Laura Ingle mugged on air

Youtube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz8M34t0M1Y&v3

The guy took the microphone and not the iPhone.:doh:

Oh my goodness - I am having such a blonde day! I read this and thought, who would rob Laura Ingalls (Little House on the Prairie)? :D See what happens when I don't get enough sleep?

I work right by one of the Apple stores and there have been people camping out for that damn phone for well over a week.

LOL, look at the guy at the end of the video, looks like he wants to grab it too.

Hey, I think I heard the F word! Alert the censors.

What an idiot. Mug someone while they are on the air. D'oh.

Thanks for sharing, aingael!

heehee that's pretty bizzaro. Right on national TV..brilliant.

I would never mess with a cameraman or soundman...those are some pretty mean dudes.

Oh my goodness - I am having such a blonde day! I read this and thought, who would rob Laura Ingalls (Little House on the Prairie)? :D See what happens when I don't get enough sleep?

I work right by one of the Apple stores and there have been people camping out for that damn phone for well over a week.

LOL...I thought the same thing...Laura Ingalls...LHOTP!

Our local news was interviewing a guy that showed up yesterday morning so he'd be the first in line for this phone. I thought he was nuts! I'd never wait a week for the thing...

I watched that video...wow, what a nutball. I think I heard Laura say that the guy that grabbed her microphone had been taken away.

LOL...I thought the same thing...Laura Ingalls...LHOTP!

Our local news was interviewing a guy that showed up yesterday morning so he'd be the first in line for this phone. I thought he was nuts! I'd never wait a week for the thing...

I thought so too until I heard our webmaster talking about buy four (I think that's the limit per customer) for $500/each and selling them on eBay for $1500 each. He plans to camp overnight, which isn't bad for $4 grand.

I thought so too until I heard our webmaster talking about buy four (I think that's the limit per customer) for $500/each and selling them on eBay for $1500 each. He plans to camp overnight, which isn't bad for $4 grand.

I'd not do it...even for 4 grand, but that's just me. :)

But that does explain why some people are willing to spend so much time waiting in line for this product.

I heard the limit at an Apple store is one iphone and at AT&T it's two.

You know what will be funny? In about a year they will sell for $29.95 and a bunch of people will feel duped. LOL!

You know what will be funny? In about a year they will sell for $29.95 and a bunch of people will feel duped. LOL!

Heard a cute parody on the radio last week. Coming out with "ads", each one proclaiming that the previous "version" introduced hours before was now "obsolete". The joke went on through about 6 or 7 "new and improved" and "added features". It was a hoot......

I'm just getting around mastering my Razr. I haven't totally mastered downloading music to my Ipod yet. Not ready for an I-Phone any time in the near future. One tech writer interviewed suggested everyone wait about 3 months for Apple to iron out any bugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back