AZ - Maricopa Jane Doe, Pinal County, 1999 - Tawni Mazzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

richandfamous

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is this a match.
I know the age she went missing and the day she was dumped on the freeway is a long time but maybe she was held against her will.
This is Jaycee Dugard http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=185310479
m_c6b1b31f12fe470a02869ab758add1ce.jpg
m_25897f1b8323f43e1cbf56544acad55b.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: June 10, 1991 from South Lake Tahoe, California
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: May 3, 1980
Height and Weight: 4'6, 80 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Dugard had a gap between her upper front teeth at the time of her 1991 disappearance. She has a chicken pox scar between her eyes, a brown butterfly-shaped birthmark on her right arm below her elbow, and moles on her back.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A pink windbreaker, pink stretch pants, a white t-shirt and white canvas sneakers.

Details of Disappearance
Dugard was last seen walking to her school bus stop on Washoan Boulevard in her hometown of South Lake Tahoe, California on June 10, 1991. A gray two-tone 1980 mid-sized Ford or Mercury sedan, possibly a Ford Grenada, Mercury Monarch or Mercury Zephyr, made a u-turn on the street where Dugard was walking between 8:05 and 8:15 a.m. An unidentified man and woman were inside the vehicle. The woman grabbed Dugard and forced her inside the car, then the vehicle sped from the scene. Dugard's stepfather heard her scream and witnessed the abduction from inside their house and proceeded to chase the vehicle while riding a bicycle, but the suspects were able to escape. Dugard has never been seen or heard from again. She was only about 150 yards away from her home when she was abducted.
Sketches of the female suspect in Dugard's abduction are posted below this case summary, along with a sketch of the vehicle. The woman is described as having long black hair and a dark complexion. The suspect was approximately 32 years old in 1991 and stood five feet, five inches tall.
Investigators believe Dugard may have been taken across the state line into Nevada after her abduction. There was also a sighting of her in Fallen Leaf, California, about three miles from where she was taken. Dugard's biological father was quickly ruled out as a suspect; at the time of her abduction, he did not even know where she was living.

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

INFO REMOVED, NOT A MATCH.

maybe. i would stick this on the thread below that is for this doe. the thread for the doe referenced above has a HUGE thread that is being actively worked on - I know that there have been other "missings" that have been considered. there are some similarities. good job.

maybe. i would stick this on the thread below that is for this doe. the thread for the doe referenced above has a HUGE thread that is being actively worked on - I know that there have been other "missings" that have been considered. there are some similarities. good job.

pedinurse, the doe thread is for Princess Blue. Is that the one you mean? This is a completely new comparison of a different missing girl and different UID.

the thread in cold cases is Unidentified female jumped/thrown from vehicle - i believe....

The deceased girl seems to have more of a heart shaped face and the second girl has a square jawline.

The deceased girl seems to have more of a heart shaped face and the second girl has a square jawline.

I see the same things you do, txvicki. And, there is a thread on the dear Princess Doe in the pic. I do hope she is identified one day.

Lion

I'm pretty new here and I know this is an older submission, but when I followed the links the first http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?U200500042S says at the top "RECOVERED" what does that mean?
The second http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
says the page doesn't exsist or has been moved.
Thanks for the input
the second doesn't work at all from this post
:>)

She was identified, finally. She was found because her brother called the Maricopa County Medical Examiner's office after he saw numerous websites online with her photo. Her name was Tawni.

WOW...2 people booked in jail last night...FBI involved...What a wonderful story?

Not sure this is the right thread - seems to be as much about Tawni Lee (RIP) but...

HUH? I really hope that this is Jaycee but frankly, I'm skeptical despite what the police say about being 99% sure it is her. I'll believe it when I see the DNA and desperately want to be wrong but... she's 11 years older than Natascha Kampusch was when she escaped, and that's all adulthood as opposed to childhood.

I forget the name but there was a story of a woman who came forward claiming to be a child kidnapping victim about four or five years ago and it turned about to be a cruel hoax.

I really hope this isn't as well - and if it is, it'd have been better if it had been kept out of the news until it was known as such.

Sure looks like her!
JayceeLeeDugard-Turnsupalive8-27-09.jpg

Girl at Police Station

So where are our talented posters who can do a side by side of the missing child photo and this one from the police station?

Here you go:

2ed7gjc.jpg

The girl at the police station looks so ... unhealthy. But I guess she's had an 18-year ordeal so that's sadly not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff