Hey Tex- this ones for you!

Sweet....the more Aussies the better:)

Oh definetly Dingo- we liven this world up :p

Laid back and fun- what more could you want in a country :D maybe great beaches- great scenery- great cities...koalas and kangaroos........need I say more

Hi y'all wild ones from Aussie land!
I always love just reading the posts you guys do...and catching a few words that are new to me, haha.

I'm trying to convince Mr. DD to go to Australia with me in 2008 or 2009 - I definitely want to see my old mare and her filly will hopefully be in a few futurity shows at that time, so the owners have already told me I need to come watch. What a perfect excuse to venture down under!

What's the status of floods and then drought areas? Is it getting back to normal? You guys be careful!

DD

Lets pat ourselves on the back.......Aussie land is often forgotten about........this land has people who possess a great sense of humour....we are beautiful and poetic....not to mention headstrong and never wrong....we also lead the world in fashion....our tracky dak and thong look are admired from afar..I also believe that the Speedo/budgie smuggler look belongs to us as does the zinc cream on the nose look........we invented the blackbox as well as the hills hoist.......so love us or hate us ...please help us celebrate our countries milestone.
Advance Australia Fair...

Hi y'all wild ones from Aussie land!
I always love just reading the posts you guys do...and catching a few words that are new to me, haha.

I'm trying to convince Mr. DD to go to Australia with me in 2008 or 2009 - I definitely want to see my old mare and her filly will hopefully be in a few futurity shows at that time, so the owners have already told me I need to come watch. What a perfect excuse to venture down under!

What's the status of floods and then drought areas? Is it getting back to normal? You guys be careful!

DD
Hey DD...i was going to pm you.....Goulburn who has been in their worst drought in history has had enough rain recently to fill dams to keep the town going for the next 3 years......your horse is in good country at the moment.

You must try to come down some time Martha...we would make you welcome.
We do have heaps of space down here but a lot of it is desert and not really good for building duplexes with pools.....most of our population is centered on the coastal fringes.
We do have a good health system where everybody is covered no matter who you are or where you come from.

Hey DD...i was going to pm you.....Goulburn who has been in their worst drought in history has had enough rain recently to fill dams to keep the town going for the next 3 years......your horse is in good country at the moment.

I am soooooo relieved to hear that! Isn't that just so weird - here Texas was in 2 yrs of drought and then now flooding! And then Goulburn, as well!

We don't realize how dependent and valuable water is until we don't have it as needed....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back