ears open for info.

Ok, she lives in Russelville, which is 60 miles from Bland.

I also found some entries about her on MO Casenet.

I don't think I can link to the search results, but if you just put in her first and last names and hit enter, they come up:

http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

Looks like in May she was arrested for drugs and is out on a $50K bond.

So most likely, she is "missing" of her own accord rather than being a victim of foul play.

If you keep looking she and her children (last name Lock) had an order of protection in 04 for Mary Lock (I would guess grandma) and in 05 for Duane Haslag (boyfriend maybe?). You will also note if you look him up he has a long history of abuse. Including his Ex-wife and children. We should not be so quick to judge this woman. You may also notice Christopher Lock who I'm guessing is the father of the children is not a saint. He seems to have a lot of money issues lately. By the way I love the link.

If you keep looking she and her children (last name Lock) had an order of protection in 04 for Mary Lock (I would guess grandma) and in 05 for Duane Haslag (boyfriend maybe?). You will also note if you look him up he has a long history of abuse. Including his Ex-wife and children. We should not be so quick to judge this woman. You may also notice Christopher Lock who I'm guessing is the father of the children is not a saint. He seems to have a lot of money issues lately. By the way I love the link.

I would guess that Duane Haslag is her husband or ex-husband as that is her last name too. I wonder who she was picking the kids up from? I wonder if her and the father of the children had joint custody of the kids. How do they know that she never got to where she was going I wonder? Maybe the ex arranged to meet her somewhere before she picked the kids up to talk things over and something happened to her then. Wonder why they ended up divorced? It is just strange that she never arrived when you know she was probably really looking forward to getting her kids if she had joint custody.

Yah I thought about him being her Ex-husband later that night. Duh.... I think she was picking the kids up from their dads house. His name comes up on the court records search too but I can't think of it now.

Hi... I live in Russellville right next to her bf that she was arrested with. Our family moved into the neighborhood 6 months before the bf did, had we known he was going to be next door we would have never done it.

a bit of interesting information about this case.. I don't know if it is related or not but, Dale Olten (bf) was arrested in Calloway County the day after her car was found. Again he had meth and guns and knives.

Cole County Sheriff has stepped up patrol around our neighborhood, and I believe they were at his house over the weekend. My concern is that he has something to hide. In the past two weeks he has built a makeshift fence around his property.

Audieh

Hi... I live in Russellville right next to her bf that she was arrested with. Our family moved into the neighborhood 6 months before the bf did, had we known he was going to be next door we would have never done it.

a bit of interesting information about this case.. I don't know if it is related or not but, Dale Olten (bf) was arrested in Calloway County the day after her car was found. Again he had meth and guns and knives.

Cole County Sheriff has stepped up patrol around our neighborhood, and I believe they were at his house over the weekend. My concern is that he has something to hide. In the past two weeks he has built a makeshift fence around his property.

Audieh

Hi neighbor! (I live in Jeff City, just West of the mall)

Thanks for adding to this case. I haven't heard anything since they found her car.

I know what you mean about having scary neighbors. We bought on the same street that my husband grew up in. Had been a great neighborhood for 30+ years. About a year after we moved in, we got new neighbors next door.

Twice since then we've woken up the Mustang Drug Taskforce surrounding their house. I couldn't even tell you how many people live there. There is the main couple and they both have adult children and there are also lots of small kids. There are about 6-8 cars there all the time, and kids in and out constantly. They have several pit bulls, which scare the crap out of my kids.

More than once I've had other neighbors call me to make sure my kids are inside because they have heard on the police scanner that cars are enroute and there are guns involved.

They all have very longggg records on casenet. Scary people. We don't go for many walks outside anymore.

And casenet is an awesome site. I wish all states had a similar site. I find lots of interesting info on it!

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2007/07/18/news_local/166local04haslag.txt

It's been one month since a Cole County woman was last seen and now authorities are officially saying foul play is suspected in her disappearance.

On Wednesday, a $500 reward for information leading to an arrest in the case involving the disappearance of Jasmine Haslag, 31, was announced by the Jefferson City Area CrimeStoppers.

“We continue to follow numerous leads and have interviewed several people, but when you look at the length of time that she's been missing, you have to suspect foul play is involved,” said Sheriff Greg White.

I wonder how well LE searched the wooded area where the car was found. It seems to me that they should have searched it really good. Her body may be out further then the car was. I remember a case where the person's car was found and it was a long time later that someone ran upon the person's body in that same area not far from where the car had been dumped. Since then I always wonder if the area where cars have been found was really searched well.

Someone may have spotted a body in the Osage River.... here's the story:

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2007/07/24/news_local/160local01hand.txt

The search began when a fisherman called authorities around 1 p.m. Monday, saying he had pulled up what appeared to be a human hand after something hit his anchors while he was fishing.

He said he was startled and dropped the object back in the water.

This area is between Jefferson City/Russelville (where Jasmine was living) and Bland, where she was going to pick up her children.

It is not too near where her car was found.... but it's easy enough to move a car.

eta: another story:

http://www.krcgonline.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=41831

Mallory spoke today with the mother of a missing Cole County woman who showed up at the search site. Jasmine Haslag's mother didn't want to speak on camera. Her daughter has been missing for over a month and authorties do suspect foul play was involved in her disappearance. However, there is no evidence that Jasmine's body is in the Osage River

Click here to see map

Here is a map to show the location where the body is believed to have been found in the Osage River, and the location where the car was found abandoned.

I'm in Columbia! It's nice to see someone local on here!

A body was found in the Missouri River 8 miles east of Lexington but was first spotted near Missouri City. I don't know the local geography but could it be the same body with currents carrying it? This body was identified as Jessica Glidewell.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back