Thread No. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chico!:)

So......does anyone know what jy bought Michelle for gifts before he murdered her?
I was reading on another site and one poster didn't think it was unusual for a husband to buy his wife a purse (a Coach one at that) since her husband had bought her one. This was the second Coach purse apparently from her husband.

I have this feeling that he wasn't so extravagant or thoughtful with Michelle.

in college, it must have been very challenging for jason to have earned
the nickname "Booty Boy" while wearing a chastity belt.

So......does anyone know what jy bought Michelle for gifts before he murdered her?
I was reading on another site and one poster didn't think it was unusual for a husband to buy his wife a purse (a Coach one at that) since her husband had bought her one. This was the second Coach purse apparently from her husband.

I'm sure that's something LE looks at; patterns and past behavior. If the actions of the husband prior do and immediately following the murder are outside of normal behaviors, I'm sure they take that into consideration. It isn't proof of murder but it can certainly lead them in the right direction. JMHO

I don't honestly find receiving a Coach purse for a gift all that unusual, especially since she may have asked for one, but what I do find unusual is the tardiness in which that gift was to have been received. It says "after thought" to me, and as sad as it is to think, I truly believe Michelle was at times, just an after thought.

I'm sure that's something LE looks at; patterns and past behavior. If the actions of the husband prior do and immediately following the murder are outside of normal behaviors, I'm sure they take that into consideration. It isn't proof of murder but it can certainly lead them in the right direction. JMHO

I agree.
Patterns like checking voicemail or calling home?

RE: jake saying that cassidy and jason have a "wonderful relationship."

jason annihilates the little girl's mother, she witnesses it and he leaves her with the corpse.

then he takes his daughter to Disneyworld to try to make up for it.
it doesn't exactly qualify him for Father of the Year.

jake,

jason sought the counsel of a minister and showed him scratches that he said his wife had given him.

according to you, jason is "weak."

or was jason crafting his murder plot?

just weeks before michelle was murdered, jason told people that "michelle was acting crazy" and he didn't know what to do with her, he told coworkers that she was pestering him at work saying that she heard noises in the backyard, and he showed a pastor scratches that he claimed michelle had given him.

very calculated.
premeditated murder.

(i find it puzzling that jake ridicules people seeking help from mental health care professional and ministers, the very people that are comprised of his family members.

he denigrates their chosen professions by saying only the weak seek their help.}

Yes - another piece of the circumstantial puzzle.

jake,

jason sought the counsel of a minister and showed him scratches that he said his wife had given him.

just weeks before michelle was murdered, jason told people that "michelle was acting crazy" and he didn't know what to do with her, he told coworkers that she was pestering him at work saying that she heard noises in the backyard, and he showed a pastor scratches that he claimed michelle had given him.

very calculated.
premeditated murder.

(i find it puzzling that jake ridicules people seeking help from mental health care professional and ministers, the very people that are comprised of his family members.

he denigrates their chosen professions by saying only the weak seek their help.}

Maybe he forgot we know that.

I don't honestly find receiving a Coach purse for a gift all that unusual, especially since she may have asked for one, but what I do find unusual is the tardiness in which that gift was to have been received. It says "after thought" to me, and as sad as it is to think, I truly believe Michelle was at times, just an after thought.

We've had the story of him consulting with her friends over purses and Michelle's approval. I don't know. Personally I would not buy a purse - especially a costly Coach for anyone unless they pointed out exactly which one they wanted. They have so many styles.
My dh would never dream of buying me a purse nor would I want him or anyone else to buy me one. Somehow, I don't think that jy would have gone to all this thought and expense on Michelle.

When you say "after thought", are you thinking that he really was planning on getting this purse or using it as an excuse just to get Meredith into the house. I believe the latter.

We've had the story of him consulting with her friends over purses and Michelle's approval. I don't know. Personally I would not buy a purse - especially a costly Coach for anyone unless they pointed out exactly which one they wanted. They have so many styles.
My dh would never dream of buying me a purse nor would I want him or anyone else to buy me one. Somehow, I don't think that jy would have gone to all this thought and expense on Michelle.

When you say "after thought", are you thinking that he really was planning on getting this purse or using it as an excuse just to get Meredith into the house. I believe the latter.

I'm saying "after thought" as an excuse to get Meredith to go to the house, no matter what the gift might have been. I'm wondering if he would have even bought her anything at all seeing how he was so late in the first place. I'm sure Michelle mentioned to him and to their friends more than once how he forgot to get her a gift. He used it as his excuse. A lame one too, IMO.

Jake, your coments about folks who seek counsel for thier problems being weak really bothers me. Made me wonder if your soul is in crisis. I thought about it all night and then this morning at church I was reminded:

jake,

very calculated.
premeditated murder.

And ministers? And ministers? What's wrong with your fantastic memory, Saint. Go read.

Who did I say offers help in time of crisis? Family.... yeah. Friends....yeah. And.....????

Jake, your coments about folks who seek counsel for thier problems being weak really bothers me. Made me wonder if your soul is in crisis. I thought about it all night and then this morning at church I was reminded:
I sought and was helped with grief counseling a few years ago. I had supportive but not geographically close family, and good friends around me. I don't consider myself a weak person, at all. It was good to share thoughts and feelings with people who really did understand. Grieving is one of those things that people do in their own way in their own time. However, there is a process to human grief and, although you can put it off (especially when you have a child to care for), you can't circumvent it. It will catch up with you at some point. Interestingly enough, to me anyway, I found the second year after the death of my loved one the most difficult.
I would hate to be in JY's shoes.

I reckon you forgot the reminded part. That's all right. I get your point.

Keep in mind the feminazis have been at us for 40 years now. They want us to believe that men should be more like women.

We should feel the pain. We should share our pain. We should get in touch with our feelings. We should learn to cry. We should hug and kiss, men and women. We should have our grief counselor on our personal hot line. "I love you man!"

Thank God not all men have fallen for that bull. A man is not a woman. They are different. Live with it.

My soul is fine. No crisis here.

I sought and was helped with grief counseling a few years ago. I had supportive but not geographically close family, and good friends around me. I don't consider myself a weak person, at all. It was good to share thoughts and feelings with people who really did understand. Grieving is one of those things that people do in their own way in their own time. However, there is a process to human grief and, although you can put it off (especially when you have a child to care for), you can't circumvent it. It will catch up with you at some point. Interestingly enough, to me anyway, I found the second year after the death of my loved one the most difficult.
I would hate to be in JY's shoes.

Well, SueY, you make it sound as if GRIEF is something to be avoided. You make it sound as if it is not part of life.

Face it. It is. We grieve, and then we live our lives. We don't need a grief counselor to teach us how to grieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member