New Bigfoot Video

Yep.......Im convinced...I seen Elvis in the bushes aswell.

You cant be Marilyn Munro cause Im Marilyn Munro.

Ive just realized it cant be a dropbear because they only live in Australia.....unless they,ve learnt how to swim:eek:

Ive just realized it cant be a dropbear because they only live in Australia.....unless they,ve learnt how to swim:eek:
Mmmm a swimming, migrating type of dropbear wearing an elvis mask and a Marilyn Monaro tee shirt....:D

Oh, please. The "proof" in the 1960's video they showed at the beginning of the report was proven to be a hoax. The hoaxers themselves admitted that it is nothing but a guy in a suit. And now what do we have? Blurry night images. Give me a break.

Oh, please. The "proof" in the 1960's video they showed at the beginning of the report was proven to be a hoax. The hoaxers themselves admitted that it is nothing but a guy in a suit. And now what do we have? Blurry night images. Give me a break.

To the contrary the Patterson footage has not been proven fake or proclaimed as a fake.

Please check out this link:
http://www.bfro.net/REF/bfmedia.asp

For everyone out there that loves a mystery spend some time reading on this site. Listen to some of the sound recordings.

My area is positively infested with “swamp ape” sightings. :chicken:
After spending some time reading I have to admit having laughed off some experiences that I am now thinking twice about.

I would love to hear some comments from posters who have spent some time looking over that site. I got the link from a thread somewhere here at WS.
Once you have read some of the sightings :eek:

True Jade, although the man who said he dressed up in the costume was exposed as being untruthful. No "fur suit" was ever found and the actual hair samples collected at the time were not found to be synthetic or matching any known species of animal.

If the man had been truthful he would have to have been over 300 years old as well. Native Americans and settlers also reported seeing & smelling the creature for over 200 years...the Native Americans knew about BF for well over 100 years before that!

The recorded screams from the creature cannot be identified either...

Well Mr. E that is interesting! The arguments for authenticity on BFR are so compelling.

Seeker, Have you read some of the reports of family groups?

Also the Pacific Northwest species is much larger than our southern swamp ape. :cool:

Oh, it is just so crazy but as I said there have been a couple of incidents that I am really wondering about.
Listen to the bipedal footsteps or any of the recordings if you want a chill!

Seeker, Have you read some of the reports of family groups?

Also the Pacific Northwest species is much larger than our southern swamp ape. :cool:

Oh, it is just so crazy but as I said there have been a couple of incidents that I am really wondering about.
Listen to the bipedal footsteps or any of the recordings if you want a chill!

My mother lives in Washington state, I've heard those screams for myself and they are very, very unnerving. I wouldn't want to hang around for whatever it was that made them either!

The video is pitch black. That's insane!

Thanks for letting me know it wasn't my pc, SCM! (Wait, there he is, on the right!)

I got a kick out of the fact that at some point they had some light source in the forest but when BF came by...no light. :rolleyes:

I've also seen better "night-vision" equipment in the Target toy "spy stuff" aisle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back